Sign in to follow this  
kingmeanie

So how long does it take for servers to update to latest version?

Im showing like 1800+ servers and only 80ish running 95168......This a normal thing?

Edited by Papashroomy

It's completely normal. We admins are very lazy beings, we update only when something is broken or many people are complaining. Sorry to disappoint :(

Just play on the updates ones.

p.s. Performance & loading times are much better + some of duping exploits were fixed.

server admins, like myself, can`t update until the server hoster releases the files. In all honesty, if it`s something game changing, like disabling side chat, then the files will be released quickly. But most of the time, beta updates are insignificant in my view. So since all beta patches are backwards compatible, just go ahead and join a 95054 server.

server admins, like myself, can`t update until the server hoster releases the files. In all honesty, if it`s something game changing, like disabling side chat, then the files will be released quickly. But most of the time, beta updates are insignificant in my view. So since all beta patches are backwards compatible, just go ahead and join a 95054 server.

I must of done something wrong when updating then. I get a bad version error when trying to join any 95054 server and am only able to join a 95168 version.

In this case though, the patch is not backwards compatible. This is why people are wondering how long it takes this time..