Sign in to follow this  
ShadowGamer (DayZ)

is this a Good pc to buy

I am buying a new Pc and need to know what to get i am not looking for a 1000$ pc like a pc that is about $600 to $650

and i waas looking at i found a pc with.

MODEL Name: iBUYPOWER Gamer Power AM522D3 Gaming Desktop

CASE: Azza Solaris Mid Tower Gaming Case - Black

Processor: AMD FX-4100 Quad-Core CPU 4x 3.6 GHz, Socket AM3+, 8MB L2 Cache

Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 6670 1GB

Main Memory: 8GB (4GB x2) DDR3-1333 Memory

Hard Drive: 1TB 7200rpm Hard Drive

and if you Can find anything better then plz fell Free to post a Link/pm me umm Well yea thats all and if this Sucks just say hey Shadow that is a peace of shit

or you know tell me What is it is it Good Of Shitty . Thanks to take the time to read this i hope i get some Help

• Like 1

It's shit.

Intel CPUs are much faster than AMD atm

GPU is a budget model from like 2 years ago

• Like 1

It's shit.

Intel CPUs are much faster than AMD atm

GPU is a budget model from like 2 years ago

6600 series is that long ago? Man, that makes my 5870 like what? 3 years? Funny thing is, it can still compete even with the newer cards today like the 7850.

Honestly if you are buying a Pre-built computer you are going to have to choose 1 of 2 things. EITHER it will be inexpensive (about your stated price range) OR it will be a good gaming machine. You will not find a pre-built computer that is both.

The best suggestion is to buy your parts separately (newegg) and build it yourself (or have a friend build it for you). You can build a very nice gaming computer for $600 that way. Otherwise you can buy a pre-built computer for $600 that can surf the internet, and play the last gen of games decently well.

easy to build pc's kinda like a jigsaw puzzle cant really go wrong in putting the parts together, you can probs find a basic guide to where things go on the internet :P

6600 series is that long ago? Man, that makes my 5870 like what? 3 years? Funny thing is, it can still compete even with the newer cards today like the 7850.

x6xx are basic gaming models

x8xx are performance models

Please don't compare the two.

x6xx are basic gaming models

x8xx are performance models

Please don't compare the two.

yeah

Thanks For the Help i Can build a pc i have Done it before just i have been felling like Shit and Dont fell like it soo Thanks tho

Edited by ShadowGamer

Much better, but i would recommend getting GTX560Ti instead. It's quite faster than the little brother 550Ti.

Also I recommend an i5 CPU from Intel like 2500k or the latest 3750k.

• Like 1

THanks For Helping me yea but the 560 is $200 i am on a $600 pc That is Way to much i Think i will Stick with the 550

Edited by ShadowGamer