Maedis

Confess your sins here - The worst thing you've d

Found a tent full of crap like AKM's and bear traps took a bear trap placed it right in front of it my friend took all of the morphine out and we legged it not sure if we got him will check tomorrow :)

Took a man mnt dew and drank it when he was still alive snuck up on him. Then told him it tastes good and shot him in the back of the head.

there was a guy in electro onttop of the firehouse tower in ghille and an m240.

I fired one bullet at his feet to scare him, he promptly stood up, ran then went prone, however this action made him run out of ground and he ended up dolphine diving to the ground and abruptly dying. On closer inspection he also had an as50, 8 mags 300 rounds for m240 coyote 24 pack and pretty much all the survival gear e.g. map, gps and such :P

This happened to me:I plaid alone as usual, after logging in i instantly saw a tractor, a working one.I took it and drove off, untill i see not 1 but 2 crashed choppers side by side.Found as50 and other poorer weapons.After this i decided to go find some engi parts for the tractor.After a 20mins of searching i hear a helicopter,i fired 3 rnds from my as50 that i had just found.It turned out that i just dropped a heli with 5ppl inside,everyone with ghillie,4x coyote pack, 2x L85TWS, 1x Mk48, m4 silenced among other nice stuff.I pulled my tractor beside the burning wreck and loaded it up with the loot and drowe off in to the sunset ;) True story

Edited by Viperko

Me and my friend had made it all the way to the NWAF without seing a soul over on a pretty crowded server (30 plus). We had pissed off some zeds and ran into the firehouse for protection but somehow got split up. Now i had the m14 and he had an enfield, and as i went up the ladder to the top if the firehouse i turned around and looked back down to cover the staircase to kill the zeds. Now I saw someone run up the staircase past me and lay down beside me, and naturally I assumed it was my friend. But I suddenly realized he was rocking the m16 and i almost screamed into the mike asking where my friend was. All I needed was a "what im running..." to turn and waste the unfortunate survivor at point blank range. Total dick move, because it takes for freakin ever to get the the NWAF.

After my buddy and I killed a pair of snipers camping out atop the hospital in Cherno (they were both bino-ing out an area at the same time.... dumb...) After moving along, i start taking fire, and my friend and I split up (me in the woods and my friend in a building). As it was the same guy I killed, it appears that one of them ran back atop it and looted his old ak. He chased me into the woods and while running from him and taking fire, i saw a fresh spawn in the woods with no weapon crouching and looking up at me, no doubt scared from the gunfight that was happening around him. As I was running past him, still taking fire, when i got to about 5 meters from the fresh spawn I nailed him 3 times in the chest without even stopping. Still remember him closing his pack and looking up at me with nothing in his hands knowing he was helpless... he didnt even turn to run away...

I was meeting up with a a friend just outside of Zelenogorsk. I had an M4 SD and he had a DMR at the time. I started to move towards the market as my friend was saying that he saw me... and the zombies chasing me. I turned around and didnt see anything so I started looking for another player. It didnt take me long to spot him with the 6 or so zombies on his tail. I ran up to him and saw that he had no weapon so I started to pick off the zombies. He thanked me and we went into the barn together where he managed to find a Winchester. He moved into such a position that he was visible from outside the barn. This is when my friend started shooting. He missed the first couple of shots (it was a little over 800 meters who can blame him?) giving the guy time to get into cover. Instead of telling my clan mate to cease fire I freaked out and pretended like I was getting shot at too. I then lured the guy behind the barn and got him into a position where my friend dropped him with a single shot to the head. The poor guy didnt have anything worth looting and was just trying to get back to his previous body in the north.

heres an update on the worst thing ive done yet, so some guy randomly runs past me after i loot a ghillie suit from a random set of tents close to elektro so i hit record and find Waldo!

