Sign in to follow this  
Canucks13

Longest Kill Streak(No Cherno Noob campers aloud)

Whats ur longest murder+bandit kill streaks, discounting killing baddies at Cherno Electro..

Im at 33 murders 1 bandit kill at the moment, all happend at Stary,Novy, Airstrip, Vybor, Zelengorsk, ETC..

Day 7 GET@ME

The only bug thats happend to me lately is loggin on and being dead lol?.. Then I relog and i come back in and im alive.

Weird..

Ive been in debug a couple times on previous charecters

55 Murder, 10 Bandit kills. Mostly at Northwest Airfield and and Vybor. Sometimes finding people at chopper sites.

• Like 1

55 Murder, 10 Bandit kills. Mostly at Northwest Airfield and and Vybor. Sometimes finding people at chopper sites.

Nice one!

62 bandit kills on this account currently [i have two accounts]. Only three murders [i mistaked them for bandits].

So basically I'm a bandit hunter one account, and a survivor stalker on the other.

• Like 1

Camping cherno and Elecktro are harder than camping N/W airstrip or stary, if you are smart, you can destroy any sniper in cherno or eleck, no matter what, other places, you move and snipe, you shouldnt be getting shotup, if you are smart enough.

if you are getting sniped in cherno or elecktro, there are only so many buildings you can snipe from, if you move well, you should even get seen.

Deal with it.

Post how long you have been alive to

Edited by Canucks13

Camping cherno and Elecktro are harder than camping N/W airstrip or stary, if you are smart, you can destroy any sniper in cherno or eleck, no matter what, other places, you move and snipe, you shouldnt be getting shotup, if you are smart enough.

if you are getting sniped in cherno or elecktro, there are only so many buildings you can snipe from, if you move well, you should even get seen.

Deal with it.

No sir you are bad, Ur killing terrible players in Cherno and Electro with no gear..

No sir you are bad, Ur killing terrible players in Cherno and Electro with no gear..

Oh sorry sir, i didnt think one of the most efficient player killers, and most common guns in the game can be found in cherno.

And i also forgot, that it probably takes 10 mins with the right spawn, to grab enough loot from a city to go N, stop speaking shit, if someone can stay alive long enough in cherno or elecktro to get upto 30kills, its more skillfull than sitting in a bush in N/W airfield camping other noobs going into hangers. pffft.

• Like 1

LMFAO, you are truly bad.. Cherno campers are fucking DOGSHIT, how many of those kills were kids with no guns?,, Oh you killed 4 guys with Lee Enfields ur so GOOD.. Me n my group roll around all the time in cars or whatever, purposely going around hunting kids.. I would love to unload my MK mod in ur dome, or my AS50 ur bad

LMFAO, you are truly bad.. Cherno campers are fucking DOGSHIT, how many of those kills were kids with no guns?,, Oh you killed 4 guys with Lee Enfields ur so GOOD.. Me n my group roll around all the time in cars or whatever, purposely going around hunting kids.. I would love to unload my MK mod in ur dome, or my AS50 ur bad

Haha, you think i give a fuck, i've been alive for ages now, i have 33 murders and 3 bandit kills, some are from N/W airfield, some are from zino, 1 or 2 from stary, and yes a good few from cherno, the funny thing is, it takes more balls to stand on a building in cherno with my AS50, than too run around in the sticks with little % of coming across anyone, i have Rangefinders - NVG's - AS50 - GPS, yet i'm taking the high risk of getting killed in a major city, because its more fun than camping in a field for 2 hours waiting for someone too snipe, and unlike you, i wouldn't Altf4 if someone killed me, i'd say good shooting.

Deal with it, and stop being a bad man in the jungle, its not hard.

Edited by lee harvey oswald
  • Like 1

Camping Chenro = Srsus Buznus.

Fucking aye.

Nah, on a serious note though, can't really judge a players skill level on where he is killing someone, lets face it most weapons that are actually good can be found in citys anyway, like the AK's - LE, the only difference is, which is harder to survive in? I myself think a major city is, i've killed a few people in cherno, and 95% of them have had guns, and ones that could kill me with ease, does it really matter where you do it, unless you are running in like a badman and getting upto 30+ kills then there isn't much difference.

