Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

I was running low on blood so I made a run at some Medical Tents near Cherno. I managed to make off with some blood transfusion kits and other medical supplies but I have no way of applying them. For the time being I hid out near the factories waiting for someone I can trust. I would be more than willing to hand over the supplies in exchange for treatment.

Where exactly are you at? I'm currently north of Cherno, just completed treatment of a fellow survivor. Hit me up on steam or PM if you still need help :)

• Like 1

Don't risk it, just get yourself saved :)

Alright man, I've crawled to a position closer to the road near the tree line for easy access though.

hey guys

this is awesome!!!!!

helped some guys myself when i was on tour in chernaurus :)

now i was crippled by my own bear trap after testing it^^ seems to be a bug...

someone can help me???

Im in Mogilevka

hey guys

this is awesome!!!!!

helped some guys myself when i was on tour in chernaurus :)

now i was crippled by my own bear trap after testing it^^ seems to be a bug...

someone can help me???

Im in Mogilevka

I'll be there soon, after I finish up with this other patient.

Send you a request on steam trout, it'd be great if you choose me.

Crap sorry. got caught up in a zombie battle. just barely got out of a town myself.... sorry man.

I gotta log off now Be back online later tonight.

Hey guys, if anyone is in the general are of the NW Airfield, I could really use some help.

Something glitched out, and I lost a lot of blood. If someone can bring a blood bag and perform a transfusion, I would be ever grateful (and I would happily part with my Morphine auto-injector and/or my epi-pen so that you can help more people).

If you are in the general area of the NW Airfield and you're willing to help, please hit me up with a PM, or contact me through my Steam Profile (Id: xpandahunterx).

I'll be on all night, so if you can help, I can log on right away. I've not gotten help through this thread before and I am a little wary, but this thread is the only shot I've got at surviving.

Thanks guys

i need a transfusion!! pls help im in the pub in elektro... have like 1600 hp :/ .. anyway to get assisstance.. im new and just god a gun so i dont wanna die!! hehe

Crap sorry. got caught up in a zombie battle. just barely got out of a town myself.... sorry man.

I gotta log off now Be back online later tonight.

Don't worry, I'm transfusing him as we speak :D

I'll be availible in about an hour and a half again. Im hoping to spend some time around the centre of the map looking for crash sites as im down to my last 14 rounds for the Bizon now and in dire need. I'll still be responding to any med requests if i'm nearby so send me a PM or add me on Steam and i'll let you know if i can get to you :)

Made my way more south, I believe I am in Novy Sobor now with 3k health. Can try to head further south if needed. Thanks in advance!

Made my way more south, I believe I am in Novy Sobor now with 3k health. Can try to head further south if needed. Thanks in advance!

If my patient in Mogilevka doesn't respond soon I'll come get you. Do you think you can get out of Novy and to the forests a little bit south of it?

Just got back and I'm available for some medic runs in the southern parts of Chernarus. If you need me, contact me on Steam!

If my patient in Mogilevka doesn't respond soon I'll come get you. Do you think you can get out of Novy and to the forests a little bit south of it?

Sure can! Locked up in a house right now lol.

Sure can! Locked up in a house right now lol.

I sent you a PM a little bit ago. I'll meet you at the southern edge of the clearing outside Novy.

• Like 1

I'm online and ready to heal people in the NE, add me on steam: SoulShaper2

• Like 1

Don't worry, I'm transfusing him as we speak :D

Good save Askar! Thanks man. Felt bad I got caught up in my own shit storm and forgot to check Steam for awhile... thanks for covering me man!

Good save Askar! Thanks man. Felt bad I got caught up in my own shit storm and forgot to check Steam for awhile... thanks for covering me man!

No problem, I know the feeling. I had over 11 PMs going at once the other day when I was one of the only ones on!

I'm going to be unavailable for some time after I save these last two patients. I'll try to return later tonight some, especially to deliver antibiotics. Two suvivors have been kind enough to donate some to me recently.

• Like 1

Bombadil is the man. After a bit of confusion on my part as to my location we ended up sorting it out. Even tossed my a canteen and some grub. Thank you again sir.

No problem, I know the feeling. I had over 11 PMs going at once the other day when I was one of the only ones on!

I'm going to be unavailable for some time after I save these last two patients. I'll try to return later tonight some, especially to deliver antibiotics. Two suvivors have been kind enough to donate some to me recently.

Thanks again Askar! Really appreciate you taking the time to help out. If you ever need any support just gimme a PM and ill be glad to help.

I need a doctor north of electro, have less than 1k blood in dire need of transfusion, have the blood pack required, my teamate and I got seperated and he has broken his legs near balota and needs my morphine. Any Docs able to help?

I do need medical assitance BUT i need something else aswell I need Morhpine and Blood But Due to a firefight my car is BADLY damaged i need 2 jerry cans engine parts and 2 wheels ive tried getting them myself but aftyer brealing 2 tires and a leg i cant do much please Help me

Scratch this i died

Edited by Someryguy10

I need a doctor north of electro, have less than 1k blood in dire need of transfusion, have the blood pack required, my teamate and I got seperated and he has broken his legs near balota and needs my morphine. Any Docs able to help?

I can help the guy at Balota right away, then I can come to help you. You should both add me on Steam.