Sign in to follow this  
Mr-Zer0

'Tents with Hoes' The Bandit Group of US 741 in Elektro.

I spawn in Elektro, hoping to find some good gear, and I find a LARGE group of players with heavy duty gear. Such as; AS50's, M4A3 CCO's, M14 AIM's... My first death by them, was encountering them in a house... They pointed their guns at me and told me to go prone, so I comply... Then they told me to roll left 3 times, and then suddenly blow me back with a Double Barrel. They've been on a rampage in Elektro, killing every single survivor there. I've died 5 times by them, due to the fact I was curious about them. So far, all I heard from some of them were cheap insults, some were acting 'merciful', others were just running around.

EDIT: There are atleast 5-10 of them.

Edited by Mr-Zer0

That is your fault that is your died 5 times by them, you could have easily avoided elektro after your first death and went to Cherno or up north.

5 and 10 is a big difference. And a double barrel shotty isn't exactly, "heavy duty."

Pro tip: get lee enfield, make an ambush, take some of them down and profit. They'll run away scared if they notice 2-4 guys are dead. Also noobs will get gear

You shouldn't be hanging around in Elektro anyway, they're teaching new players valuable lessons.

You shouldn't be hanging around in Elektro anyway, they're teaching new players valuable lessons.

valuable lessons?.. what lesson is this? dont ever go to elektro? pretty sure theyre just having fun killing everyone they see.

I wasn't complaining about them. xD I just posted this just for the lolz. They're hilarious though.

valuable lessons?.. what lesson is this? dont ever go to elektro? pretty sure theyre just having fun killing everyone they see.

And the problem with that would be what?