Bass50

LU159 Admin keeping server private

Jesus fuck you guys are still arguing about this.

Why can't you just stop?

So they admit spam kicking. Please ban those retards already.

In the rules it sayes you can kick for diruptive behaviour. Which you guys have posted on here numerous times now. You guys kill us over and over just cos you can which makes the game no fun for us. There for its disruptive behaviour to us. Everyone has a different take on disruptive behavour but to me being hunted to the point where we cant play the game on a server we pay for is disrupive behaviour to us. If you dont like it play on a different server. Also because the people involved change there in game names inocent people may have gotton caught in the crossfire which is not fair on them. Which is caused by a few people trying to kill us over and over and changing there names to avoid our arention. If thats not being sneeky and aimed at being able to trol us i dont know what is.

In the rules it sayes you can kick for diruptive behaviour. Which you guys have posted on here numerous times now. You guys kill us over and over just cos you can which makes the game no fun for us. There for its disruptive behaviour to us. Everyone has a different take on disruptive behavour but to me being hunted to the point where we cant play the game on a server we pay for is disrupive behaviour to us. If you dont like it play on a different server. Also because the people involved change there in game names inocent people may have gotton caught in the crossfire which is not fair on them. Which is caused by a few people trying to kill us over and over and changing there names to avoid our arention. If thats not being sneeky and aimed at being able to trol us i dont know what is.

You group are either stupid or I dont know. Disruptive behavior is cheating. You are NOT allowed to kick only because he is killing you. L2P and stop whine and abusing your rights (which I hope the dev will remove from you and your noob clan)

• Like 1

I just found this thread. It is new and exciting to me. I hope the server gets blacklisted and I hope the admins get banned for being pussy douchebags. I'm a new player and do you know how I am learning? I am getting my ass handed to me at every corner by bandits. If you want to teach people how to play then and I quote (Major Payne) "pop yo titty out his mouth and stop babying him". If you want a peaceful server then go play Hello Kitty Island Adventure. This is the dumbest shit I have seen all day.

• Like 2

If you want a peaceful server then go play Hello Kitty Island Adventure. This is the dumbest shit I have seen all day.

this

• Like 1

In the rules it sayes you can kick for diruptive behaviour.

Good job telling only the first part.

You may only kick for disruptive behavior (such as continued VOIP over side channel) But you may not kick due to race or language or because the person does something you do not like.
Edited by Chauz

and since there no side channel anymore....

You guys are the absolute worst of DayZ, Arma 2, and the entire internet, that I've ever seen. Not only were you caught on video,and pretty much confirmed your wrong doings, you try and defend yourselves uselessly, claiming irrational excuses as reason for your stupidity. YOU are the reason that people think admins abuse and YOU are the very pit of Day Z that everyone despises and hopes to never fall eyes upon. Just coming across this and reading the first FEW posts got me so worked up that I HAD to voice my opinion of how massive of idiots you and your fellow "admins" are.

Edited by IRustyI
  • Like 1

I didn't need to read every post on here to figure out that the host of this server is an idiot. The fact that he refuses to see his error and hold onto his fcking ego is proof of how dumb he is. Enjoy losing your server rights and hopefully the next time you have a sliver of power over someone you don't abuse it to get your way like some kind of child.

• Like 2

The up shot of this is that i am not paying for a server anymore we payed for this one for a month which is into its last week now and we are not going to renew it so everyone will lose out. We will just pick a random server and play on that like everyone else. This has ended up going from a fun game on which we had our own server to an abuse fest where people that are not even envolved are getting up on there high horse and slagging us all off. As sloppzz said earlyer we have spoken to base and smoothed things over so will all you hangers on just let it go already as you have managed to convince us that running a server is not worth it. If you keep this up there will be no servers left for us to play on as you will harrass the admins so much they will just say sod it its not worth the hastle. Then you will all be moaning that you cant get on as all the servers are full. You should be carefull not to cut off the hand that feeds you or else you will all go hungary. Take some time to think on that for a second.

To sum up. Couple of noob idiots decided to play GOD and rented a server. There they abused the shit out of it, playing like on a pony rainbow island kicking everyone who killed those noobs looting the airfields and hoarding vehicles.. Then their cheating got disclosed so they decided to not rent a server anymore.

Bunch of Idiotic noobs.

Edited by Roboserg
  • Like 2

The up shot of this is that i am not paying for a server anymore we payed for this one for a month which is into its last week now and we are not going to renew it so everyone will lose out. We will just pick a random server and play on that like everyone else. This has ended up going from a fun game on which we had our own server to an abuse fest where people that are not even envolved are getting up on there high horse and slagging us all off. As sloppzz said earlyer we have spoken to base and smoothed things over so will all you hangers on just let it go already as you have managed to convince us that running a server is not worth it. If you keep this up there will be no servers left for us to play on as you will harrass the admins so much they will just say sod it its not worth the hastle. Then you will all be moaning that you cant get on as all the servers are full. You should be carefull not to cut off the hand that feeds you or else you will all go hungary. Take some time to think on that for a second.

If we let one person get away with abuse then we may aswell not even have rules....

