Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Ok I need to resupply as the flyboy has gone offline and my gear is in the helo. Just north of Balota, going to make a run into Cherno and then should be heading back NorthWest.

Will update when ready.

UPDATE: Airborne in 10 minutes.

Edited by Bernd

Ok I need to resupply as the flyboy has gone offline and my gear is in the helo. Just north of Balota, going to make a run into Cherno and then should be heading back NorthWest.

Will update when ready.

You need or want any backup?

Will update when ready.

I'm in the region, if you'd let me, I'd like to tag along NW. My brother is up there.

Help! I am unconcious and bleeding with 2k blood in the middle of nowhere. However, I have coords and a blown up tractor is next to me. If you can help, please let me know. I am in the far northwest.

Hey, I just met you,

and this is crazy,

but I am dying,

So heal me, maybe?

<3

Hi, check PM

Anyone in the SW Region need help? I am currently just outside of cherno, add me on steam or pm here.

Yup thats me, anyone around?

I am airborne and awaiting communication buddy. Add me on skype and we will see to you. Pm'd you

I will do later buddy when Teairra the flying psycho goes offline.

I will do later buddy when Teairra the flying psycho goes offline.

Haha, I can't wait to experience a crazy flight lol or any flight for that matter. I'll PM you my skype and feel free to add me and give me a shout.

I am in desperate need of food / a transfusion. No damn animals seem to spawn, and none of the 60 zombies I killed had any beans :( If you are a medic I'll message you my coordinates and we can set up a meeting.

Completely forgot to add this into my post, I'm near Komorovo

Edited by GhostPressure

Available to help out in the NE for a bit.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Trooper911

Also GhostPressure, it'd be good for medics to know your general location now, otherwise they'll be wasting time adding you and trying to find out where you are, only to find out that you're on the other side of the map ;)

Edited by .Trooper.

Logging off for a bit but will be on later tonight my time. When I log back on I will be IVO Stary Sobor to help the wounded ;)

zombie broke my leg outside of cherno, someone help please? I've got some decent loot to share with any of the medics who will come to help.

Hey.

I need a morphine pin and some painkillers near Devils Castle (1.500 meters away) .. some zombies broke my legs

If a medic see this, please PM me :)

Thanks

- Mads Bendix

If any medics are online, i need a short medical rescue. i'm at 086-129 on the http://dayzdb.com/map#5.090.131;item=AS50

I need a bandage and a blood pack please. A zombie hit me, got me bleeding and ofcourse im out of bandages although i have morphine and epi pens, so if you help me i can trade you some of those as reward :)

Medic here online and operating in the Northwest.

Current location Zelenogorsk heading towards NWAF.

Add me on steam for quick response.

Edited by sweeper

I will be around cherno for the next hour or so. (on .2.5 and no antibiotics). Let me know if I can help.

Any medics on the NW end of the map, could you please contact Helsing (post in last page).

He's unconscious, bleeding and just about to die. I can't log in the server he's on, right by a burned tractor in 005 009. Without that specific landmark, he's going to bleed before I can locate him if we join another server... and also, while trying, I got teleported back to Elektro (must be the 5th time this weekend).

• Like 1

I RECURE MEDICAL ASSISTANCE!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!

A little more info in the post can save a lot time please and thank you :)

Thanks mobe12 :)

No worries, anytime. Thank you for the Antibiotics, very hard to come by and always could use some. Take care, and you know where to find should you need anything again.