Maedis

Confess your sins here - The worst thing you've d

we found a UN Basic Weapons Create (possible a hacker spawned it) and took various weapons inc a RPG. Well one of our friends was getting a lift in a helio. So 5 of us went to a town and told our 6th friend to tell the helio to drop him off where we were so he collect his gear.

As soon as it landed we fired the RPG which toppled the helio (but didnt destroy it). Then we zerg'ed it and kill everyone who ran out. Now we (once the fuel bug is fixed) we have a Helio!

Best thing is they don't realise it was bandits! they blamed it on the Pilot!

we found a UN Basic Weapons Create (possible a hacker spawned it) and took various weapons inc a RPG. Well one of our friends was getting a lift in a helio. So 5 of us went to a town and told our 6th friend to tell the helio to drop him off where we were so he collect his gear.

As soon as it landed we fired the RPG which toppled the helio (but didnt destroy it). Then we zerg'ed it and kill everyone who ran out. Now we (once the fuel bug is fixed) we have a Helio!

Best thing is they don't realise it was bandits! they blamed it on the Pilot!

Enjoy getting banned

Not too much of a sin,but I just killed my first player in an ambush yesterday. Felt great. Took him out and got his ALICE pack,his Lee Enfield with four clips,some Makarov ammo and supplies (food,soda,etc).

I was at the school in Elektro. I entered by the back door,because the street of the main door is too damn open,and every zombie and player can see you easily. When I got to the main door to see if there were any zombies,found the guy walking silently by the street. Shot some rounds and made a tactical reload,but by the time I looked again he escaped.

Searched for loot at school,found some supplies,I drank some soda because I was thristy,then headed to a building close to it to look for ammo or weapons. I easily found the same guy,laying prone,waiting for me to come back. Shot a bullet at his head and laughed. He raged at the chat.

Yesterday we were going to Stary military camp ' date=' we were coming from the woods and saw a clan of 4/5 . I waited 10 seconds to calm down and make the aim steadier and opened fire.

Since I had silenced weapon they didn't know from where it was coming , due the fact they came from the woods and though it was clear.. Killed 3 , 1 escaped/ DC ..It was a clan...

They had 2 M16 , and some random crap.

Felt kind-a bad but they would have done the same to us.

[/quote']

always shoot the last guy in line first so guys in front dont know it immediately

Anti tank RPG is actually in game absurdly rare barracks spawn, sadly it's only effective vs vehicles, focused charge won't blow up cluster of zed or players.

I was at the Airfield, In the Hanger with my friend. We had noticed a alone survivor across the ways near the Barracks. We asked, "Hey dude at Barracks, I see you, you want to group up?" It was some russian guy by the name of Ivan, he said "Ok, I friendly". As he ran across the airfield and went prone noticing zombies, he began to scout out the hangers to see which one we were in, He came up to ours after he seen one of us, Saying "I friendly, I Friendly!" But, he began to aim his gun around in like a panic of sorts, I pop out from the other corner of the hanger where He didnt see me, And me and my partner laid waste to him with our winchesters. He dropped two maps, compass, food, M1911 with a few mags and an AK47. I felt really bad at first but, You do what you have to do, Our life or his. Come to find out, there had been two bodies by the Barracks, fresh. Considering he was the only one in the area and they were not looted, It had to have been him, I guess he was hoping to get a few more supplies off two more people. I dont know. Lesson is: Can't trust anyone except external friends in DayZ.

I was on a hill overlooking Stary Sobor, waiting for a poor soul to loot the tents for me when some dude asked on chat if their were any friendlies.

I said yes, for about 10 minutes I pretended to be on the eastern part of the city and we "agreed" to meet in the warehouse and loot the tents together, he was talking about how he couldn't just trust me and wanted me to go out first. I casually asked him what he could see to get an idea of where he was, I proned around for a bit then found him not 30 meters from where I had originally been.

I popped him in the back about 3-4 times with my M16 and looted some meat and a G17 with 8 mags :D

gathering basic supplies in Cherno last night before heading north. me and a buddy logged out in the church and he logged in about 30 seconds before me and was killed. when i got in the guy was looting my friend's corpse with his back to me so i calmly walked up to him and put 2 in the back of his head.

Also made an impromptu team with another guy. His side channel still worked and he was communicating via typing in there. I was attempting to talk in direct but he couldnt hear me, and my side channel is turned off. after the 4th or 5th time of us getting seperated because I couldnt communicate to him and he had to inform the whole world where he was so I could meet up with him, I got fed up and plugged him in the chest.

i feel really bad for this... today i was playing with a really nice guy ( "Sneaky" ), he was carrying a Lee Enfield, winchester in the alice pack, a bunch of ammo and blood bags (i was carrying the food and water supplies)

i dont really know why, but we came across some zombies and just for the fun i tell him to try and kill them all (like 10 zombies at first), so he shoots the Lee Enfield and out of nowhere like 10+ more zombies come running toward us... im really sorry man, but i shoot him on the legs and ran away like crazy... hide on a barn near until zombies where done with him, then atracted them to the barn and finished the job... took the Lee, alice pack, NVG, and some other cool stuff... but im still regreting it =(

My trusted Mate and myself were crossing Green Mountain the other day, when we suddenly stumbled over another survivor near a deer stand. Since our goal was to scavenge for food, we took the initiative and we snuck into position to wait for him to climb up.

