Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Thanks for the help Dave_ your a real champ!

Wait a minute... I thought you were helping me :)

Big thanks to you mate, I think I forgot to say it tho :blush:

It shown me the value of a buddy. Perhaps I'll feel a bit more guilty if I choose to shoot somebody else's buddy!

It was good to have some company on my way back to Berizino too. Lucky it was Berizino actually because the route to Cherno along the western border would have taken twice as long!

I just want to note that "Joe Shaw" should be a trustet medic, since he have helped me once when I asked for assistance inhere. I wrote about it in an earlier relply.

You can trust him.

I just want to note that "Joe Shaw" should be a trustet medic' date=' since he have helped me once when I asked for assistance inhere. I wrote about it in an earlier relply.

You can trust him.

[/quote']

Dr Wasteland's sometimes kinda busy and updates the White List every now and then. That and we can tell Joe isn't going around shooting people but rather patching them up :)

Hello, anyone is mabe somewhere near Vybor with a single morphine ? I would appreciate your help (crawling is annoying:P) I have blood bags / epipen but no morphine.

I just want to note that "Joe Shaw" should be a trustet medic' date=' since he have helped me once when I asked for assistance inhere. I wrote about it in an earlier relply.

You can trust him.

[/quote']

Dr Wasteland's sometimes kinda busy and updates the White List every now and then. That and we can tell Joe isn't going around shooting people but rather patching them up :)

Haha, ok. Its just that I wantet to be sure if you knew it. :)

Its just that I think I read alittle while earlier that people only should use trustet medics, and since Joe wasent on that list, I wantet to be sure that you guys where informed. ^^

Have any of you nice people ever been stabbed in the back? Doctors running around with all those supplies...I would imagine the bandits are after ye.

That's honestly a pretty bad ass gesture to help like that. God speed man. Fight that bandit temptation.

hi all, since my new char lives (2dayz), i did my best to join the meds list, contacting players and traveling to their position just to come back to the thread and see they had help..to be less scaring i used to pick up just a makarov so i used almost all my med supplies and my blood fighting zombies(i killed more than 80 of them). i raided succesfully cherno hospital with 3300 blood,and now i've plenty of stuff(no antibiotics :-() now i'm a little starving so i'm searching for a tasty cow, anyway i don't give up so ,if someone wants my assistance just tell with pm. still i'm near cherno, if some medic needs help to take some supplies from local H, again contact me. i'm ok also if we meet outside and i give all i have then i'll come there by myself, i'm not in the list so i think my best weapon is help with maximum abnegation. i'm gmt+1

hi all' date=' since my new char lives (2dayz), i did my best to join the meds list, contacting players and traveling to their position just to come back to the thread and see they had help..to be less scaring i used to pick up just a makarov so i used almost all my med supplies and my blood fighting zombies(i killed more than 80 of them). i raided succesfully cherno hospital with 3300 blood,and now i've plenty of stuff(no antibiotics :-() now i'm a little starving so i'm searching for a tasty cow, anyway i don't give up so ,if someone wants my assistance just tell with pm. still i'm near cherno, if some medic needs help to take some supplies from local H, again contact me. i'm ok also if we meet outside and i give all i have then i'll come there by myself, i'm not in the list so i think my best weapon is help with maximum abnegation. i'm gmt+1

[/quote']

good to hear you're trying to help others..but to help others with maximum self denial? :O To get on the whitelist, reread the OP.

Good luck and stay alive

i've read mate, but i don't know if just wait for a request near my position, or camp cherno and heal some casual player and convice him to write here a reccomendation instead of shooting me :-) running over people in need, without a rv is too much expensive in term of resources, i'll keep trying

i've read mate' date=' but i don't know if just wait for a request near my position, or camp cherno and heal some casual player and convice him to write here a reccomendation instead of shooting me :-) running over people in need, without a rv is too much expensive in term of resources, i'll keep trying

[/quote']

Well, we do get the odd requests for help around the 'Bean Coast' here. So, I say you keep doing what you;re doing and when there's someone here who needs help on the 'Bean Coast' you can help them out and use em as your reference?