Fucking aye.

Nah, on a serious note though, can't really judge a players skill level on where he is killing someone, lets face it most weapons that are actually good can be found in citys anyway, like the AK's - LE, the only difference is, which is harder to survive in? I myself think a major city is, i've killed a few people in cherno, and 95% of them have had guns, and ones that could kill me with ease, does it really matter where you do it, unless you are running in like a badman and getting upto 30+ kills then there isn't much difference.

Personally, I love the M4A1 Holo.

Makes people disconnect when a M203 HE explodes next to your face.

Personally, I love the M4A1 Holo.

Makes people disconnect when a M203 HE explodes next to your face.

Haha, yeah i shit myself with nades and stuff are going off, tis one thing that gets annoying though earlier today a mate got killed by a dude, this guy took his M14 Aim, and loads of magz, gear, so i kept an eye out for the guy, he made the mistake of going ontop of the clocktower in cherno, i took him down, and before he dies he Altf4's, if someone kills me, someone kills me, they can have my loot, they deserve it.

M4 is wicked though, i've never actually had the Gnade one.

• Like 1

Haha, yeah i shit myself with nades and stuff are going off, tis one thing that gets annoying though earlier today a mate got killed by a dude, this guy took his M14 Aim, and loads of magz, gear, so i kept an eye out for the guy, he made the mistake of going ontop of the clocktower in cherno, i took him down, and before he dies he Altf4's, if someone kills me, someone kills me, they can have my loot, they deserve it.

M4 is wicked though, i've never actually had the Gnade one.

6:10 in is when I use it.

Edited by U.B.C.S. Ravin
  • Like 3

Damn, its pretty sweet to be fair, unlucky about that guy in the FireS though.

Shit happens. Three friends to clean them up. Still got my gun.

yeah. except sniping from a building in cherno more often than not caused you to be skylined. Any halfass can spot someone on a building.

Deal with it.

Campers in general suck. You're shooting targets that don't even know you're there. It doesn't matter where you are, your targets have no clue what is about to happen. Actual firefights are where it's at.

Have I killed a new player. Yeah I did once because I came across them on my run to Balota. Will I brag about another tally for that? Hell no. Get some balls.

I'm on my longest kill streak now 6 players and counting!

Got 2 whilst I was at stary, found an M107 on a random dead guy (the luck!) then went to stary where I found a team of 4 there, 3 were in the millitary base and i could only pick one off before having to move. On my exit out I spotted thier spotter who was looking for me, got blank range to him and reacked havoc. This is when i got my first range finder too which has helped so much!

The next 4 kills were at the NE airfield today, first was 2 guys one i made go unconcious and he alt+f4'd out and his team mate was trying to flank me but i got behind him and BAM, then guess what? he dc'd too but i got the kill for him.

Next was 2 other guys in the airfield, I ran to the town next to it in the hopes of finding a ghillie/camo suit from the house, I also came across a CZ550 and decided to head back to the airfield, was only waiting for 5 mins when a guy ran out from the tree line directly to my left and was about half way across to the hangers when i took him out, i then decided to wait a minute just incase anyone else was around before looting (as he was in the open) and then it occured to me that he may have a spotter with him so i went round to where i saw him leave the tree line and sure enough there was a guy with a DMR and M249 just lying there so i killed him also. I found nvg's on the 1st guy aswell which was great cause this is my first pair and i've been playing this game intensely for like 4/5 weeks now.

Lastly I was on the typical "sniper hill" at the NEA when I spotted a guy with a ghillie run to the top of the control tower, 2 bullets later and I get myself a nice L85 AWS and my second pair of NVG's! the guy also has a bizon sd butt decided to leave it due to rarity of ammo and i was full of wepons anyway (due to home server being out of date and no where to store excess weps/ammo).

The End. lol

9 kills (1 bandit) and only 2 in Kamenka, the rest was all up north and I am not looking for kills :)

Whats ur longest murder+bandit kill streaks, discounting killing baddies at Cherno Electro..

Im at 33 murders 1 bandit kill at the moment, all happend at Stary,Novy, Airstrip, Vybor, Zelengorsk, ETC..

Day 7 GET@ME

14?

Camping Balota airfield. It counts.