Doyle McPoyle

My name is Dr. Phil, and I'm here to help you.

This sounds great and I wish you the best of luck. As a new player myself I aspire to one day be able to help people myself. I remember my first encounter with a person; He stood there and said nothing, then I said "friendly?" over the mic. Apparantly he wasn't.

The first time I saw someone in game was when I fell off a roof and broke my leg. We both had axes, but we just looked at each other for a second and walked away (I crawled). Soon after though, when I was trying to crawl to the hospital, I was being attacked by zombies and a guy ran up and killed me with his axe.

Thanks for taking on the tough job, Dr. Phil.

Regards,

Chan

No problem. Haven't been playing as often but I hope to help some people soon.

So I am brand-ass new. Playing with a couple friends, and they both died, so I'm stuck with what little resources I've managed to collect with about 600 blood, a broken leg, and no painkillers or anything. I'm a few wandering zombies away from dead.

Anyone feel like trekking out to Otmel on US 474 to help me out before I die? Also, is there a better way to ask for help than posting in this thread?

So I am brand-ass new. Playing with a couple friends, and they both died, so I'm stuck with what little resources I've managed to collect with about 600 blood, a broken leg, and no painkillers or anything. I'm a few wandering zombies away from dead.

Anyone feel like trekking out to Otmel on US 474 to help me out before I die? Also, is there a better way to ask for help than posting in this thread?

I can't play at the moment but to answer your question,

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3910-need-medical-assistance-we-can-help/

Thanks, Dr. Phil - I'll ask there!

I'm sure I'll be near death another time, so maybe then. :P

Thanks, Dr. Phil - I'll ask there!

I'm sure I'll be near death another time, so maybe then. :P

feel free to drop a pm :)

Yea just today I was sitting in a barn waiting for my slow ass group members to get to me and give me a blood trans. I was sitting at 1000 blood for about an hour in the top of that barn, shooting the occasional zombie that would stble upon my humble abode. I was contemplating suicide but then another player showed up. He had an enfield and revolver, while I had a sniper rifle and revolver. The upgrade was simple. I said I needed a blood trans and he obliged, I offered him one of my blood packs of he did it, but he didn't take it. He told me he used to be a bandit and was tired of murdering people. I should have died but people sometimes have changes of heart.

• Like 1

Dr Phil,

I wish I could trust again. I can't. It's simple, most people KOS and i need to survive. So I pathetically KOS as well. Is there any hope for me?

Dr. Phil,

I was recently playing, and i was on the very top of a fire station planning where to go next. As i was looking around, something caught my eye. When i turned i saw a person climbing up the ladder! I almost had a heart attack! As he was doing the unmounting animation for the ladder, he someone glitched out and flew off the top and onto the lower roof. I heard a scream/moan and looked down to see him with a broken leg and bleeding like crazy. That is also when i noticed he was carrying a gun. I tried communicating with him but i got no response. So as he was bandaging himself up, I shot him in the head 1 - 2 times with my G17. He had O.K. loot but nothing out of the ordinary. My question is, was that the right thing to do? In my defense, i thought he was trying to kill me!

Dr. Phil,

I was recently playing, and i was on the very top of a fire station planning where to go next. As i was looking around, something caught my eye. When i turned i saw a person climbing up the ladder! I almost had a heart attack! As he was doing the unmounting animation for the ladder, he someone glitched out and flew off the top and onto the lower roof. I heard a scream/moan and looked down to see him with a broken leg and bleeding like crazy. That is also when i noticed he was carrying a gun. I tried communicating with him but i got no response. So as he was bandaging himself up, I shot him in the head 1 - 2 times with my G17. He had O.K. loot but nothing out of the ordinary. My question is, was that the right thing to do? In my defense, i thought he was trying to kill me!

At military-loot hot-spots such as Fire Stations, it's kill or be killed in the end. Everyone who goes there goes specifically for the loot (or to kill people looting). You made the right choice in this respect.

-MONSTER

Dr Phil,

I wish I could trust again. I can't. It's simple, most people KOS and i need to survive. So I pathetically KOS as well. Is there any hope for me?

