Sign in to follow this  
Kashus

Need some help with Bandicam

For some reason, I am only recording what is on my desktop and not the game. I have restarted my computer and have run bandicam before running dayz, but it still only records the desktop when I am in game.If someone is wise enough in the ways of bandicam, I would greatly appreciate it.

BTW, I am also running two screens ( my buddy who tested it out had the same problem but he only had 1 screen....sooo...not sure that is the issue...)

Use proper overlay recorders such al PlayClaw and Fraps. I hope I understood your issue correctly.

Use Dxtory which pulls the recording straight from ur gfxs card or sum shit

Edited by Ejaculacid

I use Fraps, run it in half quality you won't get any FPS drop, and little quality loss tbh.

I had Dxtory but it doesn't run as well as Fraps for me

I record with bandicam.... My only problem is that DayZ/Arma2 crashes on start when i have bandicam running already.

So I start first DayZ/Arma2 then Alt-Tab once i got the menu (multiplayer, profiles, options,...) and start bandicam. It then asks me for the target, so after clicking on the Arma2/Dayz Tab in the taskbar DayZ is set as its target and then i see the FPS overlay already and bandicam works as usual.