psikys

Aether Services - now recruiting (xpost from Survivor HQ)

Hey guys! So a few of us want to start up a community. We all have fun playing together, and we're always on the lookout to find more players to play with. As of right now, we have a teamspeak server and a website hosted by enjin, and that's about it lol.

Anyway, having this said, we're all adults - 18 - 38. You can play whatever games you want, none of this YOU WILL PLAY BF3/COD/ARMA2/LFD bs. Come hang out. Play what you want. If we like it, we'll play it with you. The majority of us play BF3 and ArmA 2/DayZ together already. We play Trine, Total War, LFD, Borderlands, and some of us will be starting a Guild Wars 2 clan up at launch. I am hoping to start a DayZ server if we get enough donating members as I'm not willing to throw $75/mo towards a server out of my own pocket. I want to run a kind of RPG style DayZ server. More details can be given out in TS as it gets kinda long, but it seems like it would be fun. We are willing to start BF3 servers if they become warranted.

Again, this isn't some "clan". This is a community. We want a group of guys who enjoy gaming as much as we do and who are willing to maybe branch out and try new games, instead of lone-wolfing it up 100% of the time.

Here are our rules:

• No drama. Keep your baggage at the door. Seriously.
  • No kids. Sorry guys, but we're grown ups and play like them.

That's pretty much it. Just come, play, hang out and join us and have fun guys. PM for TS info, or see our webpage at http://aetherservices.enjin.com

Edited by Psikys

Hello!

I am interested in your "community" or group to play with. i have been playing DayZ by myself and is not very entertaining. i need a group of people to play with! Lone wolfing it just gets too boring and doesn't help anyone. i am 19 years of age, i do have a Blue Collar job, so i will not be on all the time. (but seeing as how this is a community of adults that shouldn't be too uncalled for.) please get back to me im VERY interested!I have LFD, ArmA 2, And BF3. along with many other games.

Steam Name: Guerrilla

Skype Name: WildBill361

Edited by Lobotomy

bumping for visibility

Had one of ours send you a message on Skype with the TS info there labotomy.

hey i 2 have been playing for a few days now and i am also looking for a comunity of people/players to hang out with.

i am 21 and i play LFD/ARMA2 (OA And dayz)/TWS2

i am verry interested as well

Steam name: Michael Mc'Bride

Edited by Daniel Yates

hit me up whenever you guys like i am on most days

Hey Yates. I pm'd you the TS server info. Also my steam info. Feel free to add me, as I'm not able to find you on steam using the info you gave.

Morning bump. We just got our server up and running as well. :D