Julia_Shafer

What was your last legit kill

So today me and a friend were at camp way in the middle of BFE and I was about to set a camp fire, when out the corner of my eye I see movement. I hit the dirt and tell my friend his location, and the man is just about 150 meters away (so it wasnt a great kill). Took one shot with a CZ and hit him in the back, yet he took forever to die. I shot him another 2 times before he kicked the bucket. I generally dont like killing for shits and giggles, and will only kill if A. they see me. or B. they have stuff I want. Turns out all he had was an enfield. So i was just wondering what was your recent justifyable non SOS kill (as in they weren't near your camp).

Well its hard to say. Last kill was a mess. I was getting shot at by a bad sniper. So three of us look for them and find two people. We kill the two and then two of us get sniped. Last man hides and kill one more. Than up in an apartment building laying on the floor he gets sniped. So idk what or who was what. Maybe just one sniper messing with every one in town.

Sometimes when I see someone, I get a vision of them becoming infected. I think it's perfectly justifiable to save them from such a fate. (read: every kill is justified)

I came up behind a player with a handgun as he was looting and axe murdered him.

EDIT: Ooooh last kill. Two friends and I were waiting for another to catch up and were sitting down next to a lighthouse. Suddenly a player who had killed the guy we were waiting for had died and respawned. He ran through our peace circle got a good distance away too (about 100m) but I shot him straight up the butt with a CZ. Was pretty fun lol.

Edited by RapturJesus

Put a load of buckshot in a guys chest last night in Cherno. We both knew each other were in the apartment, he waited in the Pub bathroom, I came from upstairs. He had the advantage but I had a shotgun B) He winged me in the arm, i filled his chest, neck, and head with doom. If he would have said anything I would have left him alone, but he just stayed silent.

Funny enough he was using the AKS that I had traded for the 870 that I had. I know this because I went back to the firehouse where I dropped it and it was gone, plus he had my old backpack and the same number of mags.

Some retard tried to kill me with an axe while screaming like a bitch, so i shot him in the face with buckshot

• Like 1

I was fresh spawned after visiting the balota airfield i got an ak with 1 clip.

i decided to move north, as soon i left the airfield such a foolish bandit shoot me out of a treeline.

it brokes my leg and i was bleeding. I got droped behind a few bushes, and i couldnt see him and he couldnt see me.

I decided not to bandage myself (instead it stay on the ground and observing the direction the shot came) and i was waiting for him. He came to loot me or something else, i emptied my ak clip on him and he died.

After crawling up to his body i found morphine, all tools i needed and enough ammo food and water.

But why such an idiot is shooting me, he could pass me and i never noticed he was there.... (he wasnt in need of anything, he got all to survive)

At the end he was dead, i got anything i need and 1 bandit kill (0 murders).

Foolish murder, hehe

• Like 1

I had just restarted a character near Elektro, and went to loot the supermarket on the north-east side of the city. Making my way from the back of the shop, i pick up a crossbow but find no bolts, and head to the front of the shop, where i hear some really close gunshots. Ok, i just think that droping my helpless weapon to the ground will give me a less threatening look, so i just move empty handed and try to locate where the shooter is from inside the shop. At this moment i notice a bolt on the ground, a few feet from the entrance of the shop. And there a female survivor shows up, and stops at the entrance of the shop as soon as she sees me, crouching on the opposite side. I just have the time to say "Don't shoot, friendly" and she starts to fire, so i just make my way to the back door, shouting and grieving. She empties her Makarov clip and manages to hit me one time. I hear her following and firing behind me, and i get another bullet and start bleeding. I just have the time to pick up the crossbow again and retreat a building away. I bandage myself and decide to make a run in order to pick up the bolt and get some revenge, even if i can't kill her.

Allright, she really pissed me off, and seems to be a real sharp shooter, i hear her fire at least half a clip on every zombie she encounters outside. I reload my weapon, with one and only bolt, the gunshots are coming from a short distance and i can follow her just bu checking corpses lying on the ground. She's going to the firestation. As i approach, i see her getting down the stairs in the tower, so i just rush inside and drop to the ground, thinking i'll have a nice time aiming for her head with those shitty ironsights. After a few seconds, she shows up, holding an AKM, and stops just in the doorway as she sees me aiming at her. Unfortunately, she had to change for her handgun as she had no ammo, giving me some time to shoot her in the forehead. She died in a strange and dramatic glitchy way, at first frozen standing with a nice stream of blood flowing from the head, i just thought, crap, it wasn't enough to kill her, i'm over. But she progressively slided a few feet away, droping to the ground as the fly sound started.

