Northling

"ca_dubbing_counterattack" and "deleted.chernarus" problem solution

wait sooo pretty much u copy the addons folder in the arma 2 section and then u just paste it into the Arma 2 OA addons folder?

well i didnt have a addons folder in OA so i just pasted it right in the folder "arma 2 operation arrowhead"

i heard about that but just didnt know exactly how to do it, thank you for your contribution i will put ur link in the main post.

well i didnt have a addons folder in OA so i just pasted it right in the folder "arma 2 operation arrowhead"

this is really confusing >_<

this is really confusing >_<

if u have a addons folder allready it should work if u copy the stuff in arma 2 addons, to arma 2 OA addons that should be the same or you do the other way that i have put in the main topic post.

hope this helps u else feel free to ask more ^^

Edited by Northling

ok i did copy and pasted all the files into the Addons folder...it works now but now when i play i cant bandage myself

ok i did copy and pasted all the files into the Addons folder...it works now but now when i play i cant bandage myself

never had that problem sry :/ and im not rly sure how to fix that

edit: i did some reasearch and found out that this is a common problem i saw that someone reinstalled the dayz mod and got it working try that and come back to me and let me know how it went ^^

Edited by Northling

never had that problem sry :/ and im not rly sure how to fix that

edit: i did some reasearch and found out that this is a common problem i saw that someone reinstalled the dayz mod and got it working try that and come back to me and let me know how it went ^^

ohh thanks dude...rite now ur like my best friend ^_^
  • Like 1

ok soo i have done everything and it works but like everything looks like its been down graded...also i have reinstalled six updater sooo the bandage bug will get fixed but it hasnt

ok soo i have done everything and it works but like everything looks like its been down graded...also i have reinstalled six updater sooo the bandage bug will get fixed but it hasnt

like i said it seems to be a pretty common problem and i cant find any other way to fix it than the reinstall, i hope it works out for u the best maybe a new patch will fix it for you.

but i am glad that the game works for you now, keep me updated if u solve the problem and i shall look further into it.

Never thought i would fix this, found your topic, tried it out and surprise it worked.

My friend then told me to come and express my gratitude, so yeh, cheers pal, wellplayed

Regards

Kuntz

had these problems:

"You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.chernarus"

and when i started the game i got "ca_dubbing_counterattack"

i solved the issue and thought i´d share it:

what i did was i copied the addons map an put it in the arma 2 operation arrowhead map like this:

copied this map: C:\Program\Steam\steamapps\com­mon\arma 2\Addons

and put it here: C:\Program\Steam\steamapps\com­mon\arma 2 operation arrowhead

and heres a link on another way to do it: http://dayzmod.com/f...your-oa-folder/

Im an idiot. What do u mean the map?

by map i mean folder, mixed up english and my own language sry :)

hey dude did u have a addons folder for OA? if u did, did u copy and paste the regular arma 2 addons in to the OA addons folder also did u copy and delete the other folders in the OA addon folder?

Hey, I have this problem and I've tried all the methods you are all using on it but none of them seem to work. I've moved my addons folder from arma 2 into OA main, then extracted them all into Expansion/Addons. I'm thinking I have a non-used version of Arma2 Original.

Can someone who uses a free ArmA 2 post a direct link so atleast I know I have the correct version, then I might be able to get somewhere lol. Thanks, most appreciated.

hey dude did u have a addons folder for OA? if u did, did u copy and paste the regular arma 2 addons in to the OA addons folder also did u copy and delete the other folders in the OA addon folder?

i had no addons folder in OA i simply copied the addons folder from arma 2 to OA

Hey, I have this problem and I've tried all the methods you are all using on it but none of them seem to work. I've moved my addons folder from arma 2 into OA main, then extracted them all into Expansion/Addons. I'm thinking I have a non-used version of Arma2 Original.

Can someone who uses a free ArmA 2 post a direct link so atleast I know I have the correct version, then I might be able to get somewhere lol. Thanks, most appreciated.

i use the arma 2 free, and u are not suppose to move the addons folder only copy it and paste into the OA folder

Dude, just want to thank you for your post, been pulling my hair out for the last 5 hours, stumbled across this and fixed within minutes.

MODs can we please have this pinned on the front page, is very helpful and seems alot of players are in the same boat that I was.

Dude, just want to thank you for your post, been pulling my hair out for the last 5 hours, stumbled across this and fixed within minutes.

MODs can we please have this pinned on the front page, is very helpful and seems alot of players are in the same boat that I was.

i am glad i could help since i to pulled my hair not knowing what to make of it, and after hours of searching i finally found the answear.

i also think this should be pinned to the front page since ive seen loads of posts about this problem and not many of the way to solve it, have tried to contact the dayz team about it aswell without answer.

/// Nortling

wait i have a question.... did u just click on the addons folder and copy that or did you copy all the little files in the addons folder and put it into the arma 2 OA folder?