Sign in to follow this  
tyler_1111@hotmail.com

Do you remember your first murder or murderer?

Just looted a CZ at the longhouse in Staroye. Walked outside to check the town and see if there were any zombies about, there weren't.

Heard a noise in the field behind me and whipped around to see a bandit sighting me in with a SMLE. I sighted him in and immediately squeezed off a shot, crosshairs were leveled on his face... and that's where the round landed. Went down like a ton of bricks and I went about my day.

I approached Novy Sobor from the southeast road, scouting from a copse of trees. The setting sun gave me trouble in initially scouting the pack of Zs milling around the eastern entrance of town. I opted to circle around to the south - through the fields would be quickest, if not dangerous but time was running short before dark and I was low on beans.

As I entered the barren southern entrance to town, a few rounds from a CZ broke the droning of the cicadas. More shots rang out from the northeast. I quickly navigated to the church and picked up much needed beans, a compass, and a few slugs for my winchester.

I asked who was in Novy, now comfortable that I was in a defensible position. Minutes ran onto what felt as hours waiting for a respocynnse that never came. I checked my sidearm for a full cylinder, and moved towards the last round of shots.

Pushing through the grass in the church courtyard, I edged my way to the back where a large hole had scarred the otherwise unmarred courtyard wall, and scouted a house to the northeast. Unfortunately, it's security walls prevented me from seeing inside.

As I began working my way towards the house, another shot rang out. I froze, unsure if it was targeted at me or to drop a curious Z. Minutes went by without a retorting shot or hearing the crack of a round coming too close to me, so I pressed the house. As I rounded the corner to the western entrance of the house, the odor hit. Dozens of bodies lay strewn across each other in the hallway, flies buzzing nearby. Not all of these corpses were the walking dead.

I quickly scavenged the home, unsure if this was a last stand or a murder scene. Finding an empty CZ and 1911, I moved out of the eastern entrance to the home, took a left and looked out to the west. The sun was pressing down on the trees casting long, grasping shadows over the town.

I moved slowly towards the barricade in the street and rested against some old washing machine, scouting out the few Z's up ahead.

The distinct sound of a makarov startled myself as well as the Zs. The more reckless ones barreled towards the old shed along the road, and quickly were dropped in succession. I had finally found the source of the fire. I inquired again, questioning if the owner of the makarov was friendly or not. No response, but they clearly knew I had spotted their location.

As the sun settled further into the trees, I saw the barrel of a rifle slowly become visible in the doorway. Ants crawled on my neck as I kept patient, waiting for a better visual on if this was one of the bandits common in the airfield, or some lone soul who was to afraid to answer. As the figure slowly moved out of the building, I questioned one more time - friend, or foe?

The figure looked left and right, still resting in the doorway. They didn't spot me, but were clearly on edge. After seeing the bodies in the building, all looted I wasn't going to take chances. I waited for the figure to move further out of the building, and as he headed west, I fired my weapon. Unsure if the shot met its intended target, I stood up for a less obscured view of the street. The figure sprinted a few steps, and then fell over, just behind the building, his legs visible in a collapsed pile.

I slowly moved forward, watching for Zs in my peripheral as I maintained a bead on my target. I rounded the corner of the shed as he began to shift, coming to. I had already committed to ending this mans life, and I wasn't going to change my mind now.

A winchester shot broke the cicadas on a warm summer dusk.

Mendelevius, there's a dude on the Norway 1 server called Ryan. He's kind of a PKer.

Anyway, my first murder was during my first ever life just North of Chernogorsk up by the transformers(Power relay or whatever). I had found a CZ550 in Cherno and was making my way up North as fast as I could. I was camping on a hill just west of the relay, observing the area, when I spotted two bandits moving fast north on the east side of the relay. I got my rifle up and fired off four shots before I finally hit one of them as he was moving between two trees. He started bleeding out and I tagged him another time, but by then the zeds had all gone mental and I had to run like hell. After running for maybe 5 minutes I gave up and was eaten by the zeds. But not before I had gotten my bandit kill.

The only time I have been murdered was while Alt-tabbed in the middle of a field, so I have no idea what happened then. All my other encounters, with one exception(Bandit shot a buddy, had to put him down), have been friendly.

The only time I have been murdered was while Alt-tabbed in the middle of a field' date=' so I have no idea what happened then. All my other encounters, with one exception(Bandit shot a buddy, had to put him down), have been friendly.

[/quote']

alt+tab makes guns go boom, maybe was that?

Yes. I just walked up to someone and said "lolsup watch this" then shot him in the face.

