Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Oh god, I have 65 blood left, stable, but going in and out of consciousness.... SE of Gorka, if anyone can help send a msg...

Pm'd you ;)

Since he is not answering, i'm currently available at the East side.

Edited by Pavalion

Oh god, I have 65 blood left, stable, but going in and out of consciousness.... SE of Gorka, if anyone can help send a msg...

Check PM

Edited by J.C.

Hill Arious managed to get to his old radio after an incredible effort, because the pain was just too much with every movement he made. He knew his only chance was that someone, hopefully with some morphine, would listen to him.

"Hello? Anyone?... Anyone can hear me?... I'm badly injured, I have a fracture on my left leg, I need HELP!... Please, someone..."

He knew it was a long shot. Almost no one survived the infection. And he also knew that almost every survivor who would hear his call for help would try to kill him to loot his scarce supplies. But this was his only chance. Not even a zombie nearby, to try and get a quicker death... This was his only chance to survive..

(Ok, so, I have a broken bone and no morphine, I am near little hill and Nadezhdino. Around 4k blood, stable. Can anyone help me?)

Edited by edjpa

Today was the first day I needed the help of a Medic, I was attacked by a hacker earlier and almost got myself axed to death, luckily I was able to save myself and find a great medic by the name of Pavalion, He came over 5,000+ kms on foot to come save my character from certain death and even went as far as to offer me some supplies, hes a great trustworthy medic and you can count on him when you need it! thanks again bud!

-Grim

agd4life just saved my life! I really was in a bad shape, and he went to a lot of effort to fix me up. Thank you

No problem at all glad i could help

PM send.

Awesome guy he healed me up quick response great attitude + rep i can vouch for this guy anyday!

Edited by cooperzz

Mobes12 met me with a quickness and gave me anti biotics! Saved me from ripping my headphones out from the coughing every 2 mins! Thanks again! +1

Hill Arious managed to get to his old radio after an incredible effort, because the pain was just too much with every movement he made. He knew his only chance was that someone, hopefully with some morphine, would listen to him.

"Hello? Anyone?... Anyone can hear me?... I'm badly injured, I have a fracture on my left leg, I need HELP!... Please, someone..."

He knew it was a long shot. Almost no one survived the infection. And he also knew that almost every survivor who would hear his call for help would try to kill him to loot his scarce supplies. But this was his only chance. Not even a zombie nearby, to try and get a quicker death... This was his only chance to survive..

(Ok, so, I have a broken bone and no morphine, I am near little hill and Nadezhdino. Around 4k blood, stable. Can anyone help me?)

Hey I'm just a bit South of you and can make my way, which side of Nadezhdino are you on?

message me on steam

Mobile and map wide now.

Patients please add me on skype.

You guys rock! Heard a couple of cool hear-say rumors from strangers on Skype, there really seems to be a myth growing :)

• Like 2

Mobes12 met me with a quickness and gave me anti biotics! Saved me from ripping my headphones out from the coughing every 2 mins! Thanks again! +1

No worries! Anytime, sucks you randomly spawned away from where you logged out on the hospital the 20minute mission would of been about 5 lol. Glad I could help with the antibiotics and blood.

P.S I need a new pair of boxers after your buddy Luke shot haha, thought I was for sure dead. I understand the caution bringing a bodyguard with you though =P. If you guys need anything you know where to find me!

I am active in the SW Region, currently near Nadezhdino. Steam is below or reply here iif anyone has a medical emergency

On my way, read PM.

Edit: patient died before I got there :(

Yea I was crawling around looking for a nice landmark to meet the good doctor when I went over a rock, broke my legs, and bled out as I was bandaging. Thanks for the effort though buddy, next time I'll just stay safe till I find an adult.

Since I was on the coast anyway when I respawned, I filled up on med supplies while I was in town and will be heading north to the airfield.

If any medic working near NWAF needs a resupply I have around 8 bloodbags, 5 morphine and some pills and bandages.

