Steins

Fort Friendly - Social Experiment

My clan is going to intervene to try and protect this fort..

Just a group of bandits out to kill other bandits.

You mad bro?

Hehe, why would I be mad? I got a camp full of survivors to kill. :')

Fort Friendly in all its glory. Before the ''Incident''

GS8A3.jpg

Aww... that's cute. :')

What's up, guys?

Looks like you've abandoned camp. :/

Sweet, does that mean you recorded my 6 AS50 kills?

Got no good angle but my death is very good to see ;)

Edited by Lycake

What's up, guys?

Looks like you've abandoned camp. :/

Yeah it's late. Have to go to bed dreaming nightmares about bad guys who shoot innocent people :'( ..

Nah but just kidding. The last part was the funniest so thank you 28 DayZ for visiting and giving us some action ;) Was hoping for a full group of bandits who would just try to storm through the main gate but.. this was good too^^

That was some fun shit guys, I only got my mic today looking to team up with a few people. was not expecting this. Good work Spector, not many people can say they done what you got going today.

Who was the guy with the remmington, that flashlight was some handy shit.

If it's in Cherno won't anyone trying to get there have a chance to die? Why not make it atop a castle on a hill?

UK7 is a cool server, I have it written on a little scrap of paper because I used to play there a lot when it is night here in the US. I am so down to come help out. I might not make it down into town, but I will try and patrol the hills some and if someone is shooting down into the city I will intervene.

Sounds like so much fun.

If it's in Cherno won't anyone trying to get there have a chance to die? Why not make it atop a castle on a hill?

I think thats the point. Making a hostile area into a safe zone. Looks like fun. That pic looks awesome! Ill jump on it during the weekend. Regardless if its still up :D

Because anyone can make a place where no one goes a safe zone.

Making a block of a city a safe zone for people though? Much harder. People do die getting to us and the few who get through are the ones with the biggest balls. Making the cities safe is an effort, but we managed it for hours, who knows, if I hadn't made this thread - a majority of the people we met in the city would've killed each other on sight.

Edited by Steins

That was some fun shit guys, I only got my mic today looking to team up with a few people. was not expecting this. Good work Spector, not many people can say they done what you got going today.

Who was the guy with the remmington, that flashlight was some handy shit.

I got a remmington with a flashlight but another guy, too. Love this gun :D

Nobody needs help on top of a castle :) newly spawned people can get some support over at FortFriendly

Concerning the secondary base option, I think that could be great someday, but for now the idea is to make Fort Friendly a safe zone for everyone in UK 7, maybe the idea will spread and there'll be safe zones on all servers.

Currently Fort Friendly is being attacked by Dupers. A "friend" I had is part of that group and they've decided to attack us for fun. They've all got NVGs and AS50 - but don't give up. I know exactly where they are. I'll handle this. Everyone just get weapons and keep attempting to take back the Fort.

Even though I think the idea is a bit silly, since you're just inviting yourselves to be killed and camped, I do have to respect the fact you're actually thinking outside the box with the game, going against the grain you could say, and that is obviously bandits -- however I can't really bash on bandits since I am one, and I prefer the pvp element of the game. With that said, I think it's absolutely fucking retarded for these kids to be sitting there camping people with AS-50s and NVGs let alone duping the items. Come dupe your shit on US188, come to the NWAF, and you'l find me and a legitimate bullet for a legitimate M107. Do it without ghosting and i'll hand you a medal.

Edited by KField86

Because anyone can make a place where no one goes a safe zone.

Making a block of a city a safe zone for people though? Much harder. People do die getting to us and the few who get through are the ones with the biggest balls. Making the cities safe is an effort, but we managed it for hours, who knows, if I hadn't made this thread - a majority of the people we met in the city would've killed each other on sight.

I agree it is a hard objective but it was fun as hell and you are right, too, that we might saved some survivors so they don't became bandits tonight ;D

I really hope we can do this again from time to time. It is obvious that we are a great target for bandits and we most likely will get killed again and again, but it doesn't matter one bit.

Good job guys!

If anyone is still able to play, I'd like to set this tent up for weapon and ammo storage in the Fort. It'd be nice to get some covering fire.

Currently Fort Friendly is being attacked by Dupers. A "friend" I had is part of that group and they've decided to attack us for fun. They've all got NVGs and AS50 - but don't give up. I know exactly where they are. I'll handle this. Everyone just get weapons and keep attempting to take back the Fort.

Complaining about dupers makes you a hypocrite, "friend".

I wasn't with any group, I attacked alone, but I'll take that as a compliment. I also didn't have NVGs.

You may have thought you knew exactly where I was, but do you really think I'd be so stupid as to go to that place? I don't think so.

Doesn't look like you handled it very well, Steins.

Your camp is finished, and it's 6-0 to me.

Complaining about dupers makes you a hypocrite, "friend".

I wasn't with any group, I attacked alone, but I'll take that as a compliment. I also didn't have NVGs.

You may have thought you knew exactly where I was, but do you really think I'd be so stupid as to go to that place? I don't think so.

Doesn't look like you handled it very well, Steins.

Your camp is finished, and it's 6-0 to me.

I don't dupe, therefore am not a hypocrite.

How is it that I didn't handle it well? I wasn't even alive because you ghosted me with your duped AS50.

And yes, you did just kill me. That won't stop me from playing the game.

Edited by Steins

Are you still under fire? I might be able to make it back in, just having some supper.

Yep, I died. It's 2am so I'm going to take a break for a few hours, wait for this kid to go to bed, then get back on.

I don't dupe, therefore am not a hypocrite.

How is it that I didn't handle it well? I wasn't even alive because you ghosted me with your duped AS50.

And yes, you did just kill me. That won't stop me from playing the game.

So you didn't dupe your LMG and more than likely other things too, since finding out how to do it, no? Of course you're going to deny that on the forum tho.

Sorry, "ghosted"? Please don't come at me with silly terms.

I'm glad that it won't stop you from playing the game, atleast then I can take down your camp again once you've rebuilt it. :')

Edited by 28 DayZ