youfindhans@gmail.com

Logged out next day my GEAR IS GONE + L85A2 AWS

I logged out yesterday and i log back in today and im on the beach with nothing.

i remmember getting booted from server with battleye client something failed and getting kicked.

But this happend a couple of times and character was there fine no problem.

Please explain to me how to fix this.

I mean i dont mind the roll backs because of a server crashing.

i dont mind losing a vehicle cause it flips over

i dont mind getting shot in the head

or getting shot by some asshole who says he is friendly

this is all part of the game and i love it.

but seriously. random reasons to lose stuff is like < Alpha.

Is there a fix for this? I heard something about respawning and then quickly joining other server but it sounded more like a rumour that doesnt work.

Anyone have info on a fix? I had the fricking L85 and all i had done is shot 1 fricking zombie with it.

I might edit this post later again lol i almost broke my fricking keyboard so mad lol

Edited by GuitarPants

lol yes total rage. but it was a short rage haha.

i think its below ALPHA though to be honest. on the server side data storing that is.

Other alpha's i played like mmorpg's with massive data storage. they never had character whiping due to bugs only whipes from announcing it themselves. this is terrible. what is there problem with storing data?

Edited by GuitarPants

I logged out yesterday and i log back in today and im on the beach with nothing.

i remmember getting booted from server with battleye client something failed and getting kicked.

But this happend a couple of times and character was there fine no problem.

Please explain to me how to fix this.

I mean i dont mind the roll backs because of a server crashing.

i dont mind losing a vehicle cause it flips over

i dont mind getting shot in the head

or getting shot by some asshole who says he is friendly

this is all part of the game and i love it.

Is there a fix for this? I heard something about respawning and then quickly joining other server but it sounded more like a rumour that doesnt work.

Anyone have info on a fix? I had the fricking L85 and all i had done is shot 1 fricking zombie with it.

I might edit this post later again lol i almost broke my fricking keyboard so mad lol

happened to me one time my character would get reset on certain servers then eventually it got completly reset but once i died with my reseted character i got my old 1 back...

Nice to see you understand tolerance otherwise you would just have to stop playing and posting here right? That would be awful and we would all miss you terribly.

Did you try logging into other servers? What happens if you try some more well known servers? You could just carry on and find another gun?

You shouldn't care too much about "your gear" ... It doesn't belong to you. It's the server's. And the server makes anything he wants with it. Not to mention that Rocket is the mastermind behind this.

Don't get too attached to your gear, you'll be sad.

Nice to see you understand tolerance otherwise you would just have to stop playing and posting here right? That would be awful and we would all miss you terribly.

Did you try logging into other servers? What happens if you try some more well known servers? You could just carry on and find another gun?

Well the gun is the main point.

I love this game. i play it with my friends and i love the whole struggle and realism. we even had 2 busses and lost that from server reset.

But the gun is like a .. hm i think like 0.50% chance drop on choppers maybe even less? and you find a chopper like 3 times a day mostly.

that means it could take longer hten a month to get that gun again.

i might be wrong on the drop rate info but im just making guesses i dont have the exact info right now.

Two nights ago, me and a buddy found two chopper crash sights within sight of each other. We walked away with an L85, M107, M240, and a 249. I lost the L85 when i tried to put it in my backback, and a 240 disappeared from a tent. Things happen, its not the end of the world.

Also, I found a bus. I blew through Cherno twice before someone finally popped me (i was expecting this, and ditched all my stuff beforehand). Blaring the horn and blaring music over direct chat attracts attention i guess :/

its Alpha, have fun and expect gear losses. Lol.

You shouldn't care too much about "your gear" ... It doesn't belong to you. It's the server's. And the server makes anything he wants with it. Not to mention that Rocket is the mastermind behind this.

Don't get too attached to your gear, you'll be sad.

Ok so you are saying the gear doesnt matter at all. thats why everyone is pvping at military camps right.

Rocket mentioned himself that he wants it to be a realism game and that we use the world and its "Gear" in our own way.

The gear is a Massive point in this game.

Goodluck surviving with your flashlight ok.

Two nights ago, me and a buddy found two chopper crash sights within sight of each other. We walked away with an L85, M107, M240, and a 249. I lost the L85 when i tried to put it in my backback, and a 240 disappeared from a tent. Things happen, its not the end of the world.