I've just run into this problem with US380 . I made the mistake of setting up a few tents here, only to see the server constantly locked with only a few people allowed on. Or everyone kicked, and the server being locked. I'll need to creep in and grab my tents and relocate to another server when I can. I don't want to play on another yet, in fear of dying and not being able to grab my tents. So annoying.

Edited by Wallberot

So, to sum up.

One team of douches decides to troll the Z out of the team of noobs who were thinking they are gods cause they are admins and were not prepared.

They got their asses kicked.

Instead of logging into one of the several hundreds more or less full servers, troll goes to the forum and starts whining about the admins of the server that they kicked him. And the forum goes full-on hipster and elitist and ubertough by the guys who have not been holding anything heavier then a mouse. Wow.

Western community is so entertaining. Truly amazing kind of kunstkamera here.

This thread is awesome. I've never seen So many little crying female dogs in one place.

Oh yeah, and admins of the server should make it, y'know, non-hive.

Edited by Desertstriker

Wait wait wait, maybe these admins just don't know that their servers are connected to a hive.

At least that's what I really, really hope.

Edited by ShinySnack

So whats the deal with financial refund on a blocked server?

No official terms and conditions where forwarded from the Hosting company, essentially we have a financial outlay, without a definitive definition of conduct or terms and a potential termination of service from a 3rd party.

(P.S i find it amusing that a couple of posters to this little charade have stated that they did not read the entire thread and its obvious that a bunch more didnt and yet feel they all have the right to shoe in with an opinion. Its obvious that this forum and its community like to live by mob rule when deciding the guilt of any party).

angrymob.jpg?w=500

Edited by ZombieLoveChild

Plain and Simple... You didnt abide by the rules given by rocket to "Rent" a server.

You're paying for the consequences of your actions...

PS. Include the entire Rule if you're going to quote it.... not take it out of context...

Plain and Simple... You didnt abide by the rules given by rocket to "Rent" a server.

You're paying for the consequences of your actions...

I don't think so mate. This is not a play ground or the rules there of, this is real world money and a service sold. Bucks don't stop at your vacuous opinion.

I don't think so mate. This is not a play ground or the rules there of, this is real world money and a service sold. Bucks don't stop at your vacuous opinion.

Ok read again... Who made Dayz..... Who runs the hive server... You pay for a service to "RENT" not own... Your point is now invalid.

Its backed by the "Guidelines" set for servers. You rent and break the rules for your own gain... you lose your right to connect to the hive.

Deny it all you want..

Ok read again... Who made Dayz..... Who runs the hive server... You pay for a service to "RENT" not own... Your point is now invalid.

Its backed by the "Guidelines" set for servers. You rent and break the rules for your own gain... you lose your right to connect to the hive.

Deny it all you want..

I never said we own it.. i specifically stated the word 'service'.

The rules are ambiguous and a community of cry babies do not a service deny.

Money has exchanged hands.

Last comment.. Clearly you dont understand... Money has exchanged hands.. obviously but....

Part of the deal was the abide by what was setdown by rocket and his team to use his services.(AKA Server community hive).

Basically kind of like a contract but in a different sense. You paid the server company or whoever you rented from to connect to

the hive... neither of them are at fault for a decision that you made.

You broke what guidelines were set.. You can keep your server but cannot connect to rockets hive.. So techincally it still runs.. as

Private.... Maybe youll understand... eh nm doesnt seem like it

I'd have no problem with cheaters locking their servers, as long as that character they build(while the server is locked), cannot venture beyond their server. It creates advantages. Over time, people will learn to avoid these particular servers.

Last comment.. Clearly you dont understand... Money has exchanged hands.. obviously but....

Part of the deal was the abide by what was setdown by rocket and his team to use his services.(AKA Server community hive).

Basically kind of like a contract but in a different sense. You paid the server company or whoever you rented from to connect to

the hive... neither of them are at fault for a decision that you made.

You broke what guidelines were set.. You can keep your server but cannot connect to rockets hive.. So techincally it still runs.. as

Private.... Maybe youll understand... eh nm doesnt seem like it

Again.. define the guideline with regard to kicking players. The Kick option exists within the admin console, Does that admin not have the right to remove players from the server (that he/she has paid for) who are willfully disruptive to the gaming experiance of everyone else on that server.

Would you pay money to be trolled and griefed over and over again by a group of people with an obvious head start in both experiance and equitment who are simply there to mess it up for you.

This is not about us wilfully kicking players for the fun of it, this server has been running for weeks and we never used the kick option. We understand the value of the core mechanics of this game experiance and how that adds to the enjoyment. But Its just unlucky that we with our first server find our selves with an advanced group of trolls who take it upon them selves to camp and disrupt our game which we have paid for.

There is no reason why they could not have found another server to log onto and got on with life, instead they run to mummy and complain with a community of forum posters who are too lazy to read 4 pages of posts to back them up all the way.

i want you to 'definitely' describe to me when someone can kick or not kick on a server when you are the rightful admin of a server.

If this issue is impossible to resolve then the kick option needs to be removed from the console all together and griefers can own this game.