I'm not always that mean though, sometimes i'm even friendly! :]

Edited by evil.piggeh
  • Like 1

So no shit there I was. A fresh respawn near electro with nothing. Lo and behold I find a hachet. I make my way to the chruch and find 2 other fresh spawns running away from zombies. I kill all of the zombies that were chasing them with the hachet and begin to talk to them through voip. "Friendly" I say. They both respond with thanks a bunch man. I look over at one of them and hes found a 1911. Well I thinks to myself, 1911 > hachet. So he looks at me and pulls up his weapon like he is about to shoot and then starts clicking. Ahhh no rounds chambered I'm safe. Well I want it. So off goes his head. I loot his body and pick up his 1911 and bandage. His friend unarmed at this point goes running off. SO again over VOIP I say "Friendly, I'm so sorry I accidently tapped my track pad and hit him." Whats the guy to do but come back around and see if I'm telling the truth. He come back in and off goes his head. 2 down. But the story goes on. I equip the 1911 and reload and leave the church. Oh hello kind lady what are you doing in a place like this? "Friendly" expecting a female voice I was rather suprised to hear a male respond with "me too." So I says to myself homie don't play with no men trying to be females. "Crack" one shot to the face and homie don't have to play. The shemale had a enfield on it which was rather nice in my current situation and there were a few mags, beans, soda ect. I'm off to a good start but there must be more to steal. I continue to sneak around electro and fill up my spacious bags when what do I see yet another person moving around. I call out over VOIP "friendly don't move, you move I'm going to blow your head off." Bandits don't respond well to others you see. He stopped looked at me and relized I had cover and the jump on him. So he begins to run away. "Crack" kill number 4. I move up and loot his body, what do you know he has a map a compass and matches. Sweet I can finally leave the city and... why am I lay on the ground. "You are dead" Cheers to you sniper in the hills. You advenged 4 peoples deaths that day.

Mine is more a case of mistaken identity...

I normally kill on sight for the safety of myself and others in a group, though one day me and my mate had decided to re roll our characters, I last around 24 hours before getting killed by a hacker shortly after my mate logged off. We met up again on another server the next day and I ran from Balota to Cherno on one server with my mate on, shit hit the fan when we got there and my mate ended up shooting a ghillie sniper with his CZ550, the sniper had an AS50 and had killed 3 or 4 people before my mate shot him. Within seconds of this guy dying the server goes from broad daylight to pitch black... I insta log thinking my mate has stirred up the hornets nest, so we log onto another server.

We log in on a fairly populated server and meet up near the Hospital (the one next to the residential buildiings) I'm looting there find some binocs and literally on my first scope I see someone in the distance but he is so far away he isn't much concern. We pick up some supplies head to the firestation > Super market and suddenly I hear gun shots... bursts... distinctive bursts an M249/240 or MK48, it goes on for some time and we see the zombie count dropping. It stops and me and my mate cautiously move to the church to finish our looting run. After that we creep back towards the fire station for one last spawn check before we bean it elsewhere. As we're creeping back I start to hear what sounds like aggro'd zombies but it soon stops and my mate insists he didn't hear a thing. We go into the fire station and I find an MP5 that has just spawned in the last 10 minutes by the looks of it, lock and load I drop my winchester, I want something for close range spraying in the city without ringing the dinner bell. My mate suddenly pulls aggro and I tell him just to run a loop around the fire station and crouch walk when neh comes out the other side... as he's running I hear the distinct noise of a zombie punching someone... I say are you bleeding? and he replies "Nah, I didn't get hit"... So I think odd... within a few seconds I hear a few more punches and then the loud scream of someone being eaten.

I quickly run to the source of the noise and there is a survivor on the floor... normally I would finish him off or leave him as I play KOS but for some reason me and my friend were looking to interact with players in another way, I clean the zombies off him with the MP5 but this guys body is half glitched into the concrete fence panels. He's asking for help, pleading for us to not let him die, and I'm replying "Mate don't worry I've got supplies to get you up..." however I still couldn't find a way of interacting with his body and neither could my mate. He "says shit I'm dead" "Joe was killed" appears in chat and Iappologise profusely over VOIP to him. We search his body and find an MK48. NVG, GPS, M9SD and a few other goodies.. I was a bit stunned considering he didn't shoot to defend himself. We take his good stuff but leave the MP5 with 3 mags, food and water for if he did find his corpse again he could survive - the stuff we "Looted".

