Sign in to follow this  
Maik (DayZ)

US 85 admins cheating/hacking

Okay so, i will now shut up and hope that the developers will look into this. Also, if you have the US 85 online, i think there will be LOTS of people coming to your server to empty your lovely island....

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I would also like to vouch that something strange is up with the [WD] clan and their server.

I was directed to this thread from:

http://www.reddit.co...nge_on_wd_clan/

Members from [WD] posted there challenging me to come kill them after I previously destroyed their base and such, so today I went on their server to come kill them.

Long story short (these events take place in sequential order):

I was on Skalisty Island, hunting down some of the [WD] members.

My friend kills [WD] Acehigh. http://i.imgur.com/YAemN.jpg

Shortly after my friend kills Acehigh, I hear footsteps behind me, I turn around, and an invisible player (who is not Acehigh) says something like "You think you're funny, don't you?" and proceeds to shoot and kill me.

Almost immediately after I'm shot, the server shuts down.

[WD] Acehigh posts in the thread that he's killed me. http://i.imgur.com/7qaFh.png

I reply saying that I was killed by an invisible hacker.

[WD] Acehigh posts again that he's killed me.

I login to a different server, and I'm still alive with minimal blood loss, probably because the [WD] server shutdown immediately after me being killed.

This is my account of what has happened.

Lol, so you were the one shooting me while I was riding to Elektro on the bike.

Missed a few shots, but in the end you hit me!

Lol, so you were the one shooting me while I was riding to Elektro on the bike.

Missed a few shots, but in the end you hit me!

That actually wasn't, I never did shoot at anybody on a bike.

It could have been my friend, I'm not really sure. If all you had was starter gear, I'm sorry then.

Edited by gorilla

That actually wasn't, I never did shoot at anybody on a bike.

It could have been my friend, I'm not really sure. If all you had was starter gear, I'm sorry then.

Its fine, I don't mind dying after I spawn. :P

• Like 1

I would also like to vouch that something strange is up with the [WD] clan and their server.

Members from [WD] posted there challenging me to come kill them after I previously destroyed their base and such, so today I went on their server to come kill them.

Shortly after my friend kills Acehigh, I hear footsteps behind me, I turn around, and an invisible player (who is not Acehigh) says something like "You think you're funny, don't you?" and proceeds to shoot and kill me.

[WD] Acehigh posts in the thread that he's killed me. http://i.imgur.com/7qaFh.png

[WD] Acehigh posts again that he's killed me. http://i.imgur.com/ZR2Xh.png

I login to a different server, and I'm still alive with minimal blood loss, probably because the [WD] server shutdown immediately after me being killed. http://i.imgur.com/IJOzt.jpg

Acehigh wasn't an invisible hacker for sure. If he were the hacker, why would he shoot his own teammate? And I can certainly verify that Ace wasn't speaking in the video (he is British, pretty easy to distinguish). Last of all, lets not be throwing around death threats (;

Acehigh wasn't an invisible hacker for sure. If he were the hacker, why would he shoot his own teammate?

If Acehigh is not the hacker, and not related to the hacker at all - why did he claim he killed me shortly after the hacker killed me? That's what I'm suspicious about. I'd like an explanation.

Last of all, lets not be throwing around death threats (;

I hope you guys really aren't this dense, the message I sent Acehigh was a joke that is copy/pasted around the internet.

See: http://goo.gl/tgXJU

[WD] Acehigh posts again that he's killed me. http://i.imgur.com/ZR2Xh.png

I login to a different server, and I'm still alive with minimal blood loss, probably because the [WD] server shutdown immediately after me being killed. http://i.imgur.com/IJOzt.jpg

I cant back what Ace says. For the fact that thats his own actions. If he was hacking, DCing in PvP,.... Then it would be my problem. But he was NOT as you stated. I don't Condone this kind of shit talking.... But that is out of my control.

I can say that if we notice "Oneshot or myself" a hacker on the server. We will Shut Down The Server until we can figure out who was doing the hacking. In some cases we cant and its a total loss.

I just want to say Emma Watson is hot. My comment is much more interesting then the rest of this bullshit.

• Like 3

This is what happened before I was killed by the hacker. Proof again that WE were NOT the ones hacking.

I just want to say Emma Watson is hot. My comment is much more interesting then the rest of this bullshit.

For Sure. :P

gorilla alex or what ever you wanna call your self.

you hack i cant prove it but i know you use esp to find us and i know you can teleport/spawn in shit. you find us from one side of the map to the other. your in the server for 5 mins and come across are camp on the other side of the island. 12000m from where are other camp was. really ?

gorilla alex or what ever you wanna call your self.

you hack i cant prove it but i know you use esp to find us and i know you can teleport/spawn in shit. you find us from one side of the map to the other. your in the server for 5 mins and come across are camp on the other side of the island. 12000m from where are other camp was. really ?

Ace.... why would you even make more drama on here when we are dealing with enough shit. Maybe you dont care..... But I do. Stop this stupid postings on here and reddit. You are just making [WD] a mark. All from your own mouth.

Edited by Streak

Just because you were killed by hackers doesn't mean you are not hacking.

Back to important matters, Emma Watson.

