Sign in to follow this  
MeatAbstract

Broken Leg: Options

So I've broken my leg. I don't want to restart as this is the best I've done and I want to see if I can survive longer. Sadly the morphine I found has dissapeared from my bag so I'm currently crawling wondering where to go.

At the moment I'm just west of Gorka near a deer stand. What's the best thing I can do?

Ask a friend to help you. If you have no friends playing DayZ join a server with TS, get on TS and ask for help.

Crawl till you find morphine or tell me where you are, which server/location in a private message, and I will bring you some. I'm a friendly who always carries extra meds for others in need. Also I've had this exact thing happen to me before I knew what morphine was and I was in the middle of nowhere.

It'd take me a while to get there though, I'm pretty far south. :(

Edited by Psychobob

Put a plea in the Medic thread inside the Survivors chat area. They usually send someone.

Edited by Shard

Cheers guys, help is on the way! Thanks for the advice though, appreciated :)

Well done.

Haha. I wonder how many bricks were shat when MeatAbstract heard that M14 go off from across the field.

Edited by EliJRn

Here is the video I made of it. Lol. I was so paranoid the entire time.

Maybe medics need support by snipers? Medic Support snipers that zero in the victim as backup?

Maybe medics need support by snipers? Medic Support snipers that zero in the victim as backup?

It would have been awesome to know I had sniper covering my ass. I had a lot of fun doing this, I Love being a medic.

Edited by Psychobob

tell me were u are....i will put you out of your misery.....shhhh...no tears...only dreams now :D just kiddn

Only just realised how pointing my gun wasn't really setting him at ease!

When I heard that gun go off I was like "Oh god...is that him or another guy who's gonna find and do stuff to me..."

Great idea though. I've requested he go on the medical list. Thanks again mate!