We decide to cheese it out of cherno and head towards balota and considering running up the west of the map soon after hitting the airfield but not long after leaving cherno I hear gun shots...I look over and see someone being chased by a zombie, I stand up lock and load and get ready to waste that zombie and then... then I see a survivor chasing the first human and spraying his Mak at him, I hesitated on who to shoot, the zombie or the bandit? Then the first human dies... "Joe was killed..." both me and my mate were a little disappointed... we failed him twice in the space of 15 minutes I actually felt really bad. I start running towards this guy and get within around 300m of him and just open fire on him with the MK48, the guy shits himself and logs but I quickly checked the lobby and he logs back on almost immediately as soon as I see him reappear I'm spraying more than I would on CS Surf, the guy hits the deck, neither of htem had anything interesting and we decide to hide both bodies to forget about such tragic events for both us and Joe.

We move to Balota airfield and we spent some time surveying the area before moving towards the hangars and I see that the zombies are spawned at the far end using peripheral vision and we approach cautiously, after around 10 minutes of slow moving and scouting we see the first signs of someone, a guy running rapidly in the hopes to chain the zombies away. A few gun shots came from his direction and me and my mate got a bit spooked so we were ready to KOS when he appeared. The guy finished looting the small industrial building next to the hangars and started crawling under the concrete barriers.... I tell my mate I'm going to open fire as he's telling me what he's doing whilst looking down his CZ550... I do a small burst with my MK 48...

"Joe was killed"

We both felt like shit :(

Could be a boring story but at the same time it is a unique one that I will probably remember for a long time, something of the same calibre as my friend saving me from a Talon jet in BF2142 by squad spawning his pod onto the helicopter without even realising.

Spawned on the coastline, had no good and a pretty damn red food meter... I headed into Elektro with my Mk 48 and ghillie suit, I knew I was a KoS target. I see a relatively new spawn with a pistol running with 20-ish zombies chasing him and a new spawn with no weapon chasing the zombies. They turned to run at me, 4 shots later, either of them had broken legs with the mass of zombies gathering around them. Happily though I found some beans in the store, thanks for your sacrifice.

Yesterday i was inside Bernzino looting the military tents when i spot a survivor in a ghili suit sprinting with a pack of zombies chasing him its pitch black but i have my gama set up so i see him perfectly he runs 200 meters away from me so i zero in with my cz550 and nail him in the upper spine which makes him bleed and pass out i sprint over near his body to see 20 zombies nomming away i wait till hes dead and the zombies despawn and i loot his corpse coyote back pack with medical suplies m1911 full clips and a m4a1 cco.

Although this might be worse i crawled in to a barn isolated in the country to find some quick weapons and i see a survivor cowered in the corner hiding from a zombie in the center of the room, the survivor is unarmed and helpless, so i shoot the zombie with a crossbow i found on the upper level reload it the survior at this time thinks hes safe i go down fire it at his head he goes unconscious and bleeding i go back up the stairs where i saw a hatchet from before i drop the crossbow and pick the hatchet up the surviovor has woken up when i got down stairs and was bandaging his wounds so i went up to him and hatched him to death. Damn it was worth the painkillers he had

Chased a guy around some random town playing The Baddest by Krispy Kreme. Got us a huge train of zombies then was kicked by BattlEye for high ping. I HAVE NO REGRETS.

Edited by Burke

The worst thing i have ever done...

Well..this one time outside of elektro, i saw a sniper, i only had a hatchet so i snuck up on him and broke his legs, bandaged him, took his morphine out of his pack, all while he is K.O, then took out my roadflare and threw em around him, gathered some zombies and dragged them over him, lets say i watched a buffet :)

Edited by Profaith

I was on a private server full of care bears. me and my partner had just respawned after being hunted down by the carebear coalition and their heli. A guy named Gary saw us and asked who we were on side chat. I knew he was new, he said so. and I knew the coalition had just given him a bizon SD. I knew he was stalking us in cherno, but most importantly I knew were he was. My budy was on top of the hospital and i rounded a corner, with my double barel and was face to face with Gary. "I'm Friendly," He said in a thick Euro acent. I unloaded two slugs into him droping him to the ground. I walked behind him slowly reloading my shoty as he begged in direct chat. "No, no, Please don't kill me. I'm Friendly. Please no!" It felt aweful, but you shouldn't stalk a known bandit, and it was fun running around with the bizon for a bit. They sent a heli after me again.

