Steins

Fort Friendly - Social Experiment

Do you know it was them that shot you? Say it ain't so...

4 of them on a roof, on a fort like structure! they shot me! im running there now lol, ive got nothing to lose! gonna ask some questions now im unarmed

lycake please send me ip and pw lol, cant find ya bastards :P ( had a nice view looking when some sniper i saw threw a flare on my roof, now im terrified of standing/leaving)

4 of them on a roof, on a fort like structure! they shot me! im running there now lol, ive got nothing to lose! gonna ask some questions now im unarmed

I was only asking because they said someone else was in the area, so be on the lookout. 6 more hours for me until I can even try to join anything...

I'm going to be coming in from elektro, with m9 silenced and a hatchet on my back, please don't shoot. IGN: Bear Grylls

I just shot you with a lee enfield. There was a guy firing his remmington 870 at us and he ran the same way that you came in, so we assumed it was you (he had us pinned down for a few minutes) and I killed you.

Sorry man.

Edited by Steins

I flashed my torch as a sign of peace! and you guys shot me!!! NO ONE TRUST THEM!

I shot you jjake121 - if you were Bear Grylls, there was a guy wearing an alice pack and remmington who ran the same way you came in, but could you explain why I got a bandit kill for killing you accidentally?

Only thing is.. that means the guy is still running around somewhere.. =_=

Edited by Steins

I

I shot you jjake121 - if you were Bear Grylls, there was a guy wearing an alice pack and remmington who ran the same way you came in, but could you explain why I got a bandit kill for killing you accidentally?

Only thing is.. that means the guy is still running around somewhere.. =_=

I hadn't killed anyone? Well I think I hadn't killed anyone! I came all the way from electro. Im joining the teamspeak in a min

Okay there are 5 people in the Teamspeak who are not yet in fort friendly (including me.. just died........ trying to come back)

I was only asking because they said someone else was in the area, so be on the lookout. 6 more hours for me until I can even try to join anything...

dont worry not getting pissy lol, Nah apparently they where previously shot at by a guy who ran my way, A guy i communicated with briefly and he sounded in bad shape. I then poked round the corner and saw them in there tower. I flashed my torch and then BLAM! i got shot between the nose

I like this, I hope you good luck and will do you one better. If I can scrounge up enough support from my team, I'll scrape up some food and medical supplies and bring it on down your way.

Edited by w_epley

We would need a tent though :/ If someone could bring us a tent we could stop to collect all stuff in our backpacks

THERE NOT BANDITS IT WAS ALL A MISUNDERSTANDING

Thanks for posting this.

btw.:

gunshots! need to tab in game again

I'm going to be coming in from elektro, with m9 silenced and a hatchet on my back, please don't shoot. IGN: Bear Grylls

Lol, I have seen you a lot playing on LU88. And have seen you dieing a few times as well. My IGN is Svardskampe like my forum name.

Edited by Svardskampe

Ok, 13 people in Fort Friendly right now.

Just taking a break to eat my dinner (4 hours late lol)

I fell off the building LOL! btw im bear grylls ingame!

Saw that. And someone took your pistol. Try to find another one on your way back

I'll head up and help out in roughly 2 hours, I recently died but I will happily help noobs on raids for weapons and ammo for support.

I have a problem. When I'm loging on to UK 7 i have ping 78. But after a minute it's kicking me for ping (it's like 200-300). Do you know any solution for this? pls if you know what could it be make a post or type to me on PM, cause I really like this idea. I haven't any problems on other servers.

Edited by Born to be Wild (PL)

hey someone said they recorded most of fort friendly if you would be kind enough too share it on here It would be great!

We are still here. We have gathered some good supplies now. If anyone wants to trade or just sit down and rest a little: Come to us!

• Like 1

and just to add. some people say that the dayz community is full of a bunch of dicks! now trust me when I say this no they are not. you guys deserve some beans!

Edited by jjake121