I shot a survivor in the back at the spawning area near Elektro with my Makarov. After that I got ambushed and shot down by a recently spawned bandit. He didn't finish the job, so I managed to get up, shot him down and then finish him off with a few bullets to his head.

I spawned inside a building and when i looked to my side, there was this one guy just looting some beans.

I didn't want to chance asking him anything because i had good gear back then.

So from a meter away, i took aim to his head and pulled one.

he dropped quietly. I didn't even think he noticed i was right next to him.

He disconnected afterwards and i felt terrible.

But now i'm just going to kill everybody on sight I don't trust anyone.

My first murderer was shortly into my first life. I was at the dock/train depo and I saw another survivor while walking out a building. From the way he was standing I was sure he had seen me, and he didn't fire so I assumed friendly. I walked over to the nearby fence and was just looking around when I get shot in the side. I turn to see the survivor shooting me I returned fire a bit but ultimately died.

My first murder was rather simple, I had a CZ I had decided I was fed up with spending hours finding gear and helping people to be put down by some bandit I never saw, so it was time for me to take up banditry. It was the middle of the night and I spotted some guy running down a road. Bam, dead. That simple.

My first murderer can be viewed here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4N9NxLlzXY

My first murder happened today. I was walking around in Chernogorsk when I noticed a survivor carrying an AKM. I yelled out "friendly" and proceeded to run in the opposite direction. After thinking it over a bit, however, I changed my mind. I turned around and began quietly following the survivor, which lead me into a building. I climbed the stairs and found him picking up some loot. I raised my 1911 and shot him three times in the chest, then proceeded to loot his body.

This survivor's death was not in vain. I later used the AKM to kill a bandit that fired at my companion and without the superior firepower would've definitely killed both of us.

I was roaming somewhere in the forest with my buddy and we both got shot in the back by a sniper bandit.

As for my first kill I shot a bandit point blank in Elektro right in the face who was looking a dead body and turned to look at me as I climbed up behind him.

First time I was murdered was when I climbed up into a building. Lay down in a small porch like thing, went to the toilet for two minutes, came back. Dead. I'm going to miss my Magnum D:

I took a screen grab of mine. I felt really dirty afterwards because I shot him in the back but it was worth it for the painkillers to stop my shakes. Nothing personal dude.

Having finally recovered from my 3rd death from a random survivor that I was chatting with I decided I was going every man for himself from then on out. Raided Balota Airstrip in the middle of the night, no moon or anything and found an 870 with a flashlight and some slug rounds. Investigating a nearby warehouse when I hear a survivor. I think he heard me too because he started sneaking around the other side of the building. I hide next to a wrecked car and see him walk up to the big warehouse door. At that point I decided I wasn't taking any chances and I flicked my flashlight on. For a brief moment he was like a deer caught in headlights. He was just staring into my flashlight, confused, right up until the slug round slammed into his head.

Took his food, water and survival gear and quietly made my escape. Didn't feel bad at all after so many people killing me for no reason even after calling friendly. I'll keep it up too until there's an incentive otherwise. No hard feelings though. Good times.

My first murder was outside of Tulga. My first day playing so I thought Tulga was one of the bigger towns. It was night time, so I was scared shitless, and my friend and I were crawling through the grass towards the town, which was painted red with flares. We heard a lot of gun fire, and at the time, it sounded like more than would have been needed to clear the town of zombies, so we were alarmed. My buddy was crawling out a bit to get a view of the town in his scope. We were watching their movements through town, I was perched over a Humvee crashed into debris, when I suddenly noticed the two survivors from town were about 50m to our right clearing a pair of zombies. I watched them do it, then I ducked down, my back against the debris barrier, panicking.

I heard PKing was frequent in this game, but this was before I knew about the bandit skin system, so I pretty much assumed everyone else were bandits. Before I knew it, my buddy started whisper shouting over ventrilo: "He's walking over me! He walked right over me!!", by the time I processed where my friend was in relation to me, the same man came around the debris barrier and backed into me. I completely panicked, in a way I have never done in a video game, and unloaded Winchester slugs into the back of his head. It very briefly made me a bandit, but it wore off by the next time I was playing. Nice upgrade for my gear at the time too.

The odd part was that we found his friend dead at the house they were clearing. We didn't kill his friend, and I'm almost positive that he didn't die to a zombie either, when I was spying on them they made quick work of the zombies. Unless he was previously injured, there was an actual bandit sharpshooter somewhere near by, or the fella that I killed got away with a murder without becoming a bandit.

First time was more a unintentional manslaughter. Had found a group of random guys to team up with and we travelled almost all the way across the coast. In one of the towns somewhere around Staroye I guess we pulled some zombie aggro. I hear one behind me, turn around and shoot both the zombie and one of my companions. No one said anything in chat so I don't think they knew what happened and just assumed he died to zombies.

Second kill was an experiment. The experiment was: Can a Lee Enfield kill a guy holding a flare on the hospital roof from the top of this hill east of Elektro. The answer is yes.

The first time I was murdered happened because I had no notion of banditry/wrongdoing in the game. I was in Zelenogorsk on my own, just getting the hang of the game and looking for some sweet loot when I saw two survivors crouching around an industrial buildings in the outskirts of town. I started following them, being really sneaky, really cautious. I tailed them for 20+ minutes until they were in the heart of town, when I lost sight of them near a wooden house.

This being when I was a noob, I didn't know that the type of house I lost them near was one you could go in. So I crawled my way down toward where I thought they went, and as I was crawling along a fence outside of the very same house, I see one of them come out. I quickly scooted my way back behind the wooden fence. The first guy came out, passed 2-3 feet in front of me, and turned away from me to look down the street. The second guy followed, but he saw me and immediately opened fire. I suppose it was dumb of me to expect any other reaction, but I was genuinely surprised that I was being shot at, so I panicked and unloaded all 8 Makarov rounds right into his chest and face. He dropped, but his buddy, who panicked and started to run back into the house, turned around and knocked me out before I could reload.

My first true murder (that I got the credit for, anyway) happened last week as I was looting the south barracks at NW airfield. It was me and 2 other guys. We decided to do some looting and went to the barracks, to encounter everything all quiet and all the doors and windows closed and intact, a rarity. I cautiously made my way down the barracks, opening each door one by one and surveying the loot in the room. As soon as I opened the second to last door, I came face to face with a survivor. I don't know if he was surprised to see me, or just hesitant to shoot another survivor, but in any case the hesitation cost him his life as I mag dumped an AKS Kobra into his chest and head.

It was in the early days of DayZ, I was traveling around with two random friends I met hours earlier and then suddenly somebody started to shoot a revolver at me while we were on Balota airfield control tower. I bandaged myself and started to shoot back, knocked him out like 5 times, shooting bullets into his body again and again until I ran out of ammo. (In early versions killing players was really hard, damage with guns was minimal unless you did headshots) It turned out that one of friends was already downed with open wound, so I stopped my shootings and proceeded to bandage him. While trying to pull bandage out of backpack and bandage friend attacker climbed ladder up to control tower and headshoted me from the back and instantly started to loot my body, thinking my random friend was dead. My friend stood up after being knocked down and finished the bastard point blank. This was my first PvP encounter, other people I met before were friendly and we got along quite well, as I mentioned even teamed up with two. Then game became more popular and everyone started to kill everyone on sight.

My first kill was someone named USER and he was a bandit on the top of ther office building in electro , this was last week saturday or sunday. He was there scoping with his CZ i saw him went to the building climbed th eladder and killed him with makarov.

Today some 5 hours ago i comitted my first murder. i had 3.9k+ humanity never killed a survivor b4 but im on day 5 and got too much gear too loose so im on a state where im not taking chances with anyone.

So this is what happened i was a t Pusta waiting to be picked up by my friends that had a Offroad the military vehicle and while waiting i was loot piling the garage there in pusto to see if i could get a jerry can and periodically scan around and in one of those times i see a survivor coming up towards me some 100 or so meters away

I aim at him , he aims back with his Makarov, i got M4 SD i can take him out if i want with no agro , he had atleast 4 zombies witing earshot/agro distance.

He proceeds to do the salute so i dont shoot him , somehow he KEEPS coming towards me , i type in chat "TURN BACK!" but the pos keeps coming ever closer and i warned him twice and he s like 50-60 meters away he must see that i have an assault rifle aimed at him , i no longer hesitate i got too much to loose and my friends are on their way here i pull the trigger.

player TRON goes down, dead. i now have a murder on my stats, because some guy would not listen.

Yes.

I saw a guy crawling around in a city, trying to avoid zombies. (he was prone all the time)

i navigated in the city avoiding all zombies by crouch walking, that way i had a chance getting to him fast enough.

after getting behind him, he were reaching for his tent.

I aimed down my scope on my m16 and put 4 shots to his head.

best of it, he didn't even know I was there.

felt so good.

My first murder was finding two guys together and they asked if I wanted to join up, so I did. We walked into a town, then into a hospital looking building where they met up with their final member, the teams sniper. As they were all gearing up and everything I pick pocketed the team leaders AK and then shot all three of them with it, took the gear I needed and walked off. My first AK.