"If he has food, we could stay away from Zelenogorsk and just roam the outskirts for some mechanical parts!"

The second the unwary survivor reached the top, our silenced MP5 hissed 4 times to cripple his legs. We both shouted out from 2 different locations that he should lower his weapons and turn away from the ladder. To our surprise the wounded survivor complied flawlessly and followed all our instructions and even talked back. Suddenly he shouted "I am going to die here!" and we had to make a decision. So we said he was free to apply a bandage, so we could continue our show. Surprisingly he responded "Shit I ran out of them!" and we sat there being forced to improvise. Since our goal was to just rob him and let him live, we told him to rush down the ladder and wait for us to bandage him.

It was a risky decision, but we felt confident enough to cover both our backs by watching his moves closely.

Sadly when the second one of us arrived and applied the bandage, he fell over and died from the major blood loss he suffered from his injuries.

We got our food, but were a bit disappointed things went this far south for this poor guy.

So please take off your hats and share a moment of silence with me for this good sports soul!

I am glad that ALT+F4 is not a valid option for everyone out there!

Codus

• Like 1

...so he shoots the Lee Enfield and out of nowhere like 10+ more zombies come running toward us... im really sorry man' date=' but i shoot him on the legs and ran away like crazy... [/quote']

That's so unnessicarily cold.

That's so unnessicarily cold.

M'ask you somethin'' date=' man... You think you can defend tha Wife and that kid o' yours? Well, you CAN'T! They look to ME![/i'] /Shane

I had found a guy on my first day playing, and he had shouted 'FRIENDLY' at me. I was a bit unsure, but got the idea and decided to team up with him to loot a bit. After noticing a better gun on him, and a backpack that I didn't have, I decided to shoot him in the back and take off with all the loot.

This came back to haunt me as I was searching the deer stands north of Kamenka. I had seen a guy running from the first two a bit before I got there. I was trying to keep up with him, but didn't have much luck. I got to the third and noticed him crawling towards me. I quickly shouted "FRIENDLY" over direct communication, and he ended up getting up going "Yeah, yeah!" and came over to loot the pile that was on the ground. We had a short conversation, however he suddenly yelled "SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST!" and unloads his AK into my chest. He probably heard the sound of my laughter over direct chat, as it was pretty damn hilarious and probably well deserved.

I was in electro with a group of 5 people not including me and i went into the school and hid and when one of them walked in the door i killed them and then the next one and next one and next one and the next one. I took all there gear and left.

I was in electro with a group of 5 people not including me and i went into the school and hid and when one of them walked in the door i killed them and then the next one and next one and next one and the next one. I took all there gear and left.

Let's hope they were carrying a dictionary.

• Like 1

I joined in on a server, pitch black and nowhere else to go, I headed for Chern. The place was a fucking battlefield as bandits and survivors held constant firefights as helicopters swarmed overhead and jeeps from clans poured into the hell-hole of a town. Explosions echoed back and forth and chemlights ran through the streets.

"I'm screwed if I go there!" i thought, but I didn't have time to think anything after that as a convoy of a clan sent troops racing across the street I was on. I hit the deck and waited for them to pass. As I drew closer to Chern a single rocket shot out of the town's center and destroyed a helicopter. When the first building was within reach I saw only shadows with green, red, or blue chemlights run through the wreckage. Shots were a common factor and appeared to never stop.

I sought refuge in an apartment building with a view of the hospital. The once-proud medical building was now nothing more than a place to pile up bodies of clan members that failed at getting the higher ground the enemy's snipers held. "What the hell is going on here!" i said outloud without thinking, and a soldier managed to hear me! I ran to a room and stood behind the door waiting in total darkness.

Three minutes passed by and a shadow stepped through the doorway and right into the path of my revolver. "Freeze! Don't Move!" I whispered, "You have two options: drop the gun or I drop you! You have 3 seconds!" he quickly replied "friendly" in a voice of sheer terror. I then took better aim at his head and gently said to him, "Time's up..." BAM!!!

He went down with one shot and sat there bleeding out, I knew that his friends would come soon so I place 2 more shots in his head to finish him off and ran down the stairs and into the streets. I sat perched on a hill just outside of town with a pair of binoculars and a range finder I looted off of his corpse, after 15 mintues passed four guys with green chemlights ran into the building. A few moments later there was an enormous BANG!!!!!! A red chemlight came out from behind the apartment and I watched as he threw another grenade dead into the upstairs rooms.

I don't know who the man I killed was, or what the hell happened to make all of those clans have-at eachother, but I do know one thing, I survived...