I'll likely be traveling through Kozlovka, Zelenogorst and Pustoshka.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197962022001

Hi there. I posted earlier today about needing a medic and recieved a very nice response from Trooper. Due to my own idiocy he was unable to help me though. In my previous post I indicated that I was in the northeast airfield. This is incorrect. I am, in fact, in the northwest airfield with 400 blood. I have several bloodbags and will be more than willing to donate them to any medic who can help me. So if anyone feels like braving the northwest airfield to help a poor scavenger who recieved a cheap shot to the head by a zombie, I would be eternally grateful.

Hi there. I posted earlier today about needing a medic and recieved a very nice response from Trooper. Due to my own idiocy he was unable to help me though. In my previous post I indicated that I was in the northeast airfield. This is incorrect. I am, in fact, in the northwest airfield with 400 blood. I have several bloodbags and will be more than willing to donate them to any medic who can help me. So if anyone feels like braving the northwest airfield to help a poor scavenger who recieved a cheap shot to the head by a zombie, I would be eternally grateful.

I'm currently at the NWAF, still need help?

Anyone available near Cherno? I need help BAD, I have 200 health and broken legs.

Message me on steam if you're available! Steam: Xerosnake90

Ok I'm at grid 096.060 in a small farm in the woods. I was in the process of moving ALL the stuff out of some tents (belonging to some guys who shot us dead for no reason, so it's payback) back to my camp and I don't have my primary equipment on me, not even my backpack. So I shot a couple of zombies and I started bleeding but I was stupid enough to forget I don't have any bandages on me since I was moving other stuff at the time. I have 9k blood and bleeding fast. I don't remember what stuff I have on me to offer to the good doctors but we'll figure something out. Also I don't know if any weird stuff will happen since I logged out with the 1.7.2.4 ver. and now I have 1.7.2.5 installed so be prepared for anything :P

I play on European servers so an american medic won't work that well due to high ping.

Fml, I was just at Green Mountain with a friend, I kept trying to tell him that we shouldnt go there, and that its not worth it.

I end up going to the top of the tower and I glitched through the guard rail and fell. Luckily it didnt kill me

Currently at 4000 blood and need some morphine for my broken leg. I am willing to crawl away from green mountain if you dont feel safe enough getting to me.

Assistance would be greatly appreciated

Well I just had a lovely encounter with Antariuk. He showed up in my server willing to help up at the NWAF. Lo and behold I fell victim to the bug that teleports you to the coast. He was such a good guy that he ran all the way from the airfield down to Prigorodky and gave me a grand total of 11,580 blood back. Thanks a ton for the assist.

Anyone needs help I am available. I can be anywhere. TMW & WHITLISTED MEDICS only PM me for transport.

Edited by S_poon

Just had a great encounter with Mobes12 and Tamshan. What followed after was not as expected...

So I guess in the future when in Cherno and the question comes up to take a look in a building, the answer is, "No way let's get the hell out of here." ;)

Super fun rescue other than the deaths though, Mobes and I spent a good 20 minutes sneaking around Cherno finding Xerosnake before we found the right smokestacks. It was an intense and fantastic time.

Incidentally I made it out, Mobes and I will be out of commission for a little while doing the resupplying thing.

Edited by tamshan
  • Like 1

Just had a great encounter with Mobes12 and Tamshan. What followed after was not as expected...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pdkioFhKX0

That was epic man! We made it to Snake and gave him Morphine and Blood and to move as a trio over to the hospital on the NW side of Cherno. We stopped in that house and all hell broke loose! I was on Day 11 of survival still 0 Murders and had decked out gear, but it was an extremely fun mission and me and Tamshan are still moving together getting resupplied. (Well me resupplied, Tamshan made it out alive!) All in all sure it stinks I died, but it was a fun experience and I know I'll be grouping up with Snake again in the future. Sorry the story didn't end well for you and me snake, but next time we wont be taken by surprise hopefully! lol

• Like 1