Statik (DayZ)

Keep getting kicked, because of battleye!

Hey, so I hopped onto DayZ this evening to record some for my Let's Play. But whenever I tried to join a server it kept saying that I am getting kicked due to my Battleye client. Anyone know how I can fix this? I wanna play :P Any help would be appreciated!

P.S. I'm on version 1.7.2.3 and I'm on beta patch 94876.

Z_StaTik_z

www.youtube.com/user/zstatikz

• Like 1

Search/Google is your friend.

It's a problem numerous people have been having, it hasn't really had a 100% fix to it.

Some people never fix, others can fix it by updating or re-installing

• Like 1

Which battleye do i download? They are all for 32-bit and I have Windows 7 64-bit

• Like 1

i keep getting the files in my arma2 oa\expansion\addons folder need to be replaced or deleted when i delete them my game multiplier screen changes is there a way i can fix this or update the files

• Like 1

Having same problem.

Did everything i could think off / read

Cant join any server at all, all " Waiting for host "

Update battleye manually placing the file in appdata and in battleye folder. ( Didn't fix it )

Update manually to newest beta patch ( Didn't fix it )

Delete everything dayz related and reinstall ( Didn't fix it )

Now what ?

• Like 1

Which battleye do i download? They are all for 32-bit and I have Windows 7 64-bit

As stated in the link i gave.....

I am using a 64-bit operating system but can't seem to find the right files in the download section. Is 64-bit unsupported?

No. All platforms the game is running on are supported. Please note that even though you might be using a 64-bit OS, the game may still be running in 32-bit mode because it was compiled as a 32-bit application.

• Like 1

When I took 876, I had to go into the ARMA OA program files, and maker the change manually, there is a fix on this forum, but Ill type it out again, in case you guys didnt fix it yet. Dont merge this, admin. The more places its visible, the better chance you have of someone seeing it. Thanks!

Go To:

Computer>Program Files 86>Bohemia Interactive>Arma 2 Op Arrowhead>expansion>Battleye, then click uninstall.

After it is uninstalled, go back to the expansion folder open beta folder

install battleye by clicking setup battleyeOA go through the wizard.

You must have a net connection when you do this, it will auto update the BEye.

Also, this was mentioned in the changelog with 876, there was an issue auto updating battleeye for some people, and it must be done manually, these are the explicit instructions.

Hope this Helps! Good Luck!

*Edit* You can use this anytime your Beye is giving you troubles.

Edited by Predator Actual

It all seems good, except for the fact that I don't have BattlEye in my beta folder..?

So I uninstalled BattleEye and reinstalled it, but I still get "BattleEye client: Not Responding" messages on servers.

How did you reinstall it? I see how to uninstall it but I don't know how to reinstall it.

For those of you wondering where the 64-bit version of battle eye is. There isn't one.

It still works with all versions of windows.

ALSO.

The version you download MUST be the same version as the version of DayZ you have.

Older will be replaced with newer on login to a server OR it will just cause a crash to desktop.

For many people it will cause a crash to desktop anyways. Even if it's up to date.

Like I said before, there hasn't really been a 100% fix.

The one Predator Actual gives, does not work for everyone.

I sill have this problem, along with many others after his solution and others. (Numerous and painstaking times mind you) Although, mine does only happen on specific servers, not all battle eye servers like others seem to have.

How do you find out what beta patch your on? Like the 9xxxx one.

Edited by Tyler Bro

Having same problem. Noticed that the Battleye folder had disappeared from the OA folder, when I went to do a file replacement. Wouldn't uninstall through Steam. : (

Start up the Betapatch .exe, OR start a game through Six Launcher, exit the game to mainmenu, and the number of the patch you are on should be in the "lower-right-hand-corner."

Uninstalling through steam should be a last ditch effort, as you'll have to re-download all over again if you don't have a backup.

Edited by BobofTibia

Having the same problem.. I can't stay on my friend's server for more than a minute. I uninstalled Battleye and reinstalled and it still does it. Any other solutions?

it has something to do with the 1.6.2 update that is when i all of a sudden started getting Battleye initialization failed but it was working for the whole month before the 1.6.2 update... And yes it is the "correct" battleye

I can't update to 1.6.5 , i did all the steps and after 1 min it kicks me out of the game !

Guys

Someone on my ts3 server mentioned another battleye folder under users my documents then Bohemia..

Have a look in there guys and replace the dll files with the ones from the battleye site..