i wub pugs

To The Guy That Shot Me in the South Barracks of the NW AF

I know you were a bandit because you spawned in the barracks and you shot me in the back. All of the doors were closed and I spawned in the bathroom so you either snuck in the front door or spawned in the bathroom too while I was eyeballing that 7.62 ammo crate.

Kudos to you, I would have done the same thing if I saw a survivor with an alice pack and an M4 Holo 203.

I hope you enjoy that M4 since I was looking for ammo.

You ended 3 days of life.

I hope you needed NVGs, those were taken off a bandit on Saturday by one of my Platoon Members and then I took them off his body when a sniper got him.

Really the only thing that I didn't have was a GPS.

You may be wondering why my entire ALICE Pack was full of medical supplies.

Well, you've just denied the Happy Fun Time Platoon of 9 Blood Packs that I walked from Berezino along with all that Epi, Morphine and Pain killers.

Did you need an E-Tool? We'll you have one now.

How bout that tool kit? Enjoy

Bad Luck on my part, I've been canvasing the NE AF on night time servers for a while tonight. My misfortune to land in a daytime one (not correct time in Virginia).

Anyway, massive loot for you, hope you have buddies that needed those medical supplies.

Feel your pain - had a 3 day old character die today because i trusted that a bandit wasnt going to shoot as he went by. Last time that happens. But in a 3 hour run right after, im again fully armed, stocked, matches and knife.

Im now properly hidden in the north woods...only coming out to collect water and shoot game. Until I find myself trustworthy band of people to play with.

I havent been treating this 'game' seriously enough, now I am. Finally getting out of the 'battlefield 3' mentality. It just takes too long to get all the proper gear back.

The best part was that after I respawned there was another guy further up the beach from me in Cherno, he saw me, I saw him, we waited a bit, I said fuck it and started popping rounds at him.

He was a better shot than me (died again), but it was pretty funny having a long range Makarov fight on the beach.

Man, that was a lot of loot to lose, never ever found that much on anyone.

Really? 3 days of loot and you're complaining? You obviously have never played UO or Darkfall...

Really? 3 days of loot and you're complaining? You obviously have never played UO or Darkfall...

Wow, kid, no I haven't, and how am I complaining?

Pretty sure I'm congratulating the guy.

Clearly you are horrible. Lol at logging off inside the military barracks, one of the most sought out loot positions in the game. QQ noob.

Day 7 and still going strong.

Stupid beaners.

one time i logged off in the military barracks and logged back in later at night

someone was in the military barracks

couldn't see

nope nope nope

Most of my deaths are form bugs. Killer chickens and immortal zombies.

Or server restart at nice timing and some lucky bandit spawns 10 meters from me, or unlucky one like couple days ago.

Shit sucks sometimes.

Most of my deaths are form bugs. Killer chickens and immortal zombies.

Or server restart at nice timing and some lucky bandit spawns 10 meters from me' date=' or unlucky one like couple days ago.

Shit sucks sometimes.

[/quote']

Me too, since it is an alpha i am not complaining or raging, but still it is annoying when it happens.

Mostly died of ladders, zombies clipping through walls or proning (and i love proning!!!)

Meh. Your own fault for bringing all that shit to one of the hottest spots in the North. There are tents for a reason.

Logging off there is the cause of my funniest (for me, at least) stupid death. I'd spent ages belly crawling through hordes of zombies at the airfield, and just couldn't be bothered crawling back out before going to bed. So I log off there, even in a place like that, what's the chance of logging in when another player's in the building?

High enough, it turns out. I log in the next night, still prone with my pistol pointed at the door. I can hear footsteps in the corridor. Door opens, I can just see his head outlined against the window. I've obviously caught him by surprise (feel a bit bad about this, especially if they'd already checked it was clear before I logged in, but what can you do) and he goes down.

I hear at least one more set of footsteps start running outside. I saw NVGs in the muzzle flash. I'm panicking a bit here as there's not really any cover from the windows at all. I figure my only chance is to try and grab the NVGs so I can actually see what's going on. I flick them on in time to see a guy in the window lining up a shot on me. I go down, but it's only a short unconsciousness and I still have some blood left. More footsteps, not sure if it's just the one guy out there or two. Someone comes in the door as I come round. He didn't immediately shoot me, maybe he thinks I'm dead? Can't take the chance, so I open fire on him. One more shot ends my life.

The game clearly needs to limit the log-back-in locations.

Login locations should be the nearest location to where you logged off that you could pitch a tent / make a fire.

It'd screw up those cowards who sit on Cherno rooftops and disconnect if someone so much as points a makarov at them...

Clearly you are horrible. Lol at logging off inside the military barracks' date=' one of the most sought out loot positions in the game. QQ noob.

Stupid beaners.

[/quote']

That would make sense if it wasn't like 2 minutes after I had spawned. I was like 3 doors in gauging whether or not to pick up DMR ammo for one of my guys.

The same thing would have happened had I spawned 2 km away and walked to the barracks. It was pure luck this guy spawned when I was there. In another 60 seconds I would've been gone.

As for having so much stuff.......... uh yeah all those medical supplies were going to a tent, I was looking for ammo for myself and once I had picked up a couple mags I'd be on my merry way.

I do like the idea having different spawning points.

Maybe have an item, or something (maybe a tent but make them more prevalent) that you can pop up somewhere and that can be your spawn point. Just doing every position is allowing people to spawn in the same spot over and over on different servers.

I think karma killed me because I was indeed server hopping for ammo and I got greedy. Should've just took the M14 I found at the fire station or the MP5SD I found in the southern most hangar.

Did that guy say stupid beaners?.. Faith in humanity: -30 points

A guy has to do what guy has to do.. to get some beans...

You seem quite mad, just got shot as well while having a M24 on the NW Airfield. I congratulated the guy in the chat. He found himself some awesome equipment.

Clearly you are horrible. Lol at logging off inside the military barracks' date=' one of the most sought out loot positions in the game. QQ noob.

Stupid beaners.

[/quote']

I did that all the time, logging of in the barracks... didnt get killed.

You seem quite mad' date=' just got shot as well while having a M24 on the NW Airfield. I congratulated the guy in the chat. He found himself some awesome equipment.

[/quote']

I said it was karma. Not mad bro.

Lol, look at all these 12 year olds saying "u mad" and "QQ". Such scumbags. That sucks ass that you died, I had lived a super long time and had 2 M4's one which was silenced and got blasted in the pitch black.. pretty much bullshit. Considering going to the dark side.