Sign in to follow this  
Lotus (DayZ)

Stuck outside Stary Sobor with 400 Blood...

..and there's nothing I can do about it. What's really frustrating is that, not only am I stocked up on medical supplies that I can't use to heal myself, I have all of the supplies to make some meat except for Matches which have been ridiculously elusive for me. Healing up after injury seems close to impossible in this game, I think at this point it would be easier for me to drop my bag and things on the floor and respawn and gun for where I left my things... considering that in order to heal I have to either risk interacting with another player (who will probably just kill me) or shamble blindly through town looking for matches to make some meat, which is going to be impossible due to the fact that I'm completely blind at this low health. It doesn't make any sense to me that you can't administer a blood transfusion to yourself...

So the challenge of survival is too challenging for you in this zombie survival mod?

I am sorry to hear that........

If you do keep playing, respawn and try getting supplies before you get that low, you will stand a better chance of survival and then you simply only need to find animals as matches last forever.

So the challenge of survival is too challenging for you in this zombie survival mod?

If you do keep playing, respawn and try getting supplies before you get that low, you will stand a better chance of survival and then you simply only need to find animals as matches last forever.

No. My issue is that I am completely stocked on supplies and there's still nothing I can do about being stranded like this. I have a 16 slot backpack full of food (though I ate it all to try to heal up already), water and medical supplies - Blood Packs, Morphine, etc., and none of it is of any use to me in this situation. My issue is that I AM stocked up and yet I'm still helpless if I get injured alone.

Status on this? Im in the general area, about 3 minutes away, if you would like id come help for the cost of the blood bag to heal you. Skype name Trixiejacks . on goodwill i hope you wont blow me away after healing lol

Dude. Get off your high horse.

Shit does happen in a zombie apocalypse.

• Like 1

Players can't really heal their blood count in a practical way besides hunting, unless another player helps them.

Thanks for the offers guys but my friend logged on and is going to help me. Good to know there's some good people out there. (Though I guess i don't know how many of you are trying to trick me. =P )

I know its hard to find anyone with good intentions, been going around trying to indentify myself as friendly with my guns lowered and people jsut come out of the woods shooting pretty much.

I find it really gamey to just KOS everyone for their beans and ammo. The Walking Dead I just got done with season 1 so im a little inspired haha