osiriszoran

congrats Hellspawn US469 on your DC/Ghost kill

I think this was the last straw for me to really enjoy the pvp in this game. It was just me and this guy hellspawn on US 469 and i happen to come across him riding his bike along a road near stary so i open up fire on him with a SAW at about 250m. He rides into a near by forest. I cover the ground and enter the forest and start covering it, i find the bike, no player. i start searching again and all of a sudden i start getting shot at and turn around and the dude is right next to the bike i just checked i have just enough time to fire a few shots before taking a head shot.

Enjoy the Undeserved SAW & M107. DCing lil bitch.

• Like 1

Leaves bike in the forest as bait

Rolls around to get a vantage point

Shoots a shitty bandit

Looks good to me, Sir.

• Like 5

Leaves bike in the forest as bait

Rolls around to get a vantage point

Shoots a shitty bandit

Looks good to me, Sir.

he didnt roll around i covered the area before even approaching the bike. It was not a thick forest. It was a forest with trees with orange leaves which give no cover on the ground. I literally checked the bike walked 20ms and was shot at from behind and he was standing at the bike. DCing lil bitch. No "bait" if he was covering the bike from the no cover in the area he would of shot me when i first came up to it. No, he loaded into the game after hiding for 4-5minutes while i searched the area and just so happened to load in when my back was turned.

Edited by osiriszoran

I am the admin for US469. i went through the logs and can confirm that hellspawn did not disconnect to get that kill. sorry you lost your SAW. next time aim better i guess?

• Like 17

I am the admin for US469. i went through the logs and can confirm that hellspawn did not disconnect to get that kill. sorry you lost your SAW. next time aim better i guess?

Ha!

Epic.

Better luck next time OP.

QFT. How in the hell do you miss with a full auto light machinegun at 250m... Must've loaded it with blanks.

• Like 1

Proof of being admin of us469?

Well, the server is run by Covetous Crew (or similar), guy has CC in his name. Close enough for me. Doesn't change what happened and probably doesn't make the OP feel any better anyways lol

Edited by Sumdum

yeah i dont know what to show exactly as proof. i can bring the server down and change the tag from covetous crew to Caincc. thats bout it i guess.

I think this was the last straw for me to really enjoy the pvp in this game. It was just me and this guy hellspawn on US 469 and i happen to come across him riding his bike along a road near stary so i open up fire on him with a SAW at about 250m. He rides into a near by forest. I cover the ground and enter the forest and start covering it, i find the bike, no player. i start searching again and all of a sudden i start getting shot at and turn around and the dude is right next to the bike i just checked i have just enough time to fire a few shots before taking a head shot.

1. It is not a game. It is the alpha of a mod.

2. You are a bandit. I would say well-deserved.

3. Whining won't get you anywhere!

ROFL! I sir did not d/c. I was coming from the NW airfield with about 8k blood (1 shot would've probably done me in btw), riding along prud lake when you opened fire on me, I had no idea where you were but I serpentine'd away from where the shots were coming from, into the trees. That got my heart jumping considering there weren't many people on and I was NOT expecting anyone to be nearby. Anyways, I rode through the trees and parked the bike in the Old Fields slightly NE of Stary. I then cut back though the same forest only further east of where you shot at me. I crept along the north side of the trees when I saw you.. waited for you to turn, then moved in closer, thats when you made your way toward me and I fired but missed. You ran behind a tree, I popped out and headshotted you (I think, either way lee enfield is 1 hit from that range).

All this shit about the bike still being in the woods and me popping in right next to it is completely fabricated. I wish I had fraps running so I could post a vid as well, oh well maybe next time.

P.S. I didn't get a chance to take your shit either as I had full inventory and before I could get back the server restarted :(

Here's the exact path I took: http://i.imgur.com/kf6q5.jpg

Edited by hellspawn
  • Like 13

Butt = Hurt

• Like 1

lolololololol

1. It is not a game. It is the alpha of a mod.

Dude, please. Being the alpha stage of a mod still makes this a PC game. Sad that you have nothing better to say.