It was late and I was slightly drunk in Electro. No weapons, my partner was unconsious near the hospital. I ran into a house and saw a downed player with an AKM and a chez pack. I had no gun and he wasn't dead. I had to think fast before he came to. I ran outside and trained a small horde of zombies into the house. I ran out again to grab some more and saw the school and realized i was in the wrong house. That was my partner on the ground. RIP Paul.

When I see zombies chasing someone I shoot there legs and watch the zombies eat them. Simple...I love my job.

Edited by Dylan9889

About a week ago, I died. I respawned and right next to me was some guy named George. Goerge was like a loyal puppy, he followed me around defending me from and distracting away the zombies. I then found a hatchet and proceeded to bash in poor George's brains.... Poor George.

I know it's long but, this was when I first started playing DayZ. I've built my computer that summer and the first game I bought was arma 2 and all that jazz. I've watched so many videos on DayZ and was a huge fan, 1/4 of the reason i got into PC gaming. I Downloaded DayZ commander and started playing. After a week or so, I started getting good. One day I was playing and saw and entered a firehouse. i came though the back and saw a guy sitting by the stairs not moving. As i was typing to him, a bandit ran into the firehouse and saw the guy and I'm pretty sure was about to kill him. I quickly exited the chat menu and shot the bandit in panic. Now I've never killed any one in DayZ before then, I usually got killed or made friends with people. And i never wanted to kill people, but when I did it I felt good and accomplished somehow. So after I shot the bandit the guy by the stairs thought i was shooting at him and shot me and I passed out. Me being very angry, asked him why he shot me after i saved his life. He told me he didn't know that so he bandaged me and stuff. He said thanks and took me to a heli in the woods and we got in it. He said he was gonna take me to his friends and his base to grab some good loot and stuff. And boy was i excited, so we land in the woods and he took me to a ural and said I could pick out a gun, i scrolled thought and saw a M249 Saw, I was happy. It was dark by then and they started a fire to see in the camp, and we we're just talking. Remember how i said what I felt when i killed that Bandit? It got to me again. I started to think i could murder these guys and take everything for me and my friend I play with. But how could I kill these guys that helped me and everything. Well, I was new and wanted to feel good again. So, I walked to a nearby tree, couched and looked at them from the tree. There they're sitting there and messing around. I went into first person, aimed down the sights, and held down the mouse button until all 200 rounds ran out. Needless to say, i murdered them all. 

I was at the Northeast Airfield refueling a chopper a friend and I had recently taken. We knew there were players watching the area because a majority of the choppers go to this one clan on the server, and seeing a chopper spawn without warning was a pretty rare sight. So here we are, we finally got the Helicopter flyable, just refueling and all of a sudden these two guys come with weapons towards us. One heads to one side, one to the other side. We're immediately yelling "DROP YOUR WEAPONS!", and they're screaming "I don't know how, I don't know how!". I am assuming they must have came from a body because they were complete newbies at the game. They're both prone, one is getting closer and moving back, another one is flailing like a fish freaked out. We finally make the decision to ice them both at the same time. We killed them both, and left their weapons by the fueltank. They were so confused, and we told them to go get it, but they didn't.

We FUBAR'd that helicopter later that day trying to break a fuel tank.

Just 2 days ago, I got into a pvp server, after playing mostly on DayZRP.

I was streaming, and me and 2 friends were on a server that has a shittone of custom buildings, so we spawned in Balota. Were the tents used to be, they had a compound with sandbag walls and barrackses/tents. I parachute behind it and the guy inside screams that a man is sniping people at the front. He is a bandit, surrounded by many bodies. I know that I'll have to kill him if I want some loot from there, so I run straight to the hill, were the enemy is supossed to be. Meanwhile my friend arives. 

The guy inside the compound had a friend with him, together they shoot the guy on the hill, and I reach for his enfield. They shoot me, but I hide and scream "WHY DID YOU SHOOT, YOU FUCKTARD?" trying to buy me some time while I bandage. He apologizes and tells me to run in. They ask me to drop my stuff and they'll bandage me/bloodbag me. I follow their commands, but someone opens up on us, and my friend comes in. He bandages me and then drops his stuff and hides while the other 2 guys kill the enemy

At last, they take me to the medical tent to find a bloodbag. Both of them came in, and my friend with noone to watch him, gets a gun. We don't find a bloodbag, so they run out to check bodies. As soon as they turn around I loot the first body next to me, I was abou 2k blood, shaking and passing out. My friend shoots one, and I shoot the other, due to the shaking I hit his shoulder so he just passes out. I finished him off 5 seconds later.

