Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

I've got less than 2000 blood in the Northwest part of the map. I would be highly grateful to anyone who would be willing to preform a blood transfusion, I have my own bloodbag too, just need a Doctor to administer.

PkStormx and his friend just came to NW AF to transfuse me. They helped 1-2 other people on the way as well. Definitely worthy of the whitelist.

I am in need of a blood transfusion just west of Vyshnoye in the woods. I have a blood bag just need somebody to use it on me.

I'm not too far, I can help you.

Sent you a PM

• Like 1

I'm also around zub/vyshnoe at the moment, so I'll also be available for assistance.

I've got less than 2000 blood in the Northwest part of the map. I would be highly grateful to anyone who would be willing to preform a blood transfusion, I have my own bloodbag too, just need a Doctor to administer.

Message me on steam I should be pretty close to you

• Like 1

Hey everyone, I'm stuck at the Balota Airstrip barely alive with a broken bone. If someone could come and deliver me a morphine auto injector I'd be very grateful!

I'm on the north side of Elektro by the smoke stack, I'm armed, I have 200 blood left and broken legs. message me if you can help and what server I should join, And no, I didn't ALT+F4 this guy shot me twice in the leg and i sprayed him down and crawled towards the forest, where I looked around for a minute or two then dc'ed.

Edited by Austin/panda

just logged out outside dubrovka. coughing and loosing blood

it was raining all night and i let myself get too cold

i need antibiotics

i have cooked meat to share.

will be back online around 1700 edt

Hey i'm north of elektro, around 6k blood, heavily armed but friendly :D. Just need a blood transfusion and some painkillers (i've got a couple of blood transfusions myself). Got an AKS with no ammo for the trouble.

Im in dire need of a blood transfusion. I'm at about 1600 blood and in a residential building near a deer stand just east of Krasnostav. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP D:

Gutted. I've got an hour before i have to go out for the day and was hoping to get on and help a few peeps out but alas Gamespy will not allow it :(

Hi could a whitelisted medic that can help me please PM me, I've been adding you for awhile but have either been told that I'm too far away or one guy who actually tried to help got snipped, I'm just sound of Novy Sobor :)

Hi could a whitelisted medic that can help me please PM me, I've been adding you for awhile but have either been told that I'm too far away or one guy who actually tried to help got snipped, I'm just sound of Novy Sobor :)

PM'd you buddy :)

• Like 1

Hey, I'm in cherno and in need of a blood transfusion, anyone able to come help? I'm south of it near the pier. I know my exact co-ordinates if it helps.

Ok please Read this as it will help people work out if they ask me for help or not:

As it is the summer holidays i will be playing a lot more games, however if i play Dayz continousley not only will i get bored of it but i will also ignore my other friends so this is my work schedule:

Monday - Dayz

Tueday - Other

Wednesday - Dayz

Thursday - Other

Friday - Dayz

Saturday - Other

Sunday - Dayz (however i have a clan match to attend on this day)

I will also have to collect supplies on the Days i play Dayz so if i cant help dont get to angry

If i post im able to help on a none Dayz day, rush me for help before its to late! :P

Edited by SoulShaper2

Can anyone at NW airfield help me?

Zombies glitched through a wall in the barracks and made me bleed. I couldn't bandage myself in time. (too many zombies coming in).

Down to 2,800 blood and keep passing out.

I have a blood bag that can be used/replace the one you use on me :)

Can anyone help? I'm in Zub Castle with Broken legs. I'm happy to join whatever server I need to to get assistance, I glitched out and then fell from 2nd level. Please help

I have just been helped by a team of two medics, one of them was the already whitelisted trimethylxanthine and the other was the not yet whitelisted Fraggle.They found me quickly and fixed my legs up, both of them are very trust worthy and also good to talk to, Fraggle needs to be whitelisted :)

Edited by OliverD1995
  • Like 1

This is what I love about this game! Now you just need a team of engineers to supply vehicles :)

Does this service operate in European Servers?

This is what I love about this game! Now you just need a team of engineers to supply vehicles :)

Does this service operate in European Servers?

yes

see the 1st post

some of the medics have that they are on European servers

I'll be visiting the lads in the North East cause heck, why not? :D And I'm heading that way to see if i can pick up some little bits and bobs i kinda need :/ someone cover for me at NW for me? :P

course, this is all after I've had dinner (I live in Malaysia GMT-8).

• Like 1