ScaryNachos

[EU/English] The Sentinels (Recruiting)

Play Time: Nearly 2 Months now

YouTube: Jamierulez4ever (I don't make Vids though)

Resources: None, sorry, I use skype and steam

Info: NOT Greedy or murderous, fair player and well supplied currently

Okay, I pm'd you my skype :)

Hello,

Experience : I just started playin this game "full-time", I have allot of other game experience (including lots of shooters)

Good mic ? : yes, costed me 20,- euro ;)

Teamspeak : yes

English : gooood!

Navigate : good, i was in the dutch army myself ;)

Humor : ofc, what is life without humor!!!!???

Recording : I use Fraps and have good PC!!!

Youtube channel : lots....

oyeah... i have a shit load of patients, maby nice to know ;)

Greetingz Hellmid

Sounds good, pm'd you my skype

Play Time:12 days , longest survival streak 5 days.

YouTube:I currently do not upload video's (Freind of mine and me finding 3 boats in under 10 minutes of playtime);

Resources:I currently use a Teamspeak that is hosed by "Battlefieldo" which I use daily for chatting.

Info:I play daily , allways motivated to play. Love going to raid barracks and just enjoying the game.

Sure, pm'd you my skype :)

how about learning to spell "sentinels" before making a group based on them, little boy

I already said to the first guy about that, calm the bap :P

Age 18

Indiana, United states

Have a good mic and ts3

Been playing for a month

Need some backup for the high value areas, and you guys seem great

Age 18

Indiana, United states

Have a good mic and ts3

Been playing for a month

Need some backup for the high value areas, and you guys seem great

Sorry, Its EU only, there's been a couple, maybe 3 guys from the US replied on this thread before, they might be interested :)

• Like 1

Play Time: (How many weeks/months you have been playing DayZ) 1 Month

YouTube: (If You Have One - If you don't you can link a video or something that you are in) Lxium

Resources: (If you can supply any additional resources to the group eg a better TeamSpeak, a website etc please say so) N/A

Info: (Any other information about yourself that you think would help your chances in getting accepted) I am considered a funny guy, know how to take banter etc, I play stealthily and aggressively. Currently looking for a few lads to play and have a laugh with :)

Play Time: 3 Weeks (But I found game easy to pick up)

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/VIICompetative (Currently working on DayZ Lets Play Series)

Resources: Good Microphone, Dxtory (Full Version), Sony Vegas 11.0 Pro (Full Version)

Info: Online mostly everyday; I'm highly experienced in use of some of the rarest items in the game, but also lower tier; Also Experienced sniper.

Playtime: I think it has been about two weeks now, but i picked it up pretty quickly. I have been playing with two of my friends "Vezpula" and "Simon" and we have mostly been taking everything really seriously. Meaning sneaking around in every place we go to, acting as if it were our own life. But we always (atleast me) die because of bugs. which pisses me off because it is hard to start from scratch after 15 hours of surviving. I have also played a fair amount of FPS games to be able to handle myself in a fight.

Resources: Well since i do not have TS (willing to get it if i am accepted) i would recommend Dolby Axon. It's probably pretty much the same thing but i heard that it cuts out annoying sounds that some people get out of their mics.

Info: I am up at the same hours as you (6pm - 3am Gmt +1) so i'll be accessible when you need me =).

Mic: Works fine, never had any problems. In the latest patch i could not speak to anyone in game, but im sure it's just a setting somewhere. No annoying background noises.

Youtube: I do not have one, however if i am required to fraps something i am sure my computer can handle it =). And then add it to Youtube.

Day Z : SlowMovingTarget Teamspeak : SlowMovingTarget (downloaded it recently)

Edited by Afixe94

Play Time: (How many weeks/months you have been playing DayZ) 1 Month

YouTube: (If You Have One - If you don't you can link a video or something that you are in) Lxium

Resources: (If you can supply any additional resources to the group eg a better TeamSpeak, a website etc please say so) N/A

Info: (Any other information about yourself that you think would help your chances in getting accepted) I am considered a funny guy, know how to take banter etc, I play stealthily and aggressively. Currently looking for a few lads to play and have a laugh with :)

Yeah, you sound pretty cool, i'll pm you my info now :)

Play Time: 3 Weeks (But I found game easy to pick up)

Youtube: http://www.youtube.c.../VIICompetative (Currently working on DayZ Lets Play Series)

Resources: Good Microphone, Dxtory (Full Version), Sony Vegas 11.0 Pro (Full Version)

Info: Online mostly everyday; I'm highly experienced in use of some of the rarest items in the game, but also lower tier; Also Experienced sniper.

I watched a few of your videos, you seem pretty cool, hopefully once you start playing with the group you will learn the loot spawns and how to navigate better :P I pm'd you my info as well btw!

Playtime: I think it has been about two weeks now, but i picked it up pretty quickly. I have been playing with two of my friends "Vezpula" and "Simon" and we have mostly been taking everything really seriously. Meaning sneaking around in every place we go to, acting as if it were our own life. But we always (atleast me) die because of bugs. which pisses me off because it is hard to start from scratch after 15 hours of surviving. I have also played a fair amount of FPS games to be able to handle myself in a fight.

Resources: Well since i do not have TS (willing to get it if i am accepted) i would recommend Dolby Axon. It's probably pretty much the same thing but i heard that it cuts out annoying sounds that some people get out of their mics.

Info: I am up at the same hours as you (6pm - 3am Gmt +1) so i'll be accessible when you need me =).

Mic: Works fine, never had any problems. In the latest patch i could not speak to anyone in game, but im sure it's just a setting somewhere. No annoying background noises.