Now, that happened in about 5 minutes. It's not the worst thing I've done in DayZ, but it's my first "bad action" after a looong time

After 2-3 hours of scavenging and looting I finally was ready to head North and survive this hell.  I quick trip back to the medical tents near the balota airfield and I would be done.  I had a G17 with 2 clips and a crowbar so I figured I was good enough to survive any attack.  Well carefully making my way back to the medical tents I spotted 2 bandits in the distance, I quickly duck down.  My heart was racing as they slowly crept by me in their ghillie suits lookin Equipped to the death and angry.  I bet they were going to Cherno to pray on poor survivors.  Well, for some reason they stopped a few meters from me and I thought I was done for, they spotted me!  No... it was something else.  They looked behind them for a moment... They ducked behind a bush...  They peered around.  Then I lost sight of them in the grass...  About 2-3 minutes later they got up and slowly started heading to cherno again... CRACK CRACK CRACK!! Gunfire started and the two men scrambled and got down.  They fired back, I couldn't see where the other attacker/attackers were. boom boom boom!  Lots of gunfire, then it stopped... Then to my LOLz I see a guy charging them with a hatchet!  He made it all the way to the bandits before 1 shot to the dome took him down.  ANd I sat there...And did nothing... I help my pistol tight, and watched them loot this brave soul who tried to save the many lives these men would eventually take.  I stayed in my hiding spot another 5-8 minutes before the bandits disappeared.  Then I got up and checked the martyr, and looted him as well.  Sorry guy, you had some balls. 

I went on my cowardly way. 

I moved a friends tent from one place to the other. He had been raving about having a load of AS50's (back in the day of public hives) in a certain tent so when he logged off I put them all into a Ural, killed the tent, and set up a new one on opposite co-ordinates to the ones it was at :D

I don't ever sin in DAYZ, or at least I don't feel as though I do, my conscience is always clear. But I do have a story which could go in here.

Playing DAYZ EPOCH, I came across a VTOL just parked up by the side of the road. So naturally I scope it out for a while and nobody comes to look at it, so I go down and try it on for size. To my surprise it was not locked, but loaded with a few nice bits of gear (some basic food and medical supplies as well as some NVGs and DMR mags).

I took off and went to my favorite vehicle stashing spot in the SW corner of Chernarus, asked over side chat if anybody wanted it and guided this fresh spawn to me with a series of instructions. gave him a spare G36 or something like that which I had in my backpack and flew him to where his buddy had crashed a light aircraft only a few moments ago.

His buddy was trying to get back a heli he had left there a while ago, so the new guy went on his way to pick up his friend in the new heli, and I wait nearby for the server restart. After the restart I spawn in, attempt to take off and BOOM! something didn't like my VTOL and I exploded, grief stricken I appealed for help. Thanks to a glitched spawn I duped all my gear but was left stranded in the very NW corner of the map.

My new buddy and his friend came to pick me up in their heli, and they said they would drop me off in Stary at the traders to offload some of my surplus gear. on approaching stary we see another VTOL on the ground with 2 players nearby. the other gunner on our heli opened fire and dropped one fairly quickly. (as it turned out this other guy had been trying to sell the VTOL at the hero camp, but couldn't d/t his humanity, so he managed to get these other two to help him)

we couldn't kill the remaining person as they had retreated into the safe zone, so my buddy dropped me off just over the hill and I backed around again to keep an eye on them. Blissfully unaware of my presence I managed to sneak right up to this VTOL without the people noticing. (there were 2 again now, and the third was running in across the fields. So I decided to jump in and take off!

...Gutted was not the word, they started kicking off, calling for the admin and telling me how I'd pissed off a clan!

I asked if they wanted it back, and they pleaded with me to land, I did give it back in the end, as I am such a nice guy, but the very next day the bloked killed me when I was loading up at a weapons crate. I was a little sore, but I can't blame him.