Sign in to follow this  
Canucks13

Longest Kill Streak(No Cherno Noob campers aloud)

22 murders and 1 bandit kill. All north of the NW airfield too. :) Was alive for like 3 weeks with the same character. AS50/M9SD, NVGs, etc. Catching people near watering holes such as the dam in the north is great, they pull up in trucks and shit all the time. Plop a couple rounds at the cab and free loot!

62 bandit kills on this account currently [i have two accounts]. Only three murders [i mistaked them for bandits].

So basically I'm a bandit hunter one account, and a survivor stalker on the other.

Dang dude you got loads of bandit kills. Where do you go and get the kills?!?

6:10 in is when I use it.

Now srsly where is the fun in playing tpp mode, looking over fence/wall while being behind it etc.

That's low - ruined this movie and action.

Edited by AnusDriller

Now srsly where is the fun in playing tpp mode, looking over fence/wall while being behind it etc.

That's low - ruined this movie and action.

Well, considering I am not a bush sniper and I am always at the front line, 3rd person doesn't really offer me any higher of an advantage over other players with the same options.

However, that's just how I like to play. I play in First Person all the time too. Like driving. People tell me its terrible but I like to drive in first person while driving the the large pickup truck.

Campers in general suck. You're shooting targets that don't even know you're there. It doesn't matter where you are, your targets have no clue what is about to happen. Actual firefights are where it's at.

Have I killed a new player. Yeah I did once because I came across them on my run to Balota. Will I brag about another tally for that? Hell no. Get some balls.

Fair enough, i understand where you are coming from, but at the same time, anyone in cherno should be looking at the buildings where you can easily get sniped from before they enter the city, and its easy enough to dodge a sniper from distance till you get into the town, i'm not denying the fact that camping on a building in cherno is a bit cheese, i'm just saying that its easier to get killed there than it is out in the sticks.

Anyone that comes into this thread and tells me they have more than 10kills from running around in stary or N/W airfield are right up full of shit, fact if, 90% of this game is who see's who first, on top of a building or not, the difference is on top of a building you are pinned to it if you are spotted, fact is, its easier to get more kills, but its harder to stay alive.