Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Ya sorry for late response got distracted! Much thanks to DemonofCherno for popping in to save my bleeding ass.

a fellow medic in need of a medic here :P in kamyshovo 860 blood dont have a blood pack but can repay it when i get to base to resupply

• Like 1

a fellow medic in need of a medic here :P in kamyshovo 860 blood dont have a blood pack but can repay it when i get to base to resupply

just give me an hour to fix my stuff here then i head your direction ...atm im near berezino

• Like 1

just give me an hour to fix my stuff here then i head your direction ...atm im near berezino

NVM logged on to home server to find my blood was back up to 10k lol

UK1082, I'm in the deer stand just west of Krasnostav with a broken leg. Can provide food and drinks to whoever helps me out :)

EDIT: Solved

Edited by Eels

:Solved

Thanks anyway if you were about to help or read this, P.S This topic is brillant. Amazing idea.

Edited by DielnStyle

Shout out to DrRobertMuldoon thanks for making the way out to Green Mountain to patch my legs up. Much appreciated. You saved my bacon...literally. Happy to help meds out on supply runs if after a pack horse. Cheers.

Hey guys fellow medic in need of help, Just at the Balota dock area on server UK131.

saw some female character getting mauled i helped her fend of the 5+ zombies she took a critical hit and went down i used my last morphine bandage and blood pack on her. After this she decided it would be fun to shoot me (or attempt to). In short i got a few rounds in and she took heavy damage i presume she's dead. I on the other hand luckily had a bandage in my pack and have managed to bandage my self but im running low on blood and need a transfusion.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, come help a fellow medic.

Blynx out.

need morphine for a broken leg thanks to a Z that hit me as i was climbing a deer stand ladder.

not sure how this works. i'm not currently in-game and don't really have a preferred server. please PM.

Thanks!!

Hey guys fellow medic in need of help, Just at the Balota dock area on server UK131.

saw some female character getting mauled i helped her fend of the 5+ zombies she took a critical hit and went down i used my last morphine bandage and blood pack on her. After this she decided it would be fun to shoot me (or attempt to). In short i got a few rounds in and she took heavy damage i presume she's dead. I on the other hand luckily had a bandage in my pack and have managed to bandage my self but im running low on blood and need a transfusion.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, come help a fellow medic.

Blynx out.

I can come. i'm near Cherno.

I am available right know ... mostly east region ... im alone so i wont visit the beanwars battlefield ;-)

I am available right know ... mostly east region ... im alone so i wont visit the beanwars battlefield ;-)

are you talking to me? i got a PM from Aggroschnarre. he is in Polana. are you any closer to Kozlovaka?

are you talking to me? i got a PM from Aggroschnarre. he is in Polana. are you any closer to Kozlovaka?

As seen in my freshly edited request for help:

Crawled to krashnostav supermarket to scavenge for morphine, found a motorcycle nearby that I had died while getting off of under a tree limb and snapped my neck a few days ago. Had driven from NWAF to find a "safe" place sure to have food as I was about to die from starvation (had been in the red as I arrived at NWAF and literally scoured the entire base without finding any food). Note this if you are one who thinks that needing water/food can't be valid medical concerns.

anyway there was a damn morphine syringe in the sucker. :D

Anyway I'll also be in the northeast hanging out... after I make a hospital run (anyone wanna make one together?) I'll be in a position to help any injured; even relatively far away people.

Edited by ladleoffilth

Edit: Never mind I sorted myself out, just.

Edited by Mesmerise

was a general announcement , and no sry ...cant visit you ...I would have to leave my area... too far away and too close to the beanwarzone(and i dont feel good about that)

If someone need attention at NWAF im there (again, am I stupid?!). I am closeby and can bring some light help, since I only have bandages, painkillers, and one or two morphineinjections. Might be kind enough to loot or give you some protection if you are a nice boy (girls also!).

I will be here, and around maybe 5km from this position in diameters, for this whole week. This is due teaching and learning my youngest little brother the game and he will not be able to play until next monday! So why not bring me to any use until that day or my death? :lol:

Edited by Flame81

was a general announcement , and no sry ...cant visit you ...I would have to leave my area... too far away and too close to the beanwarzone(and i dont feel good about that)

no problem

what is "beanwarzone"... lol

sorry for my noobness

Hi guys,

We (my friend and I) were overrun at Green Mountain by more than 10 zombies. They got me and broke my leg, after that we killed them while I was lying on the ground. My friend also still has a illness that has been going on for a while.

I was wondering if you guys could help us?