xXExoXx

Anyone willing to help me out?

I don't have enough money to get Combined Ops so I can play Day Z which I have been watching videos of for the past few days non-stop. If anyone has a little extra money and are feeling kind today it would be AWESOME if someone could donate/gift the game to me.

In return I will play with you whenever you want and will make you images, signatures, paintings, avatars, you name it with gimp for you.

To anyone that needs a link to my profile here http://steamcommunity.com/id/DFhC_ViZiON/

Here is a head texture for a game I play called toribash, it has a line across it so people don't steal it for their characters.

toribashhe.png

Gotta admire the fact that your first post is a request for money, lol.

Tell you what, i'll throw in a few dollars/pounds if other people are willing to do the same.

Good luck mate!

Gotta admire the fact that your first post is a request for money' date=' lol.

Tell you what, i'll throw in a few dollars/pounds if other people are willing to do the same.

Good luck mate!

[/quote']

So brave. The hero we never asked for.

Gotta admire the fact that your first post is a request for money' date=' lol.

Good luck mate!

[/quote']

Thanks, I will pm you if other people want to as well. Also there isn't much I can discuss since I haven't played Day Z and only know what I have seen from videos.

It costs like 25€ on Steam, and you really can't afford that? (Don't know how much it costs in $, lol)

It costs like 25€ on Steam' date=' and you really can't afford that? (Don't know how much it costs in $, lol)

[/quote']

I don't have extra money for games, economy is pretty bad right now.

xXYESXx' date=' xX I have a spare Xx 'X' xXif you want itXx.

[/quote']

Are you being serious or just trying to mock my name?

Does Jay-Z work for the retail version? I would rather have a steam version' date=' but thanks I will keep this in mind. :)

[/quote']

Of course it works man, I have 2 different versions combined.

srsly youre low on money dont act like a spoiled kid. Take whatever the fuck you can

I can pay $10 of it right now but don't have an extra $5.

At least buy just operation arrowhead its only 10 bucks, it will be easier to get arma 2 later, ive got mine for free

At least buy just operation arrowhead its only 10 bucks' date=' it will be easier to get arma 2 later, ive got mine for free

[/quote']

How did you get it for free?

At least buy just operation arrowhead its only 10 bucks' date=' it will be easier to get arma 2 later, ive got mine for free

[/quote']

There was some giveaway on green man gaming it was free, when I think about it i might have another one but its czech version or something...I'll check my email in a minute...

yeah I have another legit cdkey for arma 2, Im not sure weather it is just for czech version or it works for every other.

If you decide to buy operation arrowhead let me know I'll send you the key for arma 2

When everybody said Rocket TAKE MY MONEH!

And Rocket said no thanks, but gift it to someone.

This is what he meant.

[/quote']

There was some giveaway on green man gaming it was free, when I think about it i might have another one but its czech version or something...I'll check my email in a minute...

yeah I have another legit cdkey for arma 2, Im not sure weather it is just for czech version or it works for every other.

If you decide to buy operation arrowhead let me know I'll send you the key for arma 2

if you pm it to me I will get arrowhead right now, also is the cd key for steam?

No its not for steam, I got i from some polish or czech site.

I'll send it to you in pm.

Thats all I can do for ya buddy :D

No its not for steam' date=' I got i from some polish or czech site.

I'll send it to you in pm.

Thats all I can do for ya buddy :D

[/quote']

Well thanks for all your help! :D

Over 500 views and nobody could gift me D:

Man this is really getting me anxious I check the thread every 30 seconds

I guess this must answer your question about nice people on the internet then.

But srsly... my 13 year old son made $45 last weekend by cleaning up peoples yards. Go door to door and ask if they'd like their yards raked, weeds pulled, trash cleaned up. Ask elderly people who live around you if they need any errands ran or windows washed.

I'm not really trying to be "that guy", but money is out there to be made if you just put a little effort into it.

I guess this must answer your question about nice people on the internet then.

But srsly... my 13 year old son made $45 last weekend by cleaning up peoples yards. Go door to door and ask if they'd like their yards raked' date=' weeds pulled, trash cleaned up. Ask elderly people who live around you if they need any errands ran or windows washed.

I'm not really trying to be "that guy", but money is out there to be made if you just put a little effort into it.

[/quote']

Everyone in my apartment complex are freaks and druggies, not much work I could do around...