Also, I found a bus. I blew through Cherno twice before someone finally popped me (i was expecting this, and ditched all my stuff beforehand). Blaring the horn and blaring music over direct chat attracts attention i guess :/

its Alpha, have fun and expect gear losses. Lol.

wow man im sorry to hear that. that sucks.

did you have enough slots in your backpack when you were putting it in there?

I've had this bug about 5 times in the past 2-3 days. Sometimes, I randomly log in as a new spawn on the coast, and my other character is nowhere to be found. However, I believe I have found a fix. Log onto the new spawn, and hit "respawn" in the menu. Every time after I've done that, the next time I log in I have my old character back.

Hope this helps!

Ok so you are saying the gear doesnt matter at all. thats why everyone is pvping at military camps right.

Rocket mentioned himself that he wants it to be a realism game and that we use the world and its "Gear" in our own way.

The gear is a Massive point in this game.

Goodluck surviving with your flashlight ok.

I'm just saying that it will happen again. So, don't get too attached to your gear.

I got excellent gear myself, it's perfect for defending myself. Gear is important, of course, but people tend to forget that sometimes shit happens. People usually make a fuss when they lose their precious weapons due to some dark magic or get killed. It's the game. It's an Alpha version of the mod, shit happens. Deal with it. No need to rage on the forums about losing your gear.

Nope lol, if you want to rage and cry over losing items in a video game due to a glitch why don't you wait till the mod is released and finished?

• Like 2

I've had this bug about 5 times in the past 2-3 days. Sometimes, I randomly log in as a new spawn on the coast, and my other character is nowhere to be found. However, I believe I have found a fix. Log onto the new spawn, and hit "respawn" in the menu. Every time after I've done that, the next time I log in I have my old character back.

Hope this helps!

DUDE I FUCKING LOVE YOU!!!!!

You should submit a bug report. That's about all you can do now. Random things like that happen, and if you don't report it, no one will know it's an error and it won't get fixed.

At least you posted with full understanding of the Alpha concept... more that what can be said about other posters complaining about the game not working up to their AAA-polished-title expectations.

I've only noticed this bug happening the past few days. It's hit me 5 times and two friends at least once. Once it happened after I was 'killed' instantly upon login, but again respawning fixed the issue. I've also had an odd error where a character gets 'trapped' on a server. I logged into one server the other day and was able to play normally with my character, but no matter what I did that character only existed on that server. I initially thought it was using a seperate HIVE, but two friends were able to play just fine and log into other servers with their characters. That particular bug persisted until I died, at which point I recovered my gear and was able to log onto another server, apparently no longer bound to that one.

Lots of weird stuff happening lately, but clicking respawn seems to fix most of it.

I had a bit different situation, found a bunch of tents with lots of gear, after taking all of the needed gear, I dc'd and went to eat, after coming back, I logged in, all of the tents had the gear 'reseted' and I still had mine.

I had a bit different situation, found a bunch of tents with lots of gear, after taking all of the needed gear, I dc'd and went to eat, after coming back, I logged in, all of the tents had the gear 'reseted' and I still had mine.

Same thing happened to me last night. I grabbed the extra NVG and Rangefinders, as well as extra mags for the AS50 and M4A1 Camo SD, and then the server suddenly reset. After that, I was a new spawn yet again until I hit respawn.

Off-topic, does anyone know if Ghillie suits are fixed? My group got like 6 from that camp and are too afraid to put them on.

it may have been an unoffical server or server with wrong version of game that you joined maybe? done both of these by accident and found my self oin the beach thinking wtf, logged into a different server and im back under my favorite tree with all my beans and moutain dew

Off-topic, does anyone know if Ghillie suits are fixed? My group got like 6 from that camp and are too afraid to put them on.

I used one of my extras a few days ago, played for about an hour with it on then logged out. When i logged back on again I was rolled back about a half an hour and lost the ghilli. I would just wait till next patch.

Dunno if it was said yet, but the thing about respawning is true. My friend had this happen to him, he logged out then back in and was on the beach on a fresh char. He relogged still on the beach. Looked it up, hit respawn, then rejoined and was back on his old char in his old spot with us with all his gear.

Try it out. What else do you have to lose?