I generally do my thing. Actually, before trying to get a medical character going, I made sure I had a small tent camp (two tents, one is also cool) set up on a server somewhere. I then raided berezino hospital two times so I had a decent amount of bloodbags, epi pens, morphine and bandages.

People will most likely need blood and/or morphine, but the odd case comes by from time to time where someone would be uncouncious and bleeding to death. How they ended up in that situation is not my concern.

I generally make it a rule that I add them to skype or get them to join TS. Just going for someone over a chat is not adviseable: http://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/w8q9s/warning_to_other_rescuers/

Also, try to get enough information from someone. If the trip is long, I cook up some meat and only take my map when I take off. This allows me to gather my stuff quickly again if someone would shoot me. I have been lucky though, only died once and it was kind of my own fault.

Huge shoutout for Aggroschnarre who rescued me from a broken leg. He responded to my distress call here on this thread very quickly and went out of his way to find morphine in a city quite far from where I was and then ran all the way to my location and fixed me up and gave me a blood transfusion on top of fixing my leg. He also took some time to show me the ropes as I am kind of new to the game. I learned a lot from him. Truly an awesome medic. Hope to play with him again soon.

Hi Guys!

I´m badly need of medical assistance. A Zed punched me in the leg and now its broken :( My name on steam is "painoplenty" Playing on Eu servers, but can change to whatever.

So the item i need is a Morphine Autoinjector, thanks in advance <3

I'm trying to do the same thing, LeYuno. I haven't done much medicwise yet, since after my first patient I had to go to Berezino hospital, and I got shot and killed. Now I'm moving through, almost at the top of the map. I'm gonna try and find a safe place for my tent, so that I can store everything and only take what I need when I go out.

Problem is I've heard tents can be a pain in the ass when it comes to server restarts n stuff.

Pain where abouts are you? im just leaving cherno and willing to help if you post that i helped on this forum so i can join med team :P

I wanted to ask a question to my fellow medics out there. If you get a medic request from someone that has disconnected during a fight, would you go and rescue them?

I disapprove of disconnecters so I decided not to help any of the people that end up injured because respawning got them in trouble (unconcious, bleeding). Example:

http://www.reddit.com/r/RedditRescueForce/comments/w9kmc/n_need_help_blood_transfusion_epipen_shot_down/

He needs a blood transfusion and an epipen, and in the title he admits to have been shot down? this is strange to say the least.

Sometimes they may have gotten shot but killed the person. Eg. I was shot twice by someone in a field and managed to kill them because they came up to me thinking I was dead, Merino came and helped me.

But with some people I guess they did dc, eg the example you posted, the guy was living for eight days, he probably got shot, scared he would die and dc'd. I wouldn't help him if I thought that was what he did.

Pain where abouts are you? im just leaving cherno and willing to help if you post that i helped on this forum so i can join med team :P

Zelenogorsk/Green Mountain on top a Radio Tower! :D Luckily u can climb ladders with a broken bone.

Soul do you got him? Cause if not he can be my first patient : P

this will be my first paitient to :P but depends on where abouts you are, if your closer He's all yours

this will be my first paitient to :P but depends on where abouts you are' date=' if your closer He's all yours

[/quote']

I am at Kamyshovo, you said you were near cherno so you are closer he's yours.

I am at Kamyshovo' date=' you said you were near cherno so you are closer he's yours.

[/quote']

I'm not at rogov :P i move quick so i'll definatly get him,

Pain add me on Steam my user name is Soulshaper2, i need to go over some ground rules before i approach you

to: helping a disconecter!

Sure ! theire characters are as much worth as every charakter of a player who does not wnat his 10day char killed.

its probably not that much heroic as healing a sherrif in the middle of a gunfight with 12 bandits but worth the good deed still.

just my 2 cent