Sign in to follow this  
kearnzy

FUKEN READ!

IM SICK OF PEOPLE KILLING NEW SPAWNS! LIKE FUCK! THEY HAVE NOTHING WHY KILL THEM! U HATE IT WHEN UR A NEW SPAWN AND GET KILLED YET U KILL NEWSPAWNS! U CANT HATE ON IT WHEN U DO THE SAME U STUPID MOFOS! WE NEED TO STOP THE FRICKEN KILLING OF EVERYONE! EVERYONE IS SO NERVOUS! THEY JUST SHOOT AND KILL.. SOME OF US JUST WANT TO PLAY AND NOT KILL EVERY FUCKING BODY!

• Like 3

Cool story

Edited by Dez.

Dont hang around the coast...If you run to cherno or elektro some d-bag is going to kill for fun for sure. Go inland and try and get some supplies. But you are right. They ARE stupid motherfuckers...most people are. Get used to it.

Edited by playZ

It isn't like you are losing anything, just find a server that has a low amount of players and start anew. Just remember, the big servers are just full of bandits who like to kill for fun. I hope you have better luck on the next spawns! :)

You must be sprinting around with a horde of zombies because I manage quite well.

One day i went to this forum on teh interwebz , i fully flipped out and lost my shit, sorta the same like if you woke up and Marilyn Manson was standing over your bed....except i used caps on the netz, in rl i just shout. Now i'm in interwebz rehab, they took away my caps lock key but they cant take away my anger.

• Like 8

You can always log into a less populated server then run to a rather safe spot and log out and log onto the server to intended to play on. That is if both are connected the hive.

The first time they kill you you should know where they are... Why are you not flanking them and trying to take them out? If anything these guys are providing you with a chance to get some top teir gear with little effort invovled. I love it when they snipe me for exactley this reason. I have done it three times, and its worth it.

I got killed last night after I've lived a long life, so had to respawn again today... I've been killed more then 5 times today.... yeah... I hate it too, but I'm not going as berserk as you

Pretty sure you can just cry some MOAR. I still struggle. I finally found an AK with two mags and a glock with one. First time I have EVER EVER EVER gotten two guns at once. I spent the better part of the next 10 minutes popping zombies with the first clip. Moved to the coast and tried shooting other people(you know newbs cause I need practice on people who arent shooting back). I had one guy kill me when I had just starting gear...deal with it...

One day i went to this forum on teh interwebz , i fully flipped out and lost my shit, sorta the same like if you woke up and Marilyn Manson was standing over your bed....except i used caps on the netz, in rl i just shout. Now i'm in interwebz rehab, they took away my caps lock key but they cant take away my anger.

you sir are a very funny individual made me Lawl

but they start with bandage! it is faster and safer to scavange them for bandage and painkillers than go to a hospital where a sniper is.....

welcome to DayZ

Edited by RoaRawR

I wonder how many times this happened to OP before losing it.

wait is it just me or did none notice the allcaps rampage, just go prone, thats the best tool you´ll ever have

If your travelling between cities use the forests for cover, don't be a nub and walk on the road, train-tracks or shoreline.

Scout out where you want to go, watch that area for a minute or so, look around for possible sniper locations and see if you can see anyone, then move in.

Don't take the most obvious route (i.e front doors to the grocery store), always go in from the back and go prone, if you can use 3rd person to use the camera to see around that corner..

It takes a lot of practice man I won't lie but as others have said, its most satisfying when you get good at it.

Slow and easy does it, you dont have to go into the big cities, you can find good loot in the smaller areas, it just takes a little longer.