gerow1337@hotmail.com

Admin kicking/ banning everyone but 5 people us 175

Me and my friend just got a atv up and moving then he got kicked about 1 min later I was kicked as well. This happend @ 845pm on us 175 and I still cant join back / keep getting kicked but I still see the same 5 people in the server. only god knows what kinds of things that admins is doing.

This server needs to be black listed as they are kicking other plays just so he can play with his 4 friends. I was not anywhere near any other plays but my friend.

post-16258-0-00320900-1342572765_thumb.j

post-16258-0-30361000-1342572776_thumb.j

post-16258-0-71977300-1342572787_thumb.j

Sorry, we always make sure the new updates work before we let people in. Think of it as a courtesy. That way we can roll it back if we have too.

Sorry, we always make sure the new updates work before we let people in. Think of it as a courtesy. That way we can roll it back if we have too.

You are full of it.

Sever setup is not difficult. If you are kicking people trying to join, it looks suspicious as hell. It does not take 5 of the server admin's friends to test a server. Servers like this deserve to be blacklisted.

• Like 17

This is just ridiculous. There was a post earlier about how you had the server locked for 5 HOURS "testing" the server. Now you unlock the server, but kick anyone who joins? Looks like to me you just didn't want to get in trouble from having the server locked any longer.

yea its real courteous to kick people without warning so incase they were driving they can't save there vehicles and it takes 5 people to check to see if it updated?

SEEMS LEGIT

Seen a couple post complaining about US175, And seems like no one is doing anything about it! Ha! Dayz team, You make me laugh (Not Being Rude :3)

• Like 1

read this to understand the admin rules http://dayzmod.com/f...u-need-to-know/

You are taking that post out of context. He is saying what abilities admins have at their disposal. Not what they are allowed to use. You need to read the agreement for when you signed up for access.

we never broke any rules they r saying we lock the server when we get killed i guess none of them know how many are in our group

catnipkillar how many threads does this make where your complaining about us175 hmm ? It seems thats all you care about having some sense of self rightousness wanting to bring down the man (admin). But it seems like you and your friends are the only ones complaining. Do you have any idea how many other players play on us175 a day ? I myself run a group of about 6 people on us175 and have never had any problems like this and I'm sure as hell there are alot of groups of friends in us175 not having these issues but because there content their not posting on the forums.

TBH that so called evidence doesn't show anything that it happened in us175 sure the first screenshot shows the server on your list but how do we know that you actually joined us175 ? There is also no indication that the next 2 screenshots are yours ? For all I know you could have grabbed those off of anywhere. Bring forth real evidence or it never happened. For those of you who say that its a waste of HD space to record these happenings live, is a question of how much this event really matters to you and whether its worth your time to have definent evidence? If its not worth your time getting the proper evidence then its not worth your time posting a complaint you have nothing to back up with.

If you feel that you are being mis treated though you should try talking to the admins they run a TS server and the info gets displayed on the lobby when you join. Talk to them bring forward your complaints, they 're very sensible and not misleading.

Number of complaints is hardly something that will shutdown a server you need hard/ undeniable evidence. Now I'm just playing devils advocate here, I do not support abusing admins because they do exist but there are admins out there like the ones in us175 that are doing their best. After all the time I have played in us175 I have rarely had lag or problems with this server. Its one of the few that my group can get on with out having any issues. To me thats what is important sure the server was locked for a few hours but so what, it was my understanding they were observing some glitches that had poped up from the new patch. They took time out of their day to make sure the server is running and there are as few problems as can be now they didn't have to do this, they could have simply shutdown the server, update, restart, and oops we forgot to update battleye now everyone that joins cant login to the server. Honestly do you think they would let some one in their server while their running maintaince or testing some setting they changed ? I know I wouldn't, I would test it with the other admins and maybe 1 or 2 extra people I know and can TRUST. Because no one wants to lose their gear because their trying to optimize the server.

Besides they are not the ones that stole their vehicles back from you, it was my group and we had nothing to do with admins. Get your story straight.

Edited by Kleinburger

all the admins friends on us 175 with your 2 poast accounts can fuck off.

So all you guys keep saying over and over is you are 4 friends and you own a server and you can lock it for as long as you want because you an admin. this just proves my point of why ass hole admisn like you need to be black listed. gut no admins even care on dayz anymore so keep your server locked you wont be black listed.