There is hope for you. At least you have a conscience when shooting others and not do it out of pure "lulz" as youth say today.

Dr. Phil,

It was the right thing to do as monster said. How could you have known if he was friendly or hostile?

So you people help other players, and after you helped them, they are just going ahead and searching for some weapons and killing each other in the end. That's just amazing evil.

Dr. Phil,

I could use a little assistance please. After I was healed up, we headed to Cherno and subsequently to the firehouse. We reached the top of the tower when a player spawned right behind me. My friend shot him with the M16 he retrieved from the top, but the spawned player managed to get a few shots in me. I bandaged myself and healed my broken bones but I need a blood transfusion. I panicked when I got shot so after I healed myself, I disconnected, not realizing I would be unconcious when I return. If you're wondering why my savior can't help me again, he left after shooting the M16, as it would probably attract other players, probably causing both of us to die. ATM he's waiting outside Cherno.

Dr. Phil, where have you been? I PM'ed you multiple times. You haven't replied yet.

I wish you'd been around 15 minutes ago when I lay in cherno slowly bleeding to death since yesterday. I couldn't move, couldn't die. Just lay there and waited. In the end I crawled to a ladder, fell and died. :(

Dr. Phil,

I could use a little assistance please. After I was healed up, we headed to Cherno and subsequently to the firehouse. We reached the top of the tower when a player spawned right behind me. My friend shot him with the M16 he retrieved from the top, but the spawned player managed to get a few shots in me. I bandaged myself and healed my broken bones but I need a blood transfusion. I panicked when I got shot so after I healed myself, I disconnected, not realizing I would be unconcious when I return. If you're wondering why my savior can't help me again, he left after shooting the M16, as it would probably attract other players, probably causing both of us to die. ATM he's waiting outside Cherno.

Sorry I couldn't help you.

Dr. Phil, where have you been? I PM'ed you multiple times. You haven't replied yet.

I'm really busy with IRL stuff at the moment but I might be able to get on tonight(9 PST) or tomorrow.

I wish you'd been around 15 minutes ago when I lay in cherno slowly bleeding to death since yesterday. I couldn't move, couldn't die. Just lay there and waited. In the end I crawled to a ladder, fell and died. :(

So did I, sorry good sir.

Also, if anyone requires immediate assistance and I don't respond within 5-10 minutes(usually I get PMs around 6 in the morning and I'm not up that early), try this thread.

dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3910-need-medical-assistance-we-can-help/

I've been very busy fellas but hope to play again soon.

• Like 1

Double posting to let others know that Dr. Tatoo and Dr. Cocks can be reached also(see first post).

• Like 1

Good sir? Good lady, if you please. :) Thanks but it's all good experience for me as a newbie isn't it!

Good sir? Good lady, if you please. :) Thanks but it's all good experience for me as a newbie isn't it!

Oops, my mistake but I suppose it's good experience(although 15 minutes is a bit tedious).

There's a good chance I'll be on later tonight so if anyone still needs help, feel free to talk to me and please have a steam/skype so that we may communicate.

And thanks Monster for replying to people.

And thanks Sula for all the beans haha

Edited by Dr. Phil
  • Like 1

Oh by the way I can help people with supplies. (As soon as I gather some items myself.)

Hey Dr.Phil, me and my partner have gotten quite lucky in our last loot run. We're in possession of 3 antibiotics, an item which can be extremely useful when in need. So, if you want you could have them; no point hoarding them to ourselves.

Name irony, it's everywhere.

Oh by the way I can help people with supplies. (As soon as I gather some items myself.)

Sounds great!

Hey Dr.Phil, me and my partner have gotten quite lucky in our last loot run. We're in possession of 3 antibiotics, an item which can be extremely useful when in need. So, if you want you could have them; no point hoarding them to ourselves.

Name irony, it's everywhere.

Hmm, sounds like a trap...

I support you and your efforts, Dr, Phil.

If I see you though my scope in Cherno, know I've got your back.