• Like 1

Worst thing I've done is take the makarov out of an afk player's pack, that just spawned, and hid it in some bushes. lololololol

Me and my friend were hiding it out in Cherno's oh so wonderful fire station. Me being the cheeky bastard I am, devised a plan to lure someone who was near Cherno with a promise of a Coyote backpack (that I had dropped on the ground) in exchange for a blood transfusion (I had 11000 blood). My friend would wait on the roof of the fire station. One of us would get him. After 5 minutes of waiting I hear an excited "OH SH*T, I see him!" from my friend on the mumble server. A whole clip of silenced shots go off. Didn't even need the players items, although his beans tasted good.

I saw a guy fighting off some zombies, and I decided to help him out, so I took out my crappy makarov and aimed for the head on the zombies.

Sadly, the lone survivor ran into my gun and I accidentally shot him in the head.

Whoever that was, im very, very sorry.

I joined in on a server' date=' pitch black and nowhere else to go, I headed for Chern. The place was a fucking battlefield as bandits and survivors held constant firefights as helicopters swarmed overhead and jeeps from clans poured into the hell-hole of a town. Explosions echoed back and forth and chemlights ran through the streets.[/quote']

That sounds awesome BTW.

Anyway, my latest sin happened early this morning. As I was heading toward Cherno after being in the north for a very long time and gathering some "earned" loot, including my trusty M16A4 ACOG. I looked to the chat and saw,

"Anyone in Kamenka?"

I didnt reply. No one did. That must have given him a sense of false security.

I had almost forgot about the fellow when, on the edge of town, I heard several mak shots. Each shot grew progressively closer. When he came close enough for me to drop the 5 zeds after him, we had a short conversation.

He said he wanted to head towards Cherno as well. So headed off for Chenarus' largest city. As we approached Balota however I noticed he could not keep up. I figured he would either get me killed or just be a major pain in the ass. I didnt want to deal with either. So I chatted,

"OH SHIT GET DOWN!"

He did and I put one clean STANAG bullet through his skull.

He asked me what happened and I told him there was a sniper and that I had died as well.

He believed it.

Didnt have much loot. Think his name was Bruno.

I saw a guy in Electro at the General Store(I was on top of the school at the time) and noticed another person go into the back of the General Store and after that I heard a few shots from a lee Enfield and then saw him come shooting out of the front door as zombies from the entire area came swarming towards him, I decided to help the zombies by getting out my silenced M4A1 and kneecapping the guy and then watching as the zombies devoured him, its not like I needed the gear i just felt like giving some justice to the guy who got killed in the general store.

I gotta say though thanks for the Mt dew.

Today,

I was sitting on the town hall looking building in cherno after being killed in a car crash where i lost a lot of loot including Coyote back pack and some nice guns from stary military base. Back to the story. i found a akm in a tree stand outside of the balota airstrip and was using that to snipe. i threw some flares and watched as multiple zombies gathered around.

After about 10 mins when i was getting bored of doing nothing i saw two survivors with alice packs and lee enfields. i shot 1... then 2 and they were both down. after that i heard someone say over side chat that friendlies were coming into cherno becasue they heard the shots. 2 more guys walked in and they both went down with each shot from my akm. after that i waited about 5 more mins when i saw a guy come running through the little park in the center of the town with about 20 zeds after him. Needless to say he became zombie food when i shot his leg.

There were 2 more people left in cherno (that were talking in side chat) they both knew that the gunshots were coming from above so the one guy came up to my sniping spot and didnt see me so i turned around and unloaded the rest of my clip into his face. he had a lee enfield so i took that and as the last guy approched the international hotel i shot him in the leg and he went down. apparently he didn't have morphine so i ran around and picked up some zombies and then ran to him and droped a red smoke. i racked up 6 kills in less than half an hour and they were still looking for me even when i was heading to stary.:P

No beans were taken... the only thing that i got out of that whole exchange was a smile on my face:D

• Like 1

My Friend was brand new to the game, I am sitting ontop of a building in Cherno, waiting for him. I see him running up to me I ask if it's him in TS he says yes. Suddenly, Three shots M24 from a building somewhere in the city. My friend goes down and is promptly looted by the sniper. I shot him in the face, one shot CZ550. Having him be my first murder I went a little crazy, I then spent the next 4 hours Hunting anyone who came into my FOV. BANG, a newbie goes down, And is eaten by Zombies, I throw a flare down And wait. BANG another dies. Twelve people before no one came into cherno. Game over, I guess I'm a bandit now.

• Like 1

I had just spawned after losing my character to a single zombie who knocked my out and ate me.

I was right next to Balota and decided to hit the airfield. I saw someone in a Ghillie suit checking the hangars, and I could see he had some kind of an assault rifle.

So I ran to the Control Tower thinking that he would check it eventually. Someone placed two sets of sand bags inside, and after hopping both I ran over to the stairs and proned.

Sure enough he walks in front of the doors to the tower and starts to hop the first barrier. I hesitated to aim for his head, and as he hopped the second barrier I dropped him with my Makarov.

He had a Coyote pack on him as well as an M4. I'll never forget how hard he raged because he got killed by a 'Makarov noob'. I lol'd.