Youtube: I do not have one, however if i am required to fraps something i am sure my computer can handle it =). And then add it to Youtube.

Day Z : SlowMovingTarget Teamspeak : SlowMovingTarget (downloaded it recently)

Okay,sounds good, i've pm'd you :)

Play Time: Had the game for over a month, didnt play it much at first but loving it now and play it often.

YouTube: None im afraid.

Resources: Hopefully going to get Xsplit soon which possibly could be a big help to the group.

Info: I'm more of the take it slow and don't waste your chance kind of guy, I wont rush a decision. Don't like the merciless killing on new players. Up for a laugh and can take a joke ;) Good tactics, I know how to approach a situation and can adapt to whatever happens. Gotten bored of the whole lone wolf deal and want to get more out of the game. Its difficult to trust people on this game so I think a clan will be a good choice for me.

Drop me a message to let me know if i'm in or not and the server and TS3 server. Cheers ;)

Steam: Fulk188

DayZ: Fulk188

Edited by Fulk188

please let me join lol. I have had nothing but bad luck these last few days. I had an M249 with just STOCK piles of ammo. And a ghillie suit I found on a dead player that i killed. I was killed by basically a guy who had the same gear as me on in the Airport.

Playtime: Daily, few hours a day.

Resources: Skype, Vent, teamspeak??

Info: ??

Mic: Gaming headset with excellent microphone ;)

Youtube: JonFlyy, I don't upload videos of my gameplay, however I will at the request of the clan. I have a 1TB drive mainly for Fraps.

Thanks.

Edited by House

i will apply, i will join you and i will kill every single one of you

Kinda ruined that by telling us your plans didn't you :P Plus im pretty sure if you joined and you began killing us the other people in the group would drop your dumb ass pretty quick.

Play Time: Had the game for over a month, didnt play it much at first but loving it now and play it often.

YouTube: None im afraid.

Resources: Hopefully going to get Xsplit soon which possibly could be a big help to the group.

Info: I'm more of the take it slow and don't waste your chance kind of guy, I wont rush a decision. Don't like the merciless killing on new players. Up for a laugh and can take a joke ;) Good tactics, I know how to approach a situation and can adapt to whatever happens. Gotten bored of the whole lone wolf deal and want to get more out of the game. Its difficult to trust people on this game so I think a clan will be a good choice for me.

Drop me a message to let me know if i'm in or not and the server and TS3 server. Cheers ;)

Steam: Fulk188

DayZ: Fulk188

Okay, Sounds Good. I've added you on skype and added you to our group chat :)

Play time: 3 weeks

Resources: TeamSpeak3 Server

Info: Played several FPS and RTS on high/very high level.

I'm sorry but you don't seem like you would fit in with the current group that I've set-up unfortunately.

please let me join lol. I have had nothing but bad luck these last few days. I had an M249 with just STOCK piles of ammo. And a ghillie suit I found on a dead player that i killed. I was killed by basically a guy who had the same gear as me on in the Airport.

Playtime: Daily, few hours a day.

Resources: Skype, Vent, teamspeak??

Info: ??

Mic: Gaming headset with excellent microphone ;)

Youtube: JonFlyy, I don't upload videos of my gameplay, however I will at the request of the clan. I have a 1TB drive mainly for Fraps.

Thanks.

I have to say no, you applied like 2 mins after that guy who said he was gonna try kill us and your account was created after he said that too so sorry if its a coincidence :P

Edited by ScaryNachos

Playtime: Pretty much everyday, at least a few hours. :) Been playing DayZ for about 3 months.

Youtube: Never really recorded anything, as I mostly play solo. I have fraps ready to record however. :)

Resources: Nothing useful, unfortunately.

Info: I am quite experienced with the game, I know the map very well and most spawn rates and locations. I have been a bandit pretty much since I started playing and I can handle most weapons pretty well. It would be great to have a group with whom I could kill and steal arround DayZ! :)

Edited by Liamba

Playtime: Pretty much everyday, at least a few hours. :) Been playing DayZ for about 3 months.

Youtube: Never really recorded anything, as I mostly play solo. I have fraps ready to record however. :)

Resources: Nothing useful, unfortunately.

Info: I am quite experienced with the game, I know the map very well and most spawn rates and locations. I have been a bandit pretty much since I started playing and I can handle most weapons pretty well. It would be great to have a group with whom I could kill and steal arround DayZ! :)

Okay you seem like a worth while member, i'll pm you my skype etc now

Play Time:Since May and Im on for 3-4 hours daily

YouTube: No recording software sorry

Resources: N/A

Info: Survived with this charecter for approx 3 week's,im a Team player a friendly person and easy to get along with.I know the map very well and can provide cover fire being in a ghillie suit with an DMR

Kinda ruined that by telling us your plans didn't you :P Plus im pretty sure if you joined and you began killing us the other people in the group would drop your dumb ass pretty quick.

No that was the plan.Now you are paranoid all the time.I could be anyone buddy, aaaaaaaaaaaanyyyyyyyyyyoneeeeeeeeee ahahahhahahahahahahaha.

Well i am obv. not a dumbass.I will perfectly time it and at least get away with a bunch of kills and a vehicle.annnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No that was the plan.Now you are paranoid all the time.I could be anyone buddy, aaaaaaaaaaaanyyyyyyyyyyoneeeeeeeeee ahahahhahahahahahahaha.

Well i am obv. not a dumbass.I will perfectly time it and at least get away with a bunch of kills and a vehicle.annnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Nope, you're a faggot :L