Sign in to follow this  
Archert2

You where kicked off the game. (battleye: Bad player name) What to do?

As the title says.

I've tried to re-install arma, and the six launcher,

Aswell as battleye,

I've downloaded the battleye .dll files

and i still keep getting kicked.

Anyone have a way to fix this would be much appreciated.

-

Archer

• Like 1

open arma oa go to profile make a second profile (dont) delete the main profile and make the second profile your main and dont worry your profiles share gear in Dayz so you will not lose your stuff

Edited by dash
  • Like 8

open arma oa go to profile make a second profile (dont) delete the main profile and make the second profile your main and dont worry your profiles share gear in Dayz so you will not lose your stuff

Thanks alot man, that fixed it :)

I love you Dash - You made my day - After 2 hrs of crying I followed your steps and Walah - Danke

A fix for this issue is said to be available in the next Beta patch, hopefully available later today.

How do you change main accounts? I can't seem to find it anywhere...

Good Issue.

Thanks a lot man.

Thanks man, you're a champion

hi guys. i got that same You where kicked off the game. (battleye: Bad player name) and tryed to go to arma 2 oa but now i cant start the game becurse im getting this error "error creating Direct3D 9 Graphical engine" what to do.. what to do???

hi guys. i got that same You where kicked off the game. (battleye: Bad player name) and tryed to go to arma 2 oa but now i cant start the game becurse im getting this error "error creating Direct3D 9 Graphical engine" what to do.. what to do???

you can start dayz and when it kicks you exit to the main menu from there you have the option to access the player profile

How do you change main accounts? I can't seem to find it anywhere...

you just highlight the new name that will now be your main with the same gear

"you were kicked off the game by battleye: failure to update" What do i do? it has been doing this for the past 2 weeks. I use the Playwithsix launcher. anyone know how to fix this?