gerow1337@hotmail.com

Admin kicking/ banning everyone but 5 people us 175

I am going to kick everyone from my server from now on just because of you guys... I won't lock it, I will just kick players off

Enjoy your server now, not going to be connected to the hive much longer.

That's a quick way to get blacklisted.

We have a lot of proof of Admins abusing kicks and restarts, are we finally going to see some progress in this abuse being punished?

We have a lot of proof of Admins abusing kicks and restarts, are we finally going to see some progress in this abuse being punished?

Progress has in made, but the community doesn't necessarily see our efforts. We contact hosts/admins, go through lists of passworded/locked servers, etc.

I assure you, progress is being made, slowly but very surely.

The best way to help us is keep posting threads of abuse WITH proof, as much as possible.

• Like 1

Progress has in made, but the community doesn't necessarily see our efforts. We contact hosts/admins, go through lists of passworded/locked servers, etc.

I assure you, progress is being made, slowly but very surely.

The best way to help us is keep posting threads of abuse WITH proof, as much as possible.

Awesome, I appreciate your reply, it's nice to know that our complaints don't fall on deaf ears.

I don't see US 175 listed any longer :)

BTW I was on a webpage the other day that showed Server histories, like name changes and such, anyone know what that site is?

I don't see US 175 listed any longer :)

BTW I was on a webpage the other day that showed Server histories, like name changes and such, anyone know what that site is?

I think you are referring to http://dayzmonitor.com/, http://arma2.swec.se/server/list, or http://www.gametracker.com/.

Awesome, I appreciate your reply, it's nice to know that our complaints don't fall on deaf ears.

I promise, they definitely don't fall on deaf ears. Dante-shawn heads our group up and has been doing a great job getting everyone organized and working behind the shadows to make sure everything runs smoothly and culling out the bad apples in the server hosting group.

Edited by urbanfox

But the servers still up so i dont get whats being done? lots of talk no action. Im just going to buy my own server and lock it because nothing will happen to it.

175 when it was checked was following the rules.

We can't give updates on the forum for every report we get, but things are being done.

What does it matter, action isn't taken against servers, how in the world are they going to police so many!! Just find yourselves a home and that's it. I personally am going to host a server in the near future. Just need to make sure it's done right :)

This thread is proof you can lock your server for any amount of time you want and do what ever you want in that time frame. Why do you even have rules if you dont enforce them at all your making a joke out of this mod because you allow the server admins to make up there own rules. Im going to run a low pop server and lock it for testing every day untill i get the gear i need.

This thread is proof you can lock your server for any amount of time you want and do what ever you want in that time frame. Why do you even have rules if you dont enforce them at all your making a joke out of this mod because you allow the server admins to make up there own rules. Im going to run a low pop server and lock it for testing every day untill i get the gear i need.

Firstly i need to ask are you manic? Every-time i see you post you're either Angry or Crying..that's all i see your posts don't seem to be constructive..if they're in the wrong something will be done..however there are thousands of servers to police and a very small group of people to do that so be patient..or don't and continue to be well whatever it is that you are.. a few words come to mind but im not here to be insulting.

God you're a whiny bitch.

you know something im getting fed up at post like this you are so rude yes thats right server admins are paying to host this game for you to play for free and yes im well awhere of the rules but this admin like all the others are footing the bill so you can play for free and the second it gos down your in here bicthing about violation of server admin rules that should not be

I'm going to keep trying with you

You are paying for a server, NOT Dayz.

Dayz is provided by the development team based on you agreeing to the terms of service

Dayz is not charging you for the game, they are providing this for free because you are abiding by the rules

I AM NOT ABUSING MY ADMIN RIGHTS... In fact I am doing more than most admins. Like it or not.

I am going to kick everyone from my server from now on just because of you guys... I won't lock it, I will just kick players off

O.o. This speaks for itself

Firstly i need to ask are you manic? Every-time i see you post you're either Angry or Crying..that's all i see your posts don't seem to be constructive..if they're in the wrong something will be done..however there are thousands of servers to police and a very small group of people to do that so be patient..or don't and continue to be well whatever it is that you are.. a few words come to mind but im not here to be insulting.

That's not manic :S

;Mania is a state of abnormally elevated or irritable mood, arousal, and/or energy levels. In a sense, it is the opposite of depression.

Your rest of you post is bang on.

Catnipkiller, chill out! I had a chat to support team. The are intelligent and understand how psychotic some of the admins are being. Continue to report, post evidence and be patient.

Edited by Graz
  • Like 1

I'm going to keep trying with you

You are paying for a server, NOT Dayz.

Dayz is provided by the development team based on you agreeing to the terms of sale

Dayz is not charging you for the game, they are providing this for free because you are abiding by the rules

When I ran servers for Quake/MoH/CoD/BF, etc.. I payed for the servers, I didn't pay any extra for a server version of those games, only spent $ on my personal copy of the games.

I was never told I could not remove people from my servers but for only racism/threatening behavior. I was never told that I had to prove that someone was hacking BEFORE i removed them from the server. I was never told I can not reserve some slots for friends/clan etc. I was able to run my server as I saw fit. If I ran it like a idiot, well people wouldn't play on it.

I know DayZ isn't those games, but the point that i feel is relevant is that I can not think of any game that has ever restricted the SA's like this one. No game has ever had a rule set, not to mention one that favors hackers/cheaters (not intentionally, I know that)

For the most part I follow the rules established by Rocket on my server. What I don't do is allow people to continue to play on the server if that are exploiting in any way or hacking in any fashion. I do not allow them to continue to play while I am sending logs and such into the support team, and waiting for them to comb through them and get back with me, that just does not make any sense to me.

I'm reading my response and I believe I have unintentionally mislead you. I'm sorry about that >_<

I'll try again.

This is not like CoD/MoH/Q3. You are connected to separate database, in this case a Hive. You have no rights there.

This is closer to WoW/Eve. Yes you own the game, sure thing you can do whatever you want, noone can take your copy.

What I referred to as Dayz encompass' the hive, Dayz is provided to you by the development team, including the hive for free.

To allow you access to his version of Dayz, you agreed to a terms of service in exchange.

Break them and you will be dissallowed.

You have the same rights as in those games.

I understand your point, now please understand this one;

Nothing stops you from setting up a private server with your own hive.

You want to play with us, you play by the rules

Break them and don't expect the pittance you paid for a server to hold any water

For the most part I follow the rules established by Rocket on my server. What I don't do is allow people to continue to play on the server if that are exploiting in any way or hacking in any fashion. I do not allow them to continue to play while I am sending logs and such into the support team, and waiting for them to comb through them and get back with me, that just does not make any sense to me.

That is not what is happening here, read the thread

I know DayZ isn't those games, but the point that i feel is relevant is that I can not think of any game that has ever restricted the SA's like this one. No game has ever had a rule set, not to mention one that favors hackers/cheaters (not intentionally, I know that)

I touched on it but I'll respond directly, WoW, Aion, Eve & other games with a persistent world have strict rules.

These games will suspend and in some cases ban you from their server if you hack, exploit or abuse mechanics.

If you want further reference, you should look at the Ensida ban in WoW some time ago

Edited by Graz