Dr. Vaan MD

New Radio Station only for survivors!

Damn. I at doctors and I can't dl the twitch app for iPhone! Rage. If you need help making a real radio station online like not twitch but your own site. I can help. Also I'll pm you something cuz doctors here now. Finnaly

I went there for some fitting zombie survival music. And all I got was shitty techno.

omg, I just came on the forums to post a new thread asking what people listen to while playing. You just took my idea and made it 1000x better! I would absolutely love to have a radio station like this. Your comparison to ThreeDog in fallout is perfect. Like others have said, if you came on from time to time to "advertise" or rant about some DayZ happenings, man, that would be awesome!

Great idea

Edit: There is a 4 disc jazz collection called "A Night Out with Verve." The discs are wining, dining, dancing, and romancing. Great collection, and anything from this collection I feel like would be great on the station :)

Edited by dreman04

shitty techno music was 1 song out of 50 lol you just cme at a bad time i had a request so i played it unlucky you eh?

Damn forgot to listen to this last night. Woot for weekend. I'll be tuning in!

Listening to this station now and the music has improved greatly!

You have my fucking BEANS!

<3

Can I request you play this song next pleast? Make sure you say "This song was a request from Warren" :D

Server 'donation' offered. US 498 is yours to use, I'll list you in the MOTD.

• Like 1

Server 'donation' offered. US 498 is yours to use, I'll list you in the MOTD.

You da man!

Just posting that I disagree with the 'mellow' theme of music.

I feel like would cause players to relax, and honestly, in DayZ.. Relaxing is the last thing you should ever do. In fact, if you relax, it probably will be the last thing you ever do.

More music like that 28 days later song would be ideal, imo. Keep it edgy. Let the soundtrack remind everybody that they are in a hopeless world, desperately clinging to survival, even knowing they will inevitably fall.

Might be entertaining when I'm out tent hunting in the north.

Would you like me to make some "fake" comedy commercials so you can play between songs?