Emma-Watson-emma-watson-18878962-1920-1200.jpg

Edited by Tandwan

Actually we aren't a bad clan. We aren't hackers, people just have the wrong idea, there were hackers yesterday who spawned in helicopters all over the map. (At least 20 in the entire map or so I heard) We just have people who blame admins abuse on everything that happens. Hackers join our server every while and then, heck I don't even remember one day going without at least one joining. I have video proof of even a hacker who spawned in a A-10, there also was a helicopter nearby that was destroyed too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLxeYl0KUpo&feature=youtu.be

All I want to say, don't believe all the lies you read in forums or at least think things through before admitting something. We are fairly good clan, but we get too much stuff that it drives people crazy (like this accusation) that is all.

I hope you guys really aren't this dense, the message I sent Acehigh was a joke that is copy/pasted around the internet.

See: http://goo.gl/tgXJU

The pirate version: "What in Davy Jones' locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I'll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I've led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o' swag. I'll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o' pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o' monsoon that'll wipe ye off the map. You're sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o'er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o' the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I'll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o' the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn't, ye didn't, and now ye'll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I'll shit fury all over ye and ye'll drown in the depths o' it. You're fish food now."

Ha ha! I was following this, and had read a few of your other posts concerning, which where pretty level headed. Then I read that one and thought, "wow, waaaay over there, on the other side of sane. Maybe I was wrong about this guy.". Fooled me. Funny shit.

Dont know...... Dealing with all this Bullshit just does not seem worth it. I mean we PAY for the server.... Just to sit here and defend our self all the time. WarDrivers does not HACK or will they ever for as long as I am alive.

We "me" are at the point that I dont know if we are going to even run a DayZ server anymore. So sick of all the Bullshit that we have to deal with on the forums. I spend so much time trying to make the server run well and enjoyable for all DayZ players.... Just to come on here to get shit on.

US 85 might just not come back online...... Sick of the Drama.

Server is OFF until I decide IF it will be back online. That is still up in the air. Sad to say this..... but everyone has there limit!!!!

Going to sleep....... Spent my whole night dealing with this shit. Did not even play DayZ. Hope by the time I get up..... This Drama will have died. Good Night.

Dont know...... Dealing with all this Bullshit just does not seem worth it. I mean we PAY for the server.... Just to sit here and defend our self all the time. WarDrivers does not HACK or will they ever for as long as I am alive.

We "me" are at the point that I dont know if we are going to even run a DayZ server anymore. So sick of all the Bullshit that we have to deal with on the forums. I spend so much time trying to make the server run well and enjoyable for all DayZ players.... Just to come on here to get shit on.

Server is OFF until I decide IF it will be back online. That is still up in the air. Sad to say this..... but everyone has there limit!!!!

Going to sleep....... Spent my whole night dealing with this shit. Did not even play DayZ. Hope by the time I get up..... This Drama will have died. Good Night.

TANGO DOWN!

If you get this worked up when you see what are probably frivolous claims while hosting an open server then you would probably do well to keep your server offline. Its part of the job description when you host a server, people will get mad and blame you for nothing. Getting upset about it every time it happens means you probably aren't cut out for being a host. If they don't post screenshots or videos, then most of the people here just assume the claims aren't true and click our back button, as you should too.

• Like 1

me and my mates were on the server , My mate is a WD member I believe idk if he is but his name is acehigh and well we were playing and out of no where he dropped dead no gun shot no nothing and we were playing legit .

I`m fairly new to this forum and all I came to say is that there is no way these blokes are hacking, I played with them a few days ago, it was fun. Like seriously, they sent me on a mission to get a engine, why would they need to build a car, if they would hack them in? Also, I only had an hatchet, if they would hack weapons, why wouldn`t they just give me some amazing weapons? I broke my leg, when I was jumped by a zombie, a guy came all the way down to give me morphine, if he would have hacked, why not just teleport? Seriously, these guys are not cheating, just my perspective, also I`m not part of WD, in fact i`m not even Amercian or British, so I don´t know these folks in real life either.

Arnold

All of the [WD] persons on the server are part of this little "squad".

You're an idiot.

I'm a lonewolf, I stay away from the rest of the group, I have my own base and my own agenda. We aren't part of some "little squad"

every now and then we pull together whoever wants to have some fun and do random missions like raiding the Northwest, or hunting downed Helos.

If you want to get some dev to investigate our server and find and ban the hackers, by all means, DO IT. its not us, and I'm fucking tired of them.

1:22-1:24 ~ I may be mistaken, but did one of your members just say "spawn in something fast" ?

He said, "Cripto, spawn in fucking fast."

To which cripto replied, "I cannot log in right now, my steams not working."

Keep hearing what you want to hear buddy.

Edited by OtterDerp

He said, "Cripto, spawn in fucking fast."

To which cripto replied, "I cannot log in right now, my steams not working."

Keep hearing what you want to hear buddy.

Nope, pretty sure that I hear "spawn in something fast"..

Im not affiliated with any of the groups in this topic, nor any other person. As I originally said also, which I shall even quote for you since you obviously didnt read it..

1:22-1:24 ~ I may be mistaken, but did one of your members just say "spawn in something fast" ?

Before trying to get all high and mighty on me, "buddy", read what people say before jumping to conclusions and trying to defend what is a losing battle.

• Like 1

From what i have been reading, its not allowed to ban players from your server without any video of the "fault" they have made and since i'm banned from US 85 for "disconnecting from pvp" without any proof of it happening, my bans should be removed. Hope some developer will look into this.