• Like 3

'Twas this.

Damn snipers looking for targets through the nametag system. Urgh.

Veteran servers only, thanks.

• Like 6

Found someones tent and waited for the owner to return, I was hidden in the foliage so he didn't see me, I then unloaded a round into the back of his head.

Was night and I was chased by a zombie in Stary Sobor into the mall, where a guy was looting. I yelled "don't shoot, don't shoot, don't shoot!" but he screamed in the microphone something I couldn't hear but like "eaageeeraea" and fired 3 shots with his Winchester at me, only 1 shot hit me though as I was running around him, not trying to get hit. I immediately realized he would kill me so I got behind the desk and sprayed a whole AKM mag into him. The debug monitor registered a bandit kill! :ph34r: :bandit:

Edited by Vitdom

camping the airfield with my m107, i see 2 guys in the first hangar closest to the AC tower about 400 meters away. i take them both out with 2 shots only to find that their 3rd friend is making his way around the whole airfield to come and get me. he is going around the left side if i am looking from the east side of the airfield, he's past the 2 lone hangars now and running across. theres a heli crash right around there and so zombies start chasing him. he doesn't mind and is still concentrating on zigzagging and getting to my location. rangefinder shows him at around 900 meters away, if he gets on my side i will lose visual, so i decide to take a shot. 1 shot, miss. 2nd shot, BOOM, he drops down dead.

900m shot on a moving target was my last kill, unfortunatelly i lost the m107 to a bug when i dropped the mag for it and it made both it and the weapon dissapear. no worry, i have got a hold of an as50 now :D

my best kill is 1 week ago .... i was near stary sobor , a car just passes me i tried shooting the driver,my fault i better should shoot the wheels..... i was looking then for the car and in the direction where it was driving a big fat FIREBAALL was in the air ...... i thought hmm no i die but letz check it i run there and there was 2 dead palyers and a living ghilli guy...... i shot directly in hes back he died and gave me NVGS, Rangefinder,M4CCO SD ,M9SD,GPs :D:D:D this was my best and luckist loot ever :D

A buddy and I were visiting the NW airfield when we found a bicycle. My buddy proceeded to ride out in to the middle of the runway as bait. Some pillock saw him and stood in the middle of the field taking shots at him. Dropped him with my SVD. Then another guy appeared out of nowhere in the middle of the runway and I popped him in 2 shots. So gullible, and no regret on my part since they fired first :)

Edited by Brain_in_a_vat

My last kill was near Msta where I was sniping in the woods with my DMR and I see a survivor out of the corner of my eye. And see him foolishly running around shooting zombies with an enfield. One shot with my DMR ended that. but then his buddy comes up from behind him to loot his corpse or something and I laughed and his idiocity while shooting andother DMR round in his chest.

Edited by Dragonborn

Last kill was in the Stary Sobor military camp. Was scavenging for ammo and supplies, and when I'd gotten a fourth of the way down the line of tents, I saw a guy looking at me from the end. I ran into the nearest tent, poked my head out, and wasted him with my AK-74. The guy had a M249 SAW with four belts of ammo, and the remaining tools I needed. Feel bad for doing it, but he saw me, and he had to go.

Two friends were with me at the military camp near Balota (The one with four deer stands) when a random guy with an axe appeared and started talking non-sense so I shoot him in the chest with my Lee Enfield. End of story.

