Sign in to follow this  
RicardoCCH (DayZ)

Does everybody plays like this ?

Hi,

Just seen this video:

and i was wondering, do you guys play like this ?? Is there any point in playing this game, where in the face of danger one just disconnects ?

This isn't even PvP, just a bunch of harmless zombies

I just skimmed through the video, but not only was the "commentary" boring as hell but the gameplay was disgusting to watch. Don't support these guys. Don't watch their videos.

Edited by dreman04

Most pathetic shit I'v seen in a while. And the fact they recorded it for youtube lol. As if that's exciting at all to watch.

oh what a lame gameplay >:( (and they say that they do enjoy the game..muaahhahahaha)...noooo m8..not in situations like this lamer does...but like the situation i was in yesterday, when in was in one of those warehouses that have stairs and the small room at the 1st floor... heli rotor was standing on the way, and when i tried to step over i fell outside through the walls right in front of Infected, broke my legs and was in shock...not proud of it, but it was kinda not my fault that i fell through the walls ^_^ ...

What amazes me is not the constant disconnect tricks. But what kind of person then uploads this to youtube for the world to see?

• Like 1

I couldnt even watch this shite - what a bunch of fucktards. Couldnt quite work out the cowards name RaimpiLP? But i am gonna look out for these tools and try and one shot them to the head before they can DC

I couldnt even watch this shite - what a bunch of fucktards. Couldnt quite work out the cowards name RaimpiLP? But i am gonna look out for these tools and try and one shot them to the head before they can DC

I think it's RaimpsLP. And please do. Bring back screenshot for proof and you'll win all the beans!