Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Added you in Steam :)

Sry for not answering mate.

My mate logged in and helped me.

Got killed by a sniper right after though :(

Ty for the quick response.

Thanks SOOOOO much to BERND the medic and GRAZ the pilot. They arrived in a few minutes and gave me a transfusion and a free heli-ride! They saved my char! thanks :)

• Like 2

in a week or too i am the top user of this thread o_o

am stuck at elektro, got bloodbags but cant apply them (am at 5000) and would need some help...can pay in ammo or other stuff (also a blood bag if wanted)

steam : http://steamcommunity.com/id/schrecksekunde

thx again....in advance...oh and if someone could spare a weapon like better than lee that would help me a lot with getting my trade service on feet...just in case...

thx

Need assistance in stary sobor asap :P steam: migahiga

Hello

I am in stary. What is your location?

Skype me please as I cannot keep alt/tabbing out to check steam

(just install skype and add me as a contact - friendlybernd)

Help is on the way

Stay in the lobby or disconnected and I will come to your location. Give me your location on skype, not here.

Where are you? Do you have a spare blood bag to give you a transfusion?

Im along the walls of NW airfield, sadly i dont:( im low on supplies:(

Im along the walls of NW airfield, sadly i dont:( im low on supplies:(

IMflair

Hello. Add me on skype. I can be with you in 20 mins and will transfuse you.

Wait in the lobby, talk on skype and I will tell you which server to join. Do you have coordinates/exact location?

Hey there again, Whitelist

Once again, im at the NWAF, this time in the industrial building, but ill travel to somewhere more conveniant in the airstrip to be assisted.

As always, I have the blood bags I need to be assisted.

Steam: cruelity1

IMflair

Hello. Add me on skype. I can be with you in 20 mins and will transfuse you.

Wait in the lobby, talk on skype and I will tell you which server to join. Do you have coordinates/exact location?

Hey there, thanks for the help, my mic is broken, but my location is 5316.00000 -3743.50000 If that makes sense :P

Could use some help up around the NW airfield. I'm low on blood and I have a few bloodbags. I don't have the exact location, but I can tell more about my location via skype/ts3/pm/whatever you fancy.

Thank in advance.

Edit: Someone is on it, I'll update with a praise and a halleluja when it's done. :)

2xEdit: DK Kaylin and KeksCoKG came to my rescue, unfortunatly some guys found me first and they killed me. :/ Right now they're helping me restock some gear so I don't have to start all over. I can highly recommend their services. Thanks guys.

Edited by MegriM
  • Like 1

I'l give this a shot before I suicide.

I'm in Elektro, needing a bloodtransfusion, got the blood, need someone to do it.

Got teamspeak, need buddy, I'm cold and alone...

*BWUuueehaaa!!!!* (< crying like a baby).

:)

Details here: http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/64763-blood-transfusion-needed-in-elektrozavodsk-please/

I'l give this a shot before I suicide.

I'm in Elektro, needing a bloodtransfusion, got the blood, need someone to do it.

Got teamspeak, need buddy, I'm cold and alone...

*BWUuueehaaa!!!!* (< crying like a baby).

:)

Details here: http://dayzmod.com/f...zavodsk-please/

I'll go. I'm right outside of Elektro. PM me if you still want help.

I'm in Guglovo right now. Could as well head to Pogorevka.

Hit me up on Steam or Skype/PM if you don't have that.

MikaelM, i forgot to lay out a huge thank you last night after you so unselfish came to my rescue. Sincerely thank you. Was out there trying to find a truck that i had spotted (it was gears it in yes, but not rare-very rare) before getting my vision all blurred out. Didnt find the truck again, that was too bad. It would have made a good ambulance. Couldnt ride it with that blurr i had.. Impossible :(

However, i yet live. Thanks to MikaelM. Oh and SO SO SO sorry for the fire i put down.. It auto shoots sometimes when i tab in and out.. I dont know why and i do understand if i scared you :)

Thank you for trusting in me. Lucky i was facing the wall all the time :blush:

Hey. I hate to ask but I really need a help. I was looting barracks and I broke my legs. I dont have any morphine. I managed to get into that white barn near the south barracks. Could you also bring a bloodbag? :/ Thanks.

Hey. I hate to ask but I really need a help. I was looting barracks and I broke my legs. I dont have any morphine. I managed to get into that white barn near the south barracks. Could you also bring a bloodbag? :/ Thanks.

The southern barracks at the NW airfield?

I would need help as i'm ''nowhere near'' bandage or my tent.

I got less than 1k blood and i'm tapping out kind of fast.

So i would like if the medic could skype with me so i can ''explain where i am''

my cood are: 84-66 (near Nove Sobor)

thanks!

The southern barracks at the NW airfield?

Well there are 2 barracks right, one on north and one on south..so yea :)

Bernd saved mah ass when i was 4k blood. add 1 more assistance to his count xd

Hi everyone need medical assistance AFAP,I'm at the fire station in Elektro which is really close to the factory/on the outskirts of Elektro,I've broken my legs and I'm bleeding fast

I need help really fast!

Edt:

Ok,my blood has dropped to 1.8k so I now need a blood transfusion & morphine fer mi legs :/

If anyone is out there,please PM me and help me!

Edited by Kristo112

Got lit up by a bandit with an ak as soon as I connected. Damn. Well once I get some supplies I'll be in the cherno-elektro area for whoever needs help.

Jimmy McNulty still needs some help as I couldn't get to him.

Hello peeps,

I'm new here, just hit the forums and pretty new to DayZ as well. Is it possible to acquire some medical assistance? I've been crawling trough the woods fighting off zombies for 3 hours yesterday, had to change away a good rifle just to survive, passed out several times and of course I got broken bones and very low blood, almost dead. Would be awesome if someone could help me out, I got some raw meat myself to cook but no matches. Appreciate a response, any help is very appreciated.

Edited by zin

Hey there trusty Medics,

Easy fix for a big reward: My self and my buddy are about half a klick north of Balota airfield (.5 KM for the laymen) hanging out in the trees. We've got blood and other medical supplies, not to mention are well equipped to defend ourselves.. Sad thing is, were dying of thirst. Both of us are flashing red and could really use a can of pop each.

We just need something to keep us alive long enough to get some more water. If you have a spare canteen, that would be even better!

I won't be on until about 5:30 PM CST (GMT -6), United States. If anyone can bring us 2 cans of pop we can give blood bags!

If you can give us a canteen, we could sing you a song too. :)

Please PM me through this forum and we can exchange Steam account names/ Skype names.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by NukeLord