Steins

Fort Friendly - Social Experiment

If this is still happening in... 7 or 8 hours... (stuck at work), I am going to try and check this out.

• Like 1

Hey if this is still running id be glad to haul myself over there and help, providing I still have my gun if I logon, havn't been on in a while. My IGN is Mike

• Like 1

i will be coming too, when the server gets a spott that is. let the "join" spamming begin.

There are four of us here right now. But we have a confirmed player in Cherno other than us.

hey steins, I recruited my friend to come along too so It make take me a bit longer to get there as hes just updating dayz. His IGN is Jack

Edited by MikeGallagher

Any of you wanna join Teamspeak? Communication will be easier then. Let me know and I'll PM you the ip&pw

i was just heading there from the west of cherno, a bandit killed me right around the western hospital so watch out

So how do you guys deal with the zombies that don't care about barbed wire?

There is a flare outside. Zombies will get distracted by it and are not coming into the fort. And also players will see our fort faster

This is awesome reading about this, like a "play by play". Keep up with the updates, lol!

I'm coming right the hell now, just got killed twice by some ass wipe bandits!

I flashed my torch as a sign of peace! and you guys shot me!!! NO ONE TRUST THEM!

I flashed my torch as a sign of peace! and you guys shot me!!! NO ONE TRUST THEM!

Do you know it was them that shot you? Say it ain't so...

it sucks. on uk 7 i have a good ping but when I'm in game for 5 minutes it says that i got kicked off cause of to high ping.

This actually looks like some real fun.. Will you guys be around during the weekend, starting Friday night? I'm stuck on camp until then :l

We are not shooting innocent people... someone was shooting us. We were shooting back. Don't know who it was exactly.

PS: If you wanna join TS let me kknow and I'll send you ip & pw

• Like 1