Sign in to follow this  
LeastDionysus

I feel bad...

So I was in Cherno looting a store and a guy who was loaded asked me if I was friendly, all I had was a winchester so I said yes, and then I thought screw it and shot him in the head, has anyone else ever done this and then regretted it almost as soon as it happens?

I've been on the receiving end of that situation. If I call friendly, I'll stay true to it. If you pop a shot at me- no more friendly. It's game time.

Edit: What would your mother think. Tsk tsk.

Edited by LockeDown

You kick little kittens too? Punch a two year old in the face lately? Trip an old lady crossing the street?

Oh for fucks sake I felt bad about it almost as soon as I shot him, I actually respawned afterwards because I didnt deserve any of the shit I found, I didnt realize people thought it was such a big deal.

Edited by LeastDionysus

Oh for fucks sake I felt bad about it almost as soon as I shot him, I actually respawned afterwards because I didnt deserve any of the shit I found, I didnt realize people thought it was such a big deal.

Well you posted about it, so you must have. Lol PM me if you're over 18, own a microphone and are willing to hop on mumble.

I like your regretful attitude.

Edited by Caviano

It's called guff. If you're going to admit to something naughty; expect some guff.

I know, I hate being a bad guy in games where when you do things your actions actually make you think, about what you just did.

Edit: oh and no caviano, Im not 18.

Edited by LeastDionysus

Don't listen to all these idiots flaming. They are just as big of scumbags for sitting here resorting to calling you names on an internet forum. You're playing the same game they are, and you're enjoying it however you want to. The fact you felt remorse alone makes you better than most people who do this kind of thing. Was it a shitty thing to do? Yeah, pretty much. Are you a scumbag for it? No. So many people do this man, don't think you're alone in it. I'm a bandit, and I shoot to kill. That's the style of play I went after, and doing so doesn't make me better or worse than all the white knight survivors out there. Do I trick people into believing I'm friendly? No. But that's probably because I just don't go through that hassle. You had no way of knowing if that guy wouldn't of shot you a few hundred meters down the road once you picked up loot that he wanted for himself, but you had gotten to it first. Live and learn. Enjoy the game.

• Like 1

You kick little kittens too? Punch a two year old in the face lately? Trip an old lady crossing the street?

Haha, made me laugh.

On topic though, that is quite a scumbag thing to do. I'd never betray someone like that. Though I have felt bad about shooting people before they even took a shot at me, so I know what you mean. This is probably the only game that makes me feel remorse and guilt towards others.. But hey it's about survival, shit goes down.

Edited by Mindtraveling

There is a special place in Hell reserved just for asshats like you!

(10th circle - DayZ Bandits and those who look while counting when playing Hide-and-Go-Seek)

Polls are in and they conclude your are, in fact, a kumquat. Learn from your mistake, and even better, go out and help someone in need. Take the gun you got from him and sit by coast, when you see a new character grant them a gift.

Edit: missed your post about not taking his stuff, but you see my point.

Edited by Ms.Rose
  • Like 1

You have just created another player who has no reason to trust anyone in game. Sure it was a dickish move, but it happens all the time. Just giving you shit man, but maybe next time you can say "I don't know if I am friendly, maybe you might want to leave."

There is a special place in Hell reserved just for asshats like you!

Someones a little angry, it helps to read the rest of the thread before you post man...

Mmm... if the story is true, I wouldn't be thinking about regret. That guy heard your voice. I'd be thinking about that if I were you. Every night before you sleep.

So I was in Cherno looting a store and a guy who was loaded asked me if I was friendly, all I had was a winchester so I said yes, and then I thought screw it and shot him in the head, has anyone else ever done this and then regretted it almost as soon as it happens?

You know, I kill on sight. But one time I was also in Cherno and had just found an AKM. I was clearing out some zombies when a guy runs in shouting "Friendly friendly friendly!"... I aimed my AKM at his face...

But he just seemed to pitiful. I couldn't shoot him. So I just ignored him and continued on my way and that was the last I saw of him.

I have regretted that day ever since. What if he had a compass?

• Like 2

Don't listen to all these idiots flaming. They are just as big of scumbags for sitting here resorting to calling you names on an internet forum. You're playing the same game they are, and you're enjoying it however you want to. The fact you felt remorse alone makes you better than most people who do this kind of thing. Was it a shitty thing to do? Yeah, pretty much. Are you a scumbag for it? No. So many people do this man, don't think you're alone in it. I'm a bandit, and I shoot to kill. That's the style of play I went after, and doing so doesn't make me better or worse than all the white knight survivors out there. Do I trick people into believing I'm friendly? No. But that's probably because I just don't go through that hassle. You had no way of knowing if that guy wouldn't of shot you a few hundred meters down the road once you picked up loot that he wanted for himself, but you had gotten to it first. Live and learn. Enjoy the game.

TLDR seriously. It's called playful harassment, someone comes in asking for solace after a terrible incident, and you don't expect people to call him out on his douchebaggery?

Even read the further comments? Christ you're narrowminded and didn't deserve to post here, since you're the only person to really "flame" anything here.

(other than this, because you deserve it whole-heartedly)

Mmm... if the story is true, I wouldn't be thinking about regret. That guy heard your voice. I'd be thinking about that if I were you. Every night before you sleep.

HAHAH that's good.

Someones a little angry, it helps to read the rest of the thread before you post man...

LOL - did you see what I wrote underneath that?

Edited by Flawed