jamiev1992

dayz non-pvp servers?

is there any non-pvp servers because everytime im playing i get killed as soon as i find a weapon or before i find a weapon... if not i seriously think there should be non - pvp servers where friendly fire is off... and also how on earth i get my cousin in my platoon iv seen it on a video they can see eachother on the map...

Nope. It's an elemental part of the game. There are no and most likely will never be any non-pvp servers

• Like 1

Nope. It's an elemental part of the game. There are no and most likely will never be any non-pvp servers

Highly Agree, otherwise the game will be ruined

then how do i join clans to prevent been killed and its boring playing this game alone any clans that i can join to prevent getting ganged on and getting bored?

I actually do think that in the long run, when Rocket decides to loosen up the strict ruling, that non-pvp servers would be an asset to the community. Think of it this way, everyone who doesn't like PVP and just wants to experience the survival against zombies can get what they want. And the rest of us can enjoy the real experience on normal servers.

Don't really see anything wrong with that, but maybe it's just me.

• Like 2

You dont need a clan, you just need to stop being stupid. You only die if you're stupid, My character has been alive for the past month, because I dont do stupid things. And yes I've had encounters, and won them because I played smart.

LOL! Non-pvp servers.................. Those are actually illegal in this game and the server would get banned if they tried it. Zombies are so fucking easy why the hell would you want to play when there is no challenge? And people aren't killing you for no reason, those beans are so damn tasty.

I dont really care if people want to play on PvE servers, but it has already been said that it will not happen. So no need to keep asking for it.

CAN I HAZ PVE SERVER SINCE I IZ LOZIN MAI UBER l33t L00TZ?

NO.

The problem are players using non-PVP servers to gear up and then go wild on PVP servers, sad but thats the way how things go.

Non-PVP servers were fine for me, if they were on there own hive, so the PVP/Normal servers are not connected to that servers.

So you would have a char on a pure PVE-Server and an other char on a PVP/Normal-Server, that would be ok for me.

The problem are players using non-PVP servers to gear up and then go wild on PVP servers, sad but thats the way how things go.

Non-PVP servers were fine for me, if they were on there own hive, so the PVP/Normal servers are not connected to that servers.

So you would have a char on a pure PVE-Server and an other char on a PVP/Normal-Server, that would be ok for me.

Oh I actually missed that point, you're entirely right. PVE-servers should be on a seperate hive. (Still needs to be persistent across every PVE-server though)

you can either be lucky and find some people that also wanna group and make good friends and talk through Skype, or you can persuade your mate to play the game :D

Also No to PVE Servers the game has the elements of both so stop whining :D

meetups should be arranged beforehand on forums or with your pals. can all agree to not expect in game casual friendlies ?? Agreed.

Just like any MMO that has characcter transfers. Non-PVP stays on non-PVP and PVP stays on PVP. As long as people can't go to non-PVP for loot then back to PVP to use it. There should be no issue.

No, because if that would happen, we'd have the babies and easy looters on one side while the hunters are all on one server. There'd be no thrill and would as mentioned by some, would ruin the mod.

I actually do think that in the long run, when Rocket decides to loosen up the strict ruling, that non-pvp servers would be an asset to the community. Think of it this way, everyone who doesn't like PVP and just wants to experience the survival against zombies can get what they want. And the rest of us can enjoy the real experience on normal servers.

Because EVERYONE would just be in the NWAF looting the barracks and then switching to PvP servers to kill...

This is never going to happen. And if you are dumb enough to post this, it just shows you don't bother to read any of the information Rocket is constantly giving out. Which means you don't care about DayZ.

Go away.

Because EVERYONE would just be in the NWAF looting the barracks and then switching to PvP servers to kill...

I actually did add in a later post that it should be an entirely different hive.