Sign in to follow this  
Sykdom

Looking for more late night players to fight and survive with

We are looking for a few more players to fight and survive in the apocalypse with and join our wolfpack.

We play on Pacific standard time anywhere from 5pm-4am, Skype/Mumble & Microphone required.

Pm me if you're interested.

We have punch and pie and lots of ammo.

How many are you?

Friendly?

Perhaps we can merge our groups if it would be mutually beneficial. PM me, perhaps we can talk about it over a can of beans?

this is about the time im on. 12-3, but im still a bit of a noob. would this be on us or germ/euro servers (night? day?). also, i would need to get started with Skype/Mumble.. it would be awesome to meet friendlies. thanks

How many are you?

Friendly?

Perhaps we can merge our groups if it would be mutually beneficial. PM me, perhaps we can talk about it over a can of beans?

More or less friendly we have no issues going hostile. I don't think it would be mutually beneficial we aren't looking to merge groups.

this is about the time im on. 12-3, but im still a bit of a noob. would this be on us or germ/euro servers (night? day?). also, i would need to get started with Skype/Mumble.. it would be awesome to meet friendlies. thanks

We usually play on a US server, skype/mumble aren't that difficult to set up probably take you 5 minutes tops.

Edited by Sykdom

We usually play on a US server, skype/mumble aren't that difficult to set up probably take you 5 minutes tops.

o nice. ill pm you next time im on after setting up skype/mumble. ill be on tomrrow and friday for sure. maybe tonight. cheers.