Sign in to follow this  
GHoffman

BattlEye: Script Restriction #99

Users are getting kicked from our server for this restriction more and more. What is this Script and where can I read more about what each script restriction is for?

look in your script.txt file in your BE folder. Count down 99 lines and that is what it is looking for and kicking for. To only log and not kick, change the 5 in front to a 1

Thanks for the quick reply. That was the procedure that I thought I needed to do, but was unsure. This is my line 99:

5 BIS_alice_emptydoor

What exactly does this script spawn into the game?

Nope, I'm glad these people are getting kicked currently. Are we allowed to ban for these offenses?

obviously your buddies must be trying to hack

Not necessarily, we have had a couple times where every user include myself the admin and clan members were kicked for spawn scripts for weapons/vehicles. A hacker came in and tried to spawn them on every player in the server, resulting in everyone being kicked.

I am getting kicked for this when I go to the "server control" to login as admin.

Are you logging in from the map screen in game? Script will kick for that

Never had it do it to be before until today.

And its only doing it on 1 of my 2 servers (that run off the same files).

Never had it do it to be before until today.

And its only doing it on 1 of my 2 servers (that run off the same files).

Hey man I like your site a lot. Looking forward to seeing what you are up to.

Are you logging in from the map screen in game? Script will kick for that

Nope. I don't bother using the in-game admin features as they tend to break more things than they fix. I just use the Rcon tool.

So, all these people are getting kicked because they are attempting to access the admin controls within the game? Can we get some verification from the developers on this? When I check the server's log, I see a good amount of people getting kicked by battleye because of this script restriction.

Uhm I just got kicked for a "script restriction" and I wouldn't have the slightest clue how to script anything. I was wielding a pistol, crouching behind a dog kennel in Electro when I was kicked. Dang. I hope I still have my gear...