3 days ago, my backpack glitched duped a smoke grenade and over wrote my bizon :(

come across two guys crawling around in a garden in novy sober, ones got an enfield and basic backpack, others got an alice and ohh look a cobra just what i need, scope up shoot the guy with the alice pack, took him down with a couple of shots mean while his friend starts running in circles like a crazy person, then he stands still, obviously didnt get the memo about going the hell away so i shot him in the ass to get him running. he runs straight into town over the crest of a rise so i loose sight but he is in there and firing off his macarov at the Z's he agrroed, this guys gonna try and flank *sigh* so i switch position to my right by about 60 meters, i cant see the body from here so this will be low on his lets check out where the shot came from spots, meanwhile i can still hear the gun fire and im tracking him moving towards the barns, the only cover he has if he is flanking smart

the gun fire ends for about 20 seconds i fgiure he has got to be there by now if he moved soon as the gun fire ended so im checking the bushes near the barn along the ridge, then dropping scope to look for Z's he might have aggroed and are heading his way when suddenly against the nice blue of the open sky i see a head pop up, he hadnt moved to the barns he had just moved 1/2 way along the ridge, i scope up expecting the head to bob back down and move to a better spot so i dont even aim just watch to see if he turns before he goes back down, he moves forward now i can see his torso and im thinking what is this guy doing? then he runs a little more forward and is now fully shiloetted sat on the ridge. this amuses me so i carry on watching, then he waves his enfield at the tree line for a coupkle of seconds spins 90 degrees and starts aiming at his friends body like im magically gonan teleport next to it, then he runs forward a few more steps towards his friends body and stops again watching to see me magically telport there again, he has moved below the near side ridge line now so i still have a perfect view, deciding he is never gonna get the run away and your safe message i pop a shot in his chest and another when when he is unconcious to finish the job .. so i go to collect my prize

log out to eat a few hours later, log back in and my backpacks ate my cobra but given me a free raw meat instead -_-

Edited by stuffnthings

One shot killed sum guy with M107, he was in airfield AC tower and I was 'bout 700 meters from there in the bushes. Had to do it so my pal was able to go in and loot the building.

2 Days ago now -

me and some friends ( a total group of 4 ) met in cherno. we were refilling sum meds n stuff. suddenly we recognized sume shots. 2 of us went ontop of a sniping position me and my mate took oout our SD's - NVG on - action time.

we went straight ahead to the firestation. BOOM - guys theyre in the market. and here is were it started:

Me: okay guys theyre in the shop i cant see them - Its your turns now.

Snip1: okay okay.. cleary see into the mall... go on.

2nd shot in the mal

Snip2 : ok theyre def. in teh mall...

Snip1: okay i can see 1 - possible to take a shot thru that glass?

Snip2 & me : yup take your turn.

BOOM -

Snip1: Got him right between the eyes.

Snip2. its your turn now -

me and my friend rushed to the mal suddenly recognized sum chat .

shot came from north - we gonna kill him!!

haha - we went behind the mall - first guy got out!

SD2: damn there is one

we killed him.

Me: okay time for sum KSK time guys -

smoke-nade into the mall (front) - went into ( from behind ) 2nd smoke.

guy went out

Snip2: hes out care.

BOOM

Snip1: got him.

Edited by Awake-kun

=HA=Longhorn_Lapis and I had just finished up looting the military tents in Starry when we decided to go to the supermarket for new packs and supplies. While inside, Lapis heard footsteps behind and we saw zombie aggro so we chased up the south hill into the open plain. We hid behind the rock for cover only to notice a group of four headed north into Starry. We waited for them to cross over the hill into Starry before we retraced our steps back to the hill just over the supermarket. We proned and watched as they raided the market and headed over to the tents. Lapis headed over to the factory while I crawled across the street and up the hill overlooking the tents. I had a clear shot down the tent corridor while the 4 man group raided the tents. One of them proned down in the middle of all of the tents in plain sight (stupid idea) so I took him out with my Lee Enfield. The rest of them hid in the tents for a while and scrambled up the hill to the north of the tents. I crawled my way back down to the supermarket and around to the factory to meet up with Lapis. We didn't see them on the hill so we started moving north toward the deer stand that lies just on the border of the forest north of the big plain above Starry. As soon as we entered the forest I noticed three of them looking out into the plain and I hit the dirt. Lapis quickly crawled over to a fallen tree and got in position to ambush. He gave the order to engage and picked off the three guys there. One of them died and the other two DC'd. Lapis got credit for all three kills even though two of the three DC'd.

This scenario was intense, and it was the first one I have had like it. I can't wait to do it again, but maybe this time the victims will grow some balls and take their death like men.