Sign in to follow this  
UnansweredIntentions

The Average amount of time survived

Honestly, if I keep this up I may lower that Average survival time all on my own to like, 10 minutes. Lol Having way too much fun with this game though to just quit. Anyone else want to say what their average survival time seems to be? Mine is around 10-15 minutes.

depends on a players wits, surviving is hard. once you get used to it ,then goodjob

Well mine is currently in the 9-10 hour range, this is why the average is not as low is because alot of people live for a long time, but with all the respawns and deaths obviously it's going to be lower. But trust me, I had around 50 respawns before I finally got the hang of it. So I would say my average would be about 6-7 hours maybe, excluding the first tries.

Day 8. Paranoid mess.

Average around 1-2 days I'd say.. always killed by doing something stupid.

Edited by uberwolfe

Well mine is currently in the 9-10 hour range, this is why the average is not as low is because alot of people live for a long time, but with all the respawns and deaths obviously it's going to be lower. But trust me, I had around 50 respawns before I finally got the hang of it. So I would say my average would be about 6-7 hours maybe, excluding the first tries.

From what I've heard, all those really short respawns (under 2 minutes I believe) don't count towards the average. I've seen the same guy respawn about 15 times trying to get a good start position, just a couple hours ago.

That said I'm currently on day 2. Last one was 4 hours, before that was 4 days. Learn to use the axe and watch your survival rate increase in magnitudes of 1000% or more.