Sign in to follow this  
kearnzy

FUKEN READ!

You can always log into a less populated server then run to a rather safe spot and log out and log onto the server to intended to play on. That is if both are connected the hive.

Please dont condone fucking server hoping.

DO NOT LISTEN THO THIS PERSON.

I agree that the fucking losers who kill defenseless noobs on the coast make me laugh. At least a few patches ago there would be a reason o kill someone. Now its just people showing their amazing level of douchebaggary.

WELL U SEE THE HOLE POINT OF THE FUCKING GAME IS KILL ZOMBIES AND NOT ALWAYS PVP CUNTS JUST DONT CARE! END OF STORY UR ALL CUNTS I DONT MAKE FRIENDS WITH NO CUNTS I KIL ON SITE! GOOD GOING MOFOS

Actually the whole point of the game is to survive, not kill zombies or bandits. Also, thank you for your sacrificial tears for rocket's swimming pool and your continued devotion to generating tears from others.

Nice, you are already getting upset by getting killed after spawning. Let me guess, you either go to Balota airfield, Cherno or Elektro?

Well good loot means equal risk so you will get shot at. Be glad you dont have anything to lose yet!

Don't give up, and if it really annoys you. Find a barn, find an enfield and return to the city and go on a blood craze. And then start over!

Why bitch about it? You didn't lose a thing. You're just going to have your bandage, painkillers, and flashlight. You're just going to be somewhere else. Also, I've never spawn killed or been killed at spawn. You're just having shit luck. Calm down.

WELL U SEE THE HOLE POINT OF THE FUCKING GAME IS KILL ZOMBIES AND NOT ALWAYS PVP CUNTS JUST DONT CARE! END OF STORY UR ALL CUNTS I DONT MAKE FRIENDS WITH NO CUNTS I KIL ON SITE! GOOD GOING MOFOS

Your spelling and lack of grammar.... It makes me cringe..

@OP

Come back in three days and try to post again.

I'll give you a chance.

• Like 1