• Like 3

First of all I made this account so I could say my 2 cents because I love my home server us175 I dont have any problems on it and neither do the 5 other people in my group, Now you say otherwise you claim that everyone that joins us175 dont bother your just going to get kicked cause their server admins kick everyone they dont know. Well as far as I can see the server seems to be full of players most of the time unless its night when people get afraid of the dark. This whole notion that its happening 24/7 is absurd why have the server up at all if all your going to do is kick everyone there's no fun in it without other players to kill or be killed by. What to get gear ? Gear is so easy to get in this game it can hardly be a reason but there are people out there that do just that and thats destestable.

Now there are dozens of locked servers that are locked when those admins are not online I'm guessing so that no one takes their stuff. But us175 was locked once, there i said it once, and it was for maintaince. Is that grounds to blacklist ? I think not as thats a legit reason. If your complaining about us175 then you have no idea what an admin abuser truly is and I dont think many of us really do know, were just throwing poop on the wall.

oh and this makes my account a 3 post account now. so yeah.

Maintenance takes 5+ hours? And the admin himself posted that he was kicking people because "Sorry, we always make sure the new updates work before we let people in. Think of it as a courtesy. That way we can roll it back if we have too." There is no excuse for this, servers like this deserved to be blacklisted.

Maintenance takes 5+ hours? And the admin himself posted that he was kicking people because "Sorry, we always make sure the new updates work before we let people in. Think of it as a courtesy. That way we can roll it back if we have too." There is no excuse for this, servers like this deserved to be blacklisted.

So you would rather login without the admin making sure the patch is working and suddenly your base camp disappears and you spawned on the coast with nothing because of the bad patch ? I'd rather the admins take that risk than myself, this is still a work in progress and bugs and glitches pop up all over the place. I mean shit maybe the main admin had to leave somewhere while performing his maintaince and left the remaining wouldn't be able to unlock the server even if they wanted. Seeing how this a first time offense I would seriously consider you give these guys the benefit of a doubt. But by all means if it happens again bring the evidence to this forum and complain away for now this is all nonsense.

So you would rather login without the admin making sure the patch is working and suddenly your base camp disappears and you spawned on the coast with nothing because of the bad patch ? I'd rather the admins take that risk than myself, this is still a work in progress and bugs and glitches pop up all over the place. I mean shit maybe the main admin had to leave somewhere while performing his maintaince and left the remaining wouldn't be able to unlock the server even if they wanted. Seeing how this a first time offense I would seriously consider you give these guys the benefit of a doubt. But by all means if it happens again bring the evidence to this forum and complain away for now this is all nonsense.

Pretty sure I spawn on the coast for servers that don't "need" maintenance. So if you spend 5+ hours trying to get that to work, you will be a sad panda.

This is an -alpha- EVERYONE, is an alpha tester at this point. We are all subject to faulty patches, that's the whole point of testing.

Under no circumstances are you allowed to lock or kick people for "testing" purposes.

I don't know the OP's history with your server but the fact of locking a server and kicking people is not even a debatable violation of server admin rules.

Im so sick of seeing the "Making sure our server works!! HERP DERP."

Whats going to keep people away more, your server being broke for 15 minutes or you kicking people for a terrible reason.

Shady as hell.

• Like 1

This is an -alpha- EVERYONE, is an alpha tester at this point. We are all subject to faulty patches, that's the whole point of testing.

Under no circumstances are you allowed to lock or kick people for "testing" purposes.

I don't know the OP's history with your server but the fact of locking a server and kicking people is not even a debatable violation of server admin rules.

Exactly. It is Alpha and we are all here to test and make sure it works, locking the server so just you guys could "test" is just dumb. <.<

• Like 1

you know something im getting fed up at post like this you are so rude yes thats right server admins are paying to host this game for you to play for free and yes im well awhere of the rules but this admin like all the others are footing the bill so you can play for free and the second it gos down your in here bicthing about violation of server admin rules that should not be

Edited by Yuna of snakes (MEDIC)
  • Like 1

And what are the steps you are following making sure the new updates work before you let people in?

• Like 1

I can tell you as a server owner it doesnt take 5+ hours to see if your server is working. Run to car spawn. car is there check. Run through town, zombies chasing me, check. Hit up several loot spawns, there is loot check. All the while not having the server locked.

• Like 2