Sign in to follow this  
Metroid331

What is the most stable Beta Patch?

I downgraded to 94876 when 94945 wasnt working 3 or so days ago, i see alot of servers with 95 something as their beta patch.

I wanted to know your guy's opinion as to what version should i be using if its the current one or not.

I was using 94876 and that seemed stable - i will try and update next logon though

We should all be trying the most recent patch if possible, but like you state it is hard when so many issues were noted about 94945

ALPHA!!!!! >:(

Go wiki or google alpha and beta of gaming!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Itchy is crying like a girl..................................WTF is up with this generation!!!!!

Update arma beta to Build 95054 or 95099 (new one to me) <_< http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php/

Update battleye to v1.61.94876 http://www.battleye.com/download.html

Please let me go to sleep!!!

Only joking folks its a pain I know but remember its ALPHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Itchy

I wasnt complaining, i jsut wanted to know what beta patch has least problems so far, i would update to the current one as long as it doesnt have major problems. Just wanted peoples opinion on what they are using.

The latest one doesn't really have problems *if* you get it working.

It caused a bunch of problems for me at first.

1. Update beta through six --> start game

2. Battleeye failed to initialize --> update battleeye by downloading .dlls from battleeye site

3. Failed to init d3d9 device (wtf?) --> verify integrity of game cache. Download some file.

4. Battleeye failed to initialize again. (le sigh) --> delete @dayZ folder

5. Six updates itself --> redownload dayz

6. ????

7. Beans!

I think there was a slight problem where six hadn't updated itself yet to grab the latest battleeye.dll's for 95054+. It seems to be fixed now though. There's a few nice fixes for mp that are valuable in the long run (no more duping).

95099 only fixes a mistake with the ACR units that aren't available in dayz. But if you're into that sort of thing there's no harm in getting it.