Hi fellow survivors.

I've got myself into a tricky situation. I'm currently in Grishino with 2000ish blood having been shot up at the Airfield and only just escaping. I have 2 x bloodpacks on me and some good supplies.

The problem is that I can't hunt because my vision is so blurred now and I keep collapsing.

I also have 2 rare guns (Bison with a full clip & M9SD with no ammo) both of which I'll be happy to donate to anyone that can assist me. If anyone out there could offer my assistance I'll be happy to return the favour at any point in the future or make a supply run from my camp for you.

Fraggle.

P.S - I've also got a CZ550 with ammo and an FN FAL ANPV S4 (no ammo) and a PDW with ammo at my camp which I could also offer (not all of it! Pick one!) as a way of thanking you.

Edited by Fraggle

You know anyone could just go there to "help" you and kill you. As they would get all your stuff...

I might be able to help out but I'm at the North East corner. :(

Really? Wow, thanks for the heads up. If you hadn't noticed I'm dying anyway so going to have to take a chance.

You and me are in the same boat, but im at NW airfield. Nasty firefight.

I might be able to help out but I'm at the North East corner. :(

Well, gimme a shout if your heading my way. Cheers.

You are dying when you are bleeding, being at low blood isnt dying, its failing at the game.

that does seem to be the theme of this game, anytime you ask for help from stangers, whether in game or on a forum like this. They come to "help" and instead kill you.....or....you go to help someone asking for assistance and then they kill you....so....it's best just to stay away from strangers (stranger danger!) and keep to your friends

You and me are in the same boat, but im at NW airfield. Nasty firefight.

Yeh, I got pinned down by a group. Only just gave them the slip.

Well, gimme a shout if your heading my way. Cheers.

Yeah no worries :) If I'm able to I'll send you a pm with my teams TeamSpeak.

that does seem to be the theme of this game, anytime you ask for help from stangers, whether in game or on a forum like this. They come to "help" and instead kill you.....or....you go to help someone asking for assistance and then they kill you....so....it's best just to stay away from strangers (stranger danger!) and keep to your friends

I disagree, my experience with this game tells me different.

You are dying when you are bleeding, being at low blood isnt dying, its failing at the game.

Get back under your bridge.

Yeah no worries :) If I'm able to I'll send you a pm with my teams TeamSpeak.

Cheers dude.

Hold on, mate! Check this emergency topic asap!

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3910-need-medical-assistance-we-can-help/#entry39392

or contact Fritz

Fritz ze Friendly Medic

European medic, at your service! Online between 7 and 11 pm GMT+1 (Central European Time). Ask for help through twitter @FritzzeFriendly | skype fritzzefriendly

• Like 1

I disagree, my experience with this game tells me different.

i must just keep getting onto the douche-filled servers...i really don't have a regular one i stay on, which server are you on? maybe it'll have some good people on it. do you know of any other servers that may be filled with friendly people, i'm still pretty new and would like to get away from the beach without dying from random noobs chasing me down before i've even gotten enough supplies to feed/protect myself

Hey, I can help tomorrow. US guy plus I have work in the morrow :(

However, I'd be more to help you and bring you a weapon and some ammo. If you want, PM me.

Hey bud i have a small group and if we come across you i swear i will help you and take nothing!

we are a friendly bunch but some how you must make your self scarse from other players while we come.

my ingame name is dave and my friends are kill and baked.

cya in a bit. i hope..

D.

• Like 2

i must just keep getting onto the douche-filled servers...i really don't have a regular one i stay on, which server are you on? maybe it'll have some good people on it. do you know of any other servers that may be filled with friendly people, i'm still pretty new and would like to get away from the beach without dying from random noobs chasing me down before i've even gotten enough supplies to feed/protect myself

If I survive we could hook up later, I might even be able to sort you out with some decent gear as long as my camp is still there.

Hey, I can help tomorrow. US guy plus I have work in the morrow :(

However, I'd be more to help you and bring you a weapon and some ammo. If you want, PM me.

Thanks, I'm fine for weapons though. Just need blood!

I'm only a couple of klicks away from Grishino. I could help you. I just need to know which server you're on. PM me, if you like. Also, you can look up my other posts, if you want to see that I'm friendly.

• Like 1

Sent you a PM, I am willing to help. Only about 700m outside of Grishno.

To prove my trust, I have better gear then what you are offering so I'm not going to kill you for anything :)

I'm only a couple of klicks away from Grishino. I could help you. I just need to know which server you're on. PM me, if you like. Also, you can look up my other posts, if you want to see that I'm friendly.

I PM'd this charming fellow and asked him for help near NWAF. My buddy and I both broke our legs getting attacked by zombies and he gave us two morphine and we gave him a can of food. Really classy for him to do that, much respect to you sir.
  • Like 1

I PM'd this charming fellow and asked him for help near NWAF. My buddy and I both broke our legs getting attacked by zombies and he gave us two morphine and we gave him a can of food. Really classy for him to do that, much respect to you sir.

Well, the way I see it, is the more kindness you spread, the more people are willing to trust others. If enough people learn to trust others in-game, maybe we can start a revolution.

• Like 2

Hi Fraggle,

I'm at the airfield right now. So not that far away from Grishino.

I could meet you tomorrow morning at 06:00 a.m.(our time).

I haven't blood but I have meat.

Send me a pm in case the other offers to help don't work.

Edited by Franz