Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Sorry if I missed any replies guys, been away at Global Gathering all weekend. I'm still in the woods south-west of Putoshka needing a friendly who can give me a transfusion please. I'm carrying a blood bag for myself and have another spare I can pass on for the next survivor in need. I also have a couple of spare water bottles I can donate if needed.

Edit: Contact me via Steam please, if you're able to help :) link in sig

Edited by MercianUK
  • Like 1

Sorry if I missed any replies guys, been away at Global Gathering all weekend. I'm still in the woods south-west of Putoshka needing a friendly who can give me a transfusion please. I'm carrying a blood bag for myself and have another spare I can pass on for the next survivor in need. I also have a couple of spare water bottles I can donate if needed.

Edit: Contact me via Steam please, if you're able to help :) link in sig

Mercian, i'm not far from you at all and can probably be there in about 5 mins. Checked my steam friends but it says your offline?

• Like 1

Too many of us generous souls right now. :-)

Guess I'll be seeing to my supplies today.

Stay safe out there, y'all!

• Like 2

Too many of us generous souls right now. :-)

Guess I'll be seeing to my supplies today.

Stay safe out there, y'all!

Yeah, Doc Wasteland's idea certainly took off didn't it. Good to see, maybe we can diffuse some of the "shoot on sight" mentality out there. I ran into another player in the store in Electro just now and perhaps because I told him I was a medic, perhaps because I just had my axe out and perhaps because I volunteered to chop the zombie that followed him in ... :rolleyes: ... he didn't shoot on sight, or at all.

Joe

• Like 1

Yeah, Doc Wasteland's idea certainly took off didn't it. Good to see, maybe we can diffuse some of the "shoot on sight" mentality out there. I ran into another player in the store in Electro just now and perhaps because I told him I was a medic, perhaps because I just had my axe out and perhaps because I volunteered to chop the zombie that followed him in ... :rolleyes: ... he didn't shoot on sight, or at all.

Joe

Indeed. A guy was shooting at me yesterday, and I shouted that I was a medic over direct chat. He stopped shooting after that and came over asking for help. Worked out pretty nicely. :D

I've been helping medics with Dr. Wasteland on and off for a long time now, so I figured I might as well throw myself into the system :)

I'm still near Vybor if anyone needs assistance, shoot me a PM.

Also, I'm glad to see my sig taking off! I came up with it yesterday and now I've seen five or so medics using something very similar!

Edited by Askar
  • Like 2

I am currently South of Bor in a field. I got jumped by zed and i'm at 4k blood, sort of passing out from lack of food and blood. I have blood and other medical supplies I will trade for assistance.

Steam name is: NukeLord269

Help needed! thank you in advance!

Edit: I'm south of Pavlovo in a field.

Edited by NukeLord

Thanks to Trout for an awesome rescue. Even if it did take us 10 minutes to get our bearings:)

I am currently South of Bor in a field. I got jumped by zed and i'm at 4k blood, sort of passing out from lack of food and blood. I have blood and other medical supplies I will trade for assistance.

Steam name is: NukeLord269

Help needed! thank you in advance!

Edit: I'm south of Pavlovo in a field.

If noone else is in the immediate area I'll bike down there. It'll be about 5 minutes, I believe a road goes straight there from Vybor.

Mercian, i'm not far from you at all and can probably be there in about 5 mins. Checked my steam friends but it says your offline?

More +rep for Ben, was there to help on Friday when I first got into trouble (although RL meant we had to postpone) and there again when I came back still in need of help. Sorted me out with my transfusion and some cooked meat to keep me going for the meantime.

Great help! Thanks very much.

Available once more. I'm now at Pavlovo, but I have a bike and can reach any point on the map within a reasonable amount of time. No antibiotics, fully stocked on blood and morphine though.

If noone else is in the immediate area I'll bike down there. It'll be about 5 minutes, I believe a road goes straight there from Vybor.

Askar biked down and saved me in like 15 minutes. Service with a smile and a can o' beans!

Thanks for the help!!

Need assistance if possible, sitting at 3k blood.

I am currently right outside of Elektro, can meet you wherever is best. I have two bloodpacks so I can gladly give you both, one to heal me and one for a future patient.

Steam name: TexasHays

Medic-in-training available at the Windy Mountain area (Bor, Drozhino, Kozlovka, etc), hit me up if you need any assistance in the area! :)

Need assistance if possible, sitting at 3k blood.

I am currently right outside of Elektro, can meet you wherever is best. I have two bloodpacks so I can gladly give you both, one to heal me and one for a future patient.

Steam name: TexasHays

I'm going to do something possibly stupid and take the highway straight from Pavlovo to Elektro. It's night and my bike is swift, if I survive I'll help you ;)

Suddenly daylight. I'm still coming though.

Almost died in a near-headon collision with a guy on a motorcycle going over 100km/hr but I'm at Elektro now.

Edited by Askar
  • Like 1

I need a medic or somebody to help me as i'm currently dying ever so slowly from an infection... Assistance will be greatly appreciated and if i have anything that you need ill gladly give it to you. If you can provide me assistance, i'll be on again at around 9:30pm GMT-8 time. If you can cure me with antibiotics, just pm me and i'll get back to you the first chance i get!

Thanks in advanced

edit: screw it, i'm at the hospital in cherno, just pm me if you can help, again ill be on around 930pm gmt-8

Edited by Flipper

Ok, 2 more patients saved! Woot!

Trout's mobile M.A.S.H. unit avail for assistence again. I dont have anti biotics tho... add me on Steam if u need help.

pls note: I just gave bllod to Laddle of Filth. he's a fellow anadian and a stand up guy! he's healde people before (I hope they posted for him) and he's trying to get Whitelisted. He then gave me a ride diagonally across the map so i could meet a buddy. Wow, dirt bikes are fun.

Salute Laddle, stay safe!

Thanks again trout for the transfusion! Edit: and much needed pack of matches

I'm currently mobile on the south coast if anyone needs assistance. Unfortunately I have no antibiotics there for you Flipper, but I may just head into town to check hospitals for you.

Edited by ladleoffilth

Thanks, if you find any, please save my sorry ass :P i have an m1014 shotgun with 3 2rnd. 12 gauge cartriges/things. Only need 1 more to go and combine to make usable for the m1014 so if you want it, whoever helps me can have it

Hello survivors and medics. I'm held up in a barn just north Kabanino/South of NW AF. I have a broken leg and no morphine!!! If anyone can give me a hand please let me know.

Steam: moret27

I need some help with a broken bone. Im North of Cherno inside the farm north of Vysota (not the barn but farm)

Steam ID: Nupme

If anyone helps I will be most happy.

I need some help with a broken bone. Im North of Cherno inside the farm north of Vysota (not the barn but farm)

Steam ID: Nupme

If anyone helps I will be most happy.

I can be there in 15-20 mins if you don't mind the wait? If there's any other medics who can be there faster, please do post :)

I can be there in 15-20 mins if you don't mind the wait? If there's any other medics who can be there faster, please do post :)

I will wait. Add me on steam for further info.

I will wait. Add me on steam for further info.

Check your steam, I've already added you quite a while back :)

• Like 1