I can already picture a friend in school asking you if you play the game DayZ and you going full hipster on them *IT'S NOT A GAME, IT'S THE ALPHA OF A MOD*. Dear god.

@To the OP

I died a few times in very weird and mysterious ways too, just hope they fix the DC problem so if stuff like this happens again, at least this exploit won't cross our minds again, and we'll be sure about what happened. It's very frustrating when we die without knowing if it was our fault or not, due to the amount of exploiters running around us all the time.

he didnt roll around i covered the area before even approaching the bike. It was not a thick forest. It was a forest with trees with orange leaves which give no cover on the ground. I literally checked the bike walked 20ms and was shot at from behind and he was standing at the bike. DCing lil bitch. No "bait" if he was covering the bike from the no cover in the area he would of shot me when i first came up to it. No, he loaded into the game after hiding for 4-5minutes while i searched the area and just so happened to load in when my back was turned.

A lot can happen in 20 meters and 5 minutes.

Sounds like you got got.

Hey come lads, I really don't understand why everybody is going popcorn.jpg here.

OP was being a tad paranoid and wrongfully accused someone of exploiting. It happens.

And it's not out of the realm of possibilities that a person actually disconnected and ghosted him. Last time I checked I heard people sometimes do this in DayZ^^

Obviously in this case OP just got a bit too greedy when he saw that juicy bicycle (understandable) and decided to ignore necessary precautions before approaching the object.

What I generally disapprove of is opening a new thread with the sole reason of pointing a finger at someone, however.

But I do understand why OP would feel malcontent to a certain degree. It is an issue with the game at the current time, and we are all hoping that the developers find a solution soon.

Until then, let's enjoy our beans.

This guy has no proof.

As someone else said, the OP was seriously attached to his gear. Far too attached, and far too inexperienced, to take up banditry apparently.

This guy has no proof.

This guy has no proof that the other guy has no proof.

See where this is going?

No proof no truth as no one has proof no one is saying the truth

/Thread until proof.

ROFL! I sir did not d/c. I was coming from the NW airfield with about 8k blood (1 shot would've probably done me in btw), riding along prud lake when you opened fire on me, I had no idea where you were but I serpentine'd away from where the shots were coming from, into the trees. That got my heart jumping considering there weren't many people on and I was NOT expecting anyone to be nearby. Anyways, I rode through the trees and parked the bike in the Old Fields slightly NE of Stary. I then cut back though the same forest only further east of where you shot at me. I crept along the north side of the trees when I saw you.. waited for you to turn, then moved in closer, thats when you made your way toward me and I fired but missed. You ran behind a tree, I popped out and headshotted you (I think, either way lee enfield is 1 hit from that range).

All this shit about the bike still being in the woods and me popping in right next to it is completely fabricated. I wish I had fraps running so I could post a vid as well, oh well maybe next time.

P.S. I didn't get a chance to take your shit either as I had full inventory and before I could get back the server restarted :(

Here's the exact path I took: http://i.imgur.com/kf6q5.jpg

The only problem with your story is where you killed me is where the bike was parked. Not that extreme distance you're showing. I did not run that far south out of those woods and i saw the bike showing up on my map where you have it listed where i died. So please explain to me why there was a bike right next to the tree you were behind near where i died hmmm?

Also i dont buy the "server admin" claiming that the logs said he didn't DC. Considering Hellspawn and him replied to this thread he is most likely covering up for his buddy hellspawn.

also i dont give a crap about gear. i have 4 more SAWS in my tent with ammo. I care that people bitch out of PvP thru DC or Ghosting. Also yall try hitting a target going 50km an hour at 250-300m while kneeling since the grass is long in the field and blocks your aim and getting kickback from the SAW. i actually have that part frapsed. Like i said though, I checked the area around the bike thoroughly (the place where i died where the bike actually was).

Also what kind of fool are you to not drop the enfield and take either my saw or m107? The only thing fabricated here is your family circus map.

Edited by osiriszoran