gurei

uuughhh fiddlesticks! (matches)

so i've gone through cherno 4 times now... still no matches... I'm prioritising civilian buildings (pubs, appartments, shops) but still can't find them... Anyone found them more common in any one kind of building or?

Mate I'm having the same problem. Low on blood but have some nice gear for the first time, shotgun with loads of shells, revolver + ammo, chec backpack, hunting knife. I read that eating hunted meat recovers far more blood but I cant find the matches to lite my wood!!!! LOL

Supermarkets. Last one I've been in I saw 5 of those fuckers

Matches are found mostly in supermarkets and churches, once you're lucky enough to find one( assuming you also have a hatchet, a few can of beans, water bottle/canteen and hunting knife) get as far away from the cities as you can and live in the forest.

Edited by leeo38

Supermarkets, definately the hotspot. But I've also found them in the high value loot houses in the middle of Elektro - directly opposite the shop - and the apartments in Zino before.

Supermarkets are a good one, also the pub buildings on the corners in cherno etc or just keep looking, went for ages without finding a single pack and now I can find them each life. Once you got matches and a nice sized pack, get the hell out of dodge and live of the land for a while.

This is why I think they should allow you to light fires with road flares. I mean as common as they are and as little purpose as they serve, aside from night time on a server, they need another use. The trade off for their availability is that they give your position away much more than just matches.

Thoughts on this? Has this already been posted in suggestions?

This is why I think they should allow you to light fires with road flares. I mean as common as they are and as little purpose as they serve, aside from night time on a server, they need another use. The trade off for their availability is that they give your position away much more than just matches.

Thoughts on this? Has this already been posted in suggestions?

I support this idea !

I support this idea !

Made a thread on the suggestions along with one of my other ideas. Feel free to pop over there and give me your beans :D