Dr. Vaan MD

New Radio Station only for survivors!

lol.. Checked it out, first song I hear is "Stayin' Alive". Funny. The stream is a little choppy tho, keeps cutting out. Just gonna keep Spotify up and play my own songs.

Nice idea!

Slayer - angel of death

If that shit came on when I was being chased by zombies I think I'd shit my pants.

Had a listen to this on the weekend and once I got into the game with it on the background it really added to the atmosphere.

Only problem I found was because the site uses flash audio/video loading the game before the radio/website caused my vid card to lock up. Later on I had both running ok then it went off air for a bit. About 10 mins later audio suddenly started playing and the game minimized & I couldnt maximise it.

im sorry bout that bro, we are trying to get our own site up with other ways of broadcasting its should fix it. if you want check out this site, i hear it works a bit better because it isnt as big as a load to work on computers. gmsradio.net

im sorry bout that bro, we are trying to get our own site up with other ways of broadcasting its should fix it. if you want check out this site, i hear it works a bit better because it isnt as big as a load to work on computers. gmsradio.net

Cheers

I would like a radio to be put into the game where you tune into channels/frequencies... It would be awesome to come across a commercial radio channel.

Edited by ScramUK

i am working on getting interviews, psa's, and commercials set into our station.

baron, you need to apply for the group, stay away from the camp it is a kos zone until you are verified

I just finished recording my segments, I hope you guys tune in when the radio is back online! :D